lovely lovely lovely.

She never fails to go above and beyond!

AM...when you check back in...and hope that you do often....give us a life update!

Thanks for popping in!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Glad to see some new pictures. Hope you are doing well, and are at a happy place in your life.

Still the single most beautiful woman I've run across on lit.
I miss seeing your face.

Also, looks like you have new art on your right hip!

*Turns some music on and offers his hand to dance*

I wish I had better news for you, but this year has been really tough. I've lost a lot and gone through far too much. I hope everyone on here is doing better than me.

Much love from Philadelphia. :heart:

Last edited:
So sorry that you're having a tough run. You look more beautiful than ever! The years are looking good on you! We miss your wit and observations on your life. You know that you can vent your troubles here.
Thanks for coming back to visit.

I wish I had better news for you, but this year has been really tough. I've lost a lot and gone through far too much. I hope everyone on here is doing better than me.

I always associate you with that American Beauty pose.

We are happy to see you back but if you need to talk we are here for you:).

Oh my! I remember you from yester-years. I'd never forget your screen name :) I was under a different name.

I'm so sorry your year has been tough :rose: Here's to hoping we can be a place of encouragment and help. You look fantastic.

-S

This year, 2016? And we've just only begun?

Yikes. I'm so sorry, hon.

Totally agree. The fact that she posts lovely photos of herself is really only a part of her as a whole. I always loved her thoughts and rants and even the descriptions of her daily experiences. She has a wit and sarcastic bit of humor that few have. I wish she would start a blog somewhere that her faithful could visit. She has a few years of stories to share, I'm sure!

Back