First Time Photo Poster Eeek!

I'd like to know...

• Are you subscribed to my thread?

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Are you a lurker?

Votes: 66 29.5%
  • Do you visit my thread daily/weekly?

Votes: 72 32.1%
  • Or do you visit my thread occasionally?

Votes: 41 18.3%
  • Do you like my breasts the best?

Votes: 92 41.1%
  • Do you like my behind the best?

Votes: 46 20.5%
  • Do you like my mouth, smile, lips the best?

Votes: 63 28.1%
  • Do you like my pussy the best?

Votes: 70 31.3%
  • Do you like my voice/audio/video the best?

Votes: 66 29.5%
  • Do you masturbate to me?

Votes: 135 60.3%

• Total voters
It's the one year anniversary of my thread!

Wow, I can't believe I started this photo thread a whole year ago! I have grown so much during that year. I have a lot of you to thank for that. So many fabulous Litsters have been part of my journey. I may be less active now due to having real life adventures, but I'll always have a fondness in my heart for you all here. :D:heart::heart::heart:

I don't have anything terribly exciting to post for the occasion, but I did take some photos of my rarely seen hands and feet at a couple of beaches I visited on my Birthday/Mother's Day weekend. It's kinda humorous seeing my ivory white skin on a beach hee hee. I'll also post a few photos of some pretty things I saw on the beaches. As a special bonus, I will keep a face photo up on my profile for awhile. ;):kiss:

Come on 200!!!

Ooo...my poll is at 199...almost 200!!! Woot! and look at that last number...I'm loving it! Life just wouldn't be as fabulous without horny people. I love it when I can help some of them get pleasurable relief just from posting photos. :D:D:heart::heart::heart::kiss::kiss:

Sand Hand

Sand Hand. My hand on a beach. I enjoyed revisiting a childhood favorite beach with my husband and son. Montana de Oro's Spooner's Cove. I loved the multi-colored pebbles and stones. :):heart::kiss:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• SandHand1.JPG
    SandHand1.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 447
  • SandHand2.JPG
    SandHand2.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 451
It is hard to imagine that no one has covered those luscious breasts for you. I would be more than happy to oblige you, just strike this pose and that is all I would need.
I know, but it will be another first and a happy moment when it does happen. Too bad you are so far away. ;):heart::kiss:

Wow, I can't believe I started this photo thread a whole year ago! I have grown so much during that year. I have a lot of you to thank for that. So many fabulous Litsters have been part of my journey. I may be less active now due to having real life adventures, but I'll always have a fondness in my heart for you all here. :D:heart::heart::heart:

I don't have anything terribly exciting to post for the occasion, but I did take some photos of my rarely seen hands and feet at a couple of beaches I visited on my Birthday/Mother's Day weekend. It's kinda humorous seeing my ivory white skin on a beach hee hee. I'll also post a few photos of some pretty things I saw on the beaches. As a special bonus, I will keep a face photo up on my profile for awhile. ;):kiss:

Congrats, Lovely Lady!

Black Corset: Set 3. Those of you that have followed my thread know that I don't own any lingerie. I did buy this cheapie corset awhile ago though. It is ill-fitted and doesn't really cinch me in, but I was able to make it look good enough for some photos. :kiss:

As always, I love to hear your favorites. :heart:

attachment.php
attachment.php

They are all great but 13 just puts so many delightfully dirty thoughts into my head that I have to give it my top pick.

hi Madrose,
this is my first time posting in your thread and first time viewing, such excellent pic/audio, thank goodness I am on lunch or it could get a little embarrassing, lol, love your pics and of course I had to vote, your breasts and lips are my fav ;)

Well Rose you are a beautiful lovely woman and your thread reflects that. Congrats on making it a year- its a lot of work to maintain. :rose::rose::rose:

I know, but it will be another first and a happy moment when it does happen. Too bad you are so far away. ;):heart::kiss:

I'll take you up on that. The next time I am on the left coast, I will have to make it a point to let you know.

Thank You

hi Madrose,
this is my first time posting in your thread and first time viewing, such excellent pic/audio, thank goodness I am on lunch or it could get a little embarrassing, lol, love your pics and of course I had to vote, your breasts and lips are my fav ;)
Well thank you very much, and welcome to my thread! I'm glad you are finding enjoyment in it. Yes, be careful while viewing at work hee hee. :):heart:

Well Rose you are a beautiful lovely woman and your thread reflects that. Congrats on making it a year- its a lot of work to maintain. :rose::rose::rose:
Thank you Daus, that means a lot coming from you. I always feel like royalty is visiting when you stop in hee hee. :):heart::kiss:

Beach Feet: Set 1

Beach Feet: Set 1. My alabaster bare feet at the beach. I enjoyed revisiting a childhood favorite beach with my husband and son. Montana de Oro's Spooner's Cove. I loved the multi-colored pebbles and stones, although they weren't the most pleasant kind to walk barefoot on lol. :):heart::kiss:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Gee whiz, I got a new phone, and taking better quality photos makes it so I have to shrink them down even more to fit here. I guess I need to change my settings. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• BeachFeet1 .jpg
    BeachFeet1 .jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 128
  • BeachFeet2 .jpg
    BeachFeet2 .jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 126
Beach Feet: Set 1. My alabaster bare feet at the beach. I enjoyed revisiting a childhood favorite beach with my husband and son. Montana de Oro's Spooner's Cove. I loved the multi-colored pebbles and stones, although they weren't the most pleasant kind to walk barefoot on lol. :):heart::kiss:

Gee whiz, I got a new phone, and taking better quality photos makes it so I have to shrink them down even more to fit here. I guess I need to change my settings. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a fun time for all. And those toenails are cute :) Red seems to be your color, and I have to say, it never fails to work for you ;)

Black Corset: Set 3. Those of you that have followed my thread know that I don't own any lingerie. I did buy this cheapie corset awhile ago though. It is ill-fitted and doesn't really cinch me in, but I was able to make it look good enough for some photos. :kiss:

As always, I love to hear your favorites. :heart:
Oh, I didn't see this before. Well... I must say the corset gives you an aspect of stately elegance... but I'll have to echo the others. 13 was our lucky number, and I must say that the image made some alone time quite enjoyable.

I'm most indebted to you for your generosity. Thank you :rose:

Last edited:
Alas, dear Rose seems to have Petered out as she is out hunting peter. We still love you though.

Back