Very new poster here...

congrats on the shower and best of luck with the wedding. Great to see you and hope your week is a good one:kiss:

:rose:He is such a lucky man!

I don't know which of us is luckier honestly. I walked in the door and it wasn't but a few minutes (actually spent perusing the lovely pics of Valerie16, that I'd pointed out to him) before we were in the bedroom and he was undressing me and then...... well, you know :devil:

You have the perfect female body

but whats with all the seat belt pics
i cant imagine someone requesting them

actually, i can

Oh I am fanfuckingtastic thank you!!! LOL... just really really horny like ALL day today. My fiance is soooo getting it tonite... again!!

How are you?? :kiss:

That is one DAMN lucky man!!

I should be revising for my exam tomorrow but I am on here saying that I will have to leave this short and sweet so I can get on.

Have a nice night (like we both know you soo are!)..

:rose:

That is one DAMN lucky man!!

I should be revising for my exam tomorrow but I am on here saying that I will have to leave this short and sweet so I can get on.

Have a nice night (like we both know you soo are!)..

:rose:

It was wild and I expect we will be back at it again tonite at the rate we're going :) Our honeymoon is going to be sooo hot :devil:

:kiss: makes you think about things, huh?

Mmhmmmm... kissing those gorgeous lips of yours. Seeing you look at me with that "Come fuck me hard" grin that you get. Kissing your neck. Sucking on your shoulder. Biting where they two meet.

oooh or maybe pulling back on my hair extending my neck back as you go in for a taste :devil:

Last edited:
Back