The Isolated Blurt Thread: I Learned The Truth at XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't go to a Nicholas Sparks movie because ... well ... violence would ensue. :eek:

At the end of The Notebook I had a Grumpy Cat moment when they died and just said Good. It's my sister's favorite movie. God.

Three more hours before my shift is over. I have a feeling it's going to be a quiet night.

The emotion was all wrong. It was Joss Whedon emotion. It wasn't right. I adore the guy but it's like there were too many forces with opinions on the movie and it turned out that the emotion they wanted me to feel was not what I felt. I was frustrated at their displays, I was annoyed by Banner, I really disliked Stark and he should have charisma. It was just off.

I get your gate. I'm gonna see it a second time soon, maybe I'll see your viewpoint better minus the rush of having caught it on opening night.

I enjoyed it. I didn't love it quite as much as the first Avengers. The introduction of Vision was kick fucking ass, though.
I will say I think that Wheedon may not have given wire as much of a Fuck about this one once he realized he wasn't going to be part of the Infinity War.

Didn't he opt out of that himself? I'm actually concerned that the Russos are gonna burn themselves out after Civil War, which is basically Avengers 2.5.

There was a time in my life where my mother would watch A Walk to Rememer at least once a week. I wanted to put myself out of my teenage misery.

I get your gate. I'm gonna see it a second time soon, maybe I'll see your viewpoint better minus the rush of having caught it on opening night.

Didn't he opt out of that himself? I'm actually concerned that the Russos are gonna burn themselves out after Civil War, which is basically Avengers 2.5.

Please do and Whedon was informed that he wasn't welcome back for Infinity.

I worry about that as well. They are in the spotlight now. No brighter light other than maybe J.J.Abrams.

I didn't mean to imply that Wheedon got canned, just that I think after his hullabaloo with the powers that be, and he realized that he didn't want to sign on for another go round. Perhaps he lost his focus. Cared about it a little less. Wasn't quite as sharp with the knife.

That said, it still kicked major fucking ass.

Please do and Whedon was informed that he wasn't welcome back for Infinity.

Hmmm, didn't know that. After all the money Whedon's made for heads, I would've thought he'd have carte blanche at this point.

To be honest, I was never a slobbering fan of his as some people are. I only saw two seasons of Buffy and caught Firefly after the fact, but dude's made his impact in shit, so...

Hmmm, didn't know that. After all the money Whedon's made for heads, I would've thought he'd have carte blanche at this point.

To be honest, I was never a slobbering fan of his as some people are. I only saw two seasons of Buffy and caught Firefly after the fact, but dude's made his impact in shit, so...

I'm shocked he even continued on with Ultron after the powers that be told him he wasn't welcome on Agents either, that his original work was all they wanted, he was not needed anymore.

Even the promise of getting laid afterwards was not enough to get me to commit to watching a Nicholas Sparks movie.

This might be part of why I am single.

Sometimes when your casting for a franchise you can be short sighted. Clearly that was the case when Marc Ruffalo was cast as the Hulk.

I actually think he's not a bad choice. He's such a dynamic character, they could have made his monster so much more human. Not The Hulk, but his guilt. That's the monster he carries.

See! This is why I should just not get on this topic. I have so many opinions!

I'm shocked he even continued on with Ultron after the powers that be told him he wasn't welcome on Agents either, that his original work was all they wanted, he was not needed anymore.

Maybe when Zack Snyder shits the bed on Bats v Supes they can hire him to fix Justice League

i started reading, then stopped. it's actually quite harsh, looking back that far, how crazy i was comes through in the text, how crazy i felt is a memory best forgotten. i feel strangely detached from that person i was... not a real me, but a mess of screaming, flailing emotions and fear and reactions. self harm, starvation, PTSD, pondering ending. who i am now, i forgot what it was like to be that fubar. damn.

You also have curves. That plus your brain makes you even deadlier than Ultron, in my opie. ;)

Oh you, :heart:

Maybe when Zack Snyder shits the bed on Bats v Supes they can hire him to fix Justice League

See, I'm not mad about Snyder doing Bat vs. Supe. That movie HAS to be dark, has to have the weight of emotion that I think Affleck will bring and Snyder will direct well. I'm not upset.

Deadpool though, my lady boner over that movie can be seen for miles. I'm ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back