Literotica’s All-time ‘most Votes/Comments Received’ List

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing as the "Most Comments Received List" or the 100+ Comment Club. This is a list that scouries makes up under his alt Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. to boost his own ego by association with the good writers on Lit.

Just more of scouries fake bullshit.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as the "Most Votes Received List" or the 1000+ Vote Club. This is a list that scouries makes up under his alt Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. to boost his own ego by association with the good writers on Lit.

Last edited:
postit_comments.gif

[size=+2]MEMBERSHIP LIST[/SIZE]

[size=+2]_ (now Cphucker)
alwayswantedto
BatsandGlamor
Blue88
C.C. Rider
CastleStone
CharleyBear
Cloacas
Creamer

Crisscross2037
DGHear
DanielQSteele1
DirtyAliceBlack
Eldridggein00
Elianna
Furrybert
GaryAPB
hansbwl
Harddaysknight

hilarynhugo
jake60
Joe Brolly
Jtmalone70
L.A/ Wicker
MarshAlien
ms_girl23
M-Y-Erotica
Ohio (6)
PacoFear

Rehnquist
Rgjohn
rpsuch
ronde

Sarahhh
samslam
scouries
Selenakitten
Sir Nathan
soular

StormX
strickland83
Texas Refugee
Thecelt
The_last_high
TryAnything
whiteone redone
Winterfoxx
Wishfulthinking
youbadboy
[/size]​

compiled and maintained by [size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “100+ COMMENT CLUB”

Last edited by a moderator:
your_vote_counts_button_3_display_image.jpg

image.php

Tx Tall Tales I've had 11 stories reach 1000 votes.

Non-consent: 3 with almost 300K reads needed to get there for two of them

Group Sex: 4 all with over 140K reads, one with 2000 votes and 600K reads 2

Romance: 1, although it's down to 730 votes today. The real exception, getting there with only 15K reads

Mature: 1 with about 100K reads

Loving Wives: 1 with 2300 votes and 430K reads. Worth mentioning it's another exception, both winning a contest and sitting at the #1 on the Top List for several months.

First Time: 1 with 150K read

Three stories in the 950+ votes area, in Anal, First Time, and Group Sex.

QUOTE little ralphie By the way, my story, I Love You Mommy, written by WmForrester, me, is just about ready to go over 1,000 votes. Do I get the dancing girls?

All potential 1000+ VOTE CLUB stories have their votes scrutinized by our clubs computers. As of today only 2 stories have failed this scrutinization process (in both cases massive vote fraud was discovered).

However your statement above certainly calls into question whether the referenced story will qualify. We will obviously have to ascertain who wrote the story – Mr Forrester or you. If it’s proven you wrote it then we certainly won’t be able to list it under Mr Forrester’s name. We will be getting in touch with both representatives of the PALACE and Mr Forrester before any decision is made.

Is this story by any chance the one someone was claiming was the most read story of 2010? A claim that was subsequently disproven. I hope not…

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

QUOTE little ralphie By the way, my story, I Love You Mommy, written by WmForrester, me, is just about ready to go over 1,000 votes. Do I get the dancing girls?

All potential 1000+ VOTE CLUB stories have their votes scrutinized by our clubs computers. As of today only 2 stories have failed this scrutinization process (in both cases massive vote fraud was discovered).

However your statement above certainly calls into question whether the referenced story will qualify. We will obviously have to ascertain who wrote the story – Mr Forrester or you. If it’s proven you wrote it then we certainly won’t be able to list it under Mr Forrester’s name. We will be getting in touch with both representatives of the PALACE and Mr Forrester before any decision is made.

Is this story by any chance the one someone was claiming was the most read story of 2010? A claim that was subsequently disproven. I hope not…

Actually from the period of October 2009, when it posted, to October 2010, no other story in the site, including your stories received as many reads.

There is no such thing as the "Most Comments Received List" or the 100+ Comment Club. This is a list that scouries makes up under his alt Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. to boost his own ego by association with the good writers on Lit.

Last edited:
[SIZE=+4]Welcome to ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

Last edited:
Hi, its [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT

is pleased to announce that we’ve found another new 1000+ VOTE story, our 249th.

[size=+2]You'll Get Used To It[/size]

Yes he's done it again! And he's passed the boss on the most favorites list so you know he's great.

[SIZE=+2]
alwayswantedto
[/SIZE]​

Read hhim…

LITEROTICA’S TOP STORIES ALL-TIME
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED LIST

100 STORIES
100+ COMMENTS

14 CATEGORIES
BDSM
FIRST TIME
GROUP
HOW TO
HUMOR
INCEST
INTERRACIAL
LESBIAN
LOVING WIVES
MATURE
NONHUMAN
NON CONSENT
ROMANCE
SCI-FI

50 AUTHORS

BY YEAR
2000 –
2001 –
2002 – 5
2003 – 1
2004 – 5
2005 – 17
2006 – 14
2007 – 12
2008 – 9
2009 – 14
2010 – 22
2011 - 1​

#1 ”Daddy", I Whispered scouries
#2 ”Mommy”, I Groaned scouries

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

In association with this wonderful site run by

Look! Another chapter made it! This is like the 14th or 15th chapter to get over 100 comments! LITEROTICA'S greatest chaptered story?​

Submission Title: When We Were Married Ch. 06C - 177 Comment(s)
Category: Loving Wives
Author: DanielQSteele1

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

is pleased to announce that we’ve found another new 1000+ VOTE story, our 250th. It’s

[size=+2]Scouries Family – Mandy’s Story[/size]

And it’s from the KING! Yes the boss has done it again – for the 28th time!!!! :

[SIZE=+2]
james r scouries
[/SIZE]​

We went to the boat show this weekend and I think the boss just might spend some of his LITEROTICA Royalties tomorrow on a boat we saw yesterday. I hope so…

Last edited:
There is no such thing as the "Most Votes Received List" or the 1000+ Vote Club. This is a list that scouries makes up under his alt Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. to boost his own ego by association with the good writers on Lit.

Last edited:

It beats REAL bullshit any day!:D

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

In association with this wonderful site run by

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​
[/size]

We found another new member! Our fifty first to be so honored. It’s an First Time offering and is our 101st 100+ comment story.

[size=+2]
Either is Not the Only Choice
[/size]

[SIZE=+2]
Scorpio44
[/SIZE]​

For those of you who don’t know this author let me just tell you that he is one of the greatest living LITEROTICANS. His body of work is the equal of any other submitter to this site. It’s an honor to now have him among us.

Welcome to the club!

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

is pleased to announce that we’ve found another new 1000+ VOTE story, our 251st. It’s a 2003 LW story:

[size=+2]It Started as a Silly Game[/size]

And it’s from the #1 MOST FAVORITED author. For the 12th time!!!! The one and only:

[SIZE=+2]
Slickman
[/SIZE]​

To those of you waiting to see your story up in lights I apologize for my tardiness. This is the busiest season when you live in South Florida but I promise to try to catch up…

Just more of scouries bullshit.

Last edited:

Just more of scouries bullshit.

Last edited:
Hi, its not [size=+2]Gabby[/size] this time, instead it's her boss,

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

is pleased to announce that we’ve found another new 1000+ VOTE story, our 252nd . It’s a 2006 NOT AN INCEST story:

[size=+2]Frauleins Fucked[/size]

miss-deutschland-wahl-2010-16471279__MBQF-1276168202templateIdrenderScaledpropertyBildheight349.jpg

And it was I who wrote it.

[SIZE=+2]
scouries
[/SIZE]​

It has a curious history. Quite frakly it wasn’t treated fairly. First off it was rejected 10 times by the LITEROTICA powers before a dramatically altered version was finally accepted.

For some reason LAUREL didn’t like the story but would never explain why. I don’t know if it was the Jewish story line or the murders that she didn’t like. The story was rejected for “were there underage characters in the story” – there weren’t - for “wrong category” at least twice with no suggestion what the appropriate category should be. The “murders” got it rejected two or three times even though they didn’t occur during the sex act and were vital to the story line.

I finally gave up and had the Jewish hero impregnate the young German girls instead of killing them just to get the story off my desk. It was finally accepted but mysteriously ended up in INCEST even though there wasn’t a hint of incest in the story. No idea why LAUREL put it there.

It’s my lowest scoring story – 3.80 or something. Not surprising given there must be some pissed off incest readers who read the story looking for (and promised by the category) but not getting it.

And I never liked the changes I was forced to make. In fact I’ve been tempted many times to take it down off the site.

But in spite of everything it recently attracted its 1000th vote - It was already a best seller (over 100,000 in sales). And now I’m sorta proud of it. How its hung in there… said fuck you ... It’s my 29th 1000 vote story…

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

All this negativity toward Scouries's work from Laurel--and yet she still pays him royalties on it (he claims). Wow. She must be some dumb bunny. :D

Yes, it's true, most readers would think that, after reading one of my stories that my IQ was 239, but 239 is the place my story, I Love You Mommy, is presently in on the top 250 story list. Up from 250th place in just a week, I've moved up 11 places and should be 238th by tomorrow.

When I think of the number of stories that are on this site, more than 2 million, for one of my stories to reach the lofty 250 most read story list is quite an accomplishment. I would have had 3 stories on the list, had I not pulled two to publish them.

Alas, we all do foolish things for fame and fortune (lol).

So, Sir Scouries, when are you going to acknowledge my 1,000 vote accomplishment?

After spending a week aboard your yacht, with you and your bathing beauties, along with Andtheend, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph, and, of course, BOSTONFICTIONWRITER and Yours SINSerely, how can you just ignore me?

C'mon give me what I deserve. Bring out the music, the confetti, and the dancing girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back