New Member Introductions

Hello everybody

I am called cassandra, I am 24 years old. I graduated in business administration and I adore sex! (yes, I am a rascal intellectual). My philosophy, there is no shame in wanting to get pleasure again and again. I thus have a vivid imagination full with phantasms to decorate my existence. :kiss:
 
I am not exactly new, but I just found this thread so pretend I am.

Yo. As a twenty-year-old college student studying economics, I'm told that I'm supposed to be engaging in crack-fueled orgies most of the day and using lectures to sleep it off - as interesting as that life sounds, I have to be disappointing and say that's not quite how university works, drinking is my only vice. For many reasons, I'm still a kid at heart, which means the fact that in six months' time I'm going to be a graduate scares the shit out of me. I'm a shameless geek; specifically, my fields are gaming and comic books. I'm also a lapsed student of karate, I haven't practised since coming to uni and that I seriously regret.
 
Uh oh. Ok, so I took too long to find some kinky videos for my lover. As a punishment I have to come to EVERY thread I've posted in and beg you all to visit our thread.

We'd love to read your comments and if any of you have any ideas to suggest to him for future dares / punishments for me, please send them to him!

I should have known better than to earn a punishment from him.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=637611
 
Welcome to Literotica's "How To" and "How To Cafe" Forums.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves to the members here. A brief introduction will help us to understand your questions and answers better. Tell us a few things about you, your hobbies, relationships, experiences and whatever else comes to mind that you are comfortable mentioning. Also tell us what you hope to get out of the How To Forums.

Hi I am a 44 year old male relatively new to the forum. In a wonderful relationship with my partner. She is younger but very much in charge. I am finding that I really like that. Just trying to learn and experience more options...
 
Hello,

I'm not exactly "new," though it's been such a long time since I've visited these boards that I think my Literotica hymen has miraculously grown back.

It's a pleasure to meet you. There aren't enough "how-to" forums out there, especially relating to the subjects discussed on Literotica. I hope I'll be a valuable contributor out here.

D.
 
Hi, I'm a 23 year old substitute teacher, currently going for a graduate degree in English, after which I will become a full time teacher. I am engaged to a wonderful man that I have been with for over 4 years. I have been reading the stories here for quite some time, but I'm new to the forums.
 
Ok so yesterday I lost my virginity to my boyfriend of 4-5 months.. and yeah. random factoid. kinda awkward. but oh well. lol
 
Welcome all to Lit! Please, make yourselves comfortable and don't forget to ask for directions if you get lost!
 
Just a quick "Howdie Do" and then I am going back to reading!

:cattail: I am 56 , married to the most loving guy for 33 years and was wondering what I could find to make him happier. So....I started searching and stumbled onto this delightfully educational site by looking around for G-Spot material. Such a wealth of information here!

Thanks for the site! Will pop in to post here and there after I make the rounds to see what there is to see! (May take a year or two!) LOL:rose: :kiss: :heart:
 
Looking in Wisconsin

I'm a 52 year old male from SE Wisconsin. I've been reading stories on this site for a long time and am now trying to get more familiar with the site.
Looking for others in Wisconsin to e-mail and chat with.
 
I'm damn new at this!

Hi everyone. I'm Pete, the most uneducated , ain't gotta clue, new author on this site. just signed up today and submitted my first story. I think the story was good but also think maybe I should,ve used one of the editor doohickeys.Is it worth the trouble or should I just let folks stumble through my inept punctuation and other things i would have learned about writing in high school had I went?
 
Hi...newbie here

Hi everyone, I have been reading stories here for a few months, but didn't notice the boards until a few days ago, so decided to join. :) I'm 34, a single BBW, just here for a way to pass the time..either reading stories or chatting.
 
Greetings Browncoats!

Hi I am Marty,

55, 5'9" SWF Redhead (usually) several peircings, no tattoos, no kids, I don't smoke and I don't chew, and I don't go where the girls (and boys) aren't due! Couple of Cats, Several nieces and nephews. Not as wild as I used to be. Like Ren Faires but don't go as much as I would like.

My brother loves this site and I have read some stories using his account when he was not in (he hangs out with me when he is in town)He bookmarked this site on my desktop and forgot about it.

I had abit of a windfall getting out of a bad marriage early in my life so I have not had to work hard at a J.O.B. I have had alot of fun and I have decided to share a few stories about my experiences. Got a couple of stories based upon some friends and relatives experiences that are brewing as well.

Might even tell on my little brother... He talks alot when I get him drunk. The things I have learned!

How long does the turn around on submissions take?

Hugs and Licks!
Marty
 
Greetings to all

I was introduced to this site because of one particular thread, and then spent several evenings here reading and learning.

I am 42, single, straight female. My man - well I am not sure if we are FWB or more at this point, but dang the sex is good:devil:. He had the best mind-blowing, toe-curling blowjob from me the other night mainly due to things I learned here.
 
introducing

Hello I am a 40 year old male in Canada. Someone told me of Literotica site with stories. I am new to Literotica. I am a Nudist and also Bisexual but have some questions about it. I am coming out of a relationship or marriage.
 
Hello Everyone

I'm a 44 year old single mum from South Australia. I joined this site after I browsed around and found a few threads that was I just itching to reply to.
 
Hi all,

I am Caren. Been around Literotica for a couple of months, mostly as a lurker. I'm 20-something and am a southern gal. I mainly like this site because it lets me explore new ideas and fantasies. I just started a new relationship and my new guy thinks I am really kinky, thanks in part to what I've learned here. ;)

I am straight, but am admittedly a little bi-curious. I don't know that I'd have the courage to do something with another woman in real life, but I like reading about it here.
 
I'm elleanor. I'm a part time undergrad and work full time. I don't have much to contribute but I do love to read the stories on this site. It's nice to know my urges and desires are not just mine.
 
New Member From The Philippines

Hello...erotica Lovers Like Me....well What Can I Say About Me...im Very Open Minded Person...can Discuss Anything Under The Sun,,,even Sex...i Must Admit Here In Our Country A Forum Like This Will Be Labeled As Pornography...but What The Heck Do They Know Abou The Drk Human Desires....they Are Just Too Afraid To Admit That They Have This Dark Urges Too Heheheheh
 
Back
Top