Illinois guys check in

binary1980 said:
heya straped:) you're welcome to stop by here anytime. we wont discriminate against ya just cause youre from michigan hehe.
thanks for the invite
 
Just in case..............

..............there are any new forum members that may miss this one
 
Champaign area

Hey guys,

I.m here by Champaign, very curious to taste my first cock. and maybe get my booty banged. I love the thought of having a cock in my mouth.

illguyyy
 
Rockford guy still here and looking. Come on...any of you guys mature, attractive, H/W proportionate, smooth bodied and looking for a good friend?

I travel all over the northern Illinois area daily. Between Freeport and Chrystal Lake in the east/west direction. Between Beloit and Hwy. 80 in the north/south travels.
 
Im in lake county illinois looking for oral encounters. No recip if you dont want to. As long as clean safe hiv-. Cant host but willing to travel. Just sit back and let me pleasure you. My reward and pleasure is getting you off. :nana:
 
Last edited:
i guess i should mention that I get up to downtown CHI at least once (sometimes 2 or 3 times) a week. I cannot travel, but I always stay at the same hotel. I'm either there from 9:30am - 5:30pm or from about 10pm to 7:30am.

I'm 25, curious (as a bottom ONLY). I have a cute and innocent look to me...and a few girls I know call me babyface.

I'm also a crossdresser (lingerie mostly). I have pics of that stuff in the crossdressing thread over at GBLT forum. (i'm too lazy to post a link :p )
 
heya all. i'm looking to try some cock in central illinois. pm me if you're around the area and interested :)
 
Be in Springfield in June

I will be in Springfield at the end of June. Maybe we can meet.
 
Quincy Area

So.........whats it like to be sucked by a man..... Any western Il males wanna talk..........and do more??! :)
 
Sign in stranger

SE Illinois 21 M brown hair/eyes slim, wouldn’t mind hearin from some guys, wouldn’t mind trying something’s with the right people, just wondering who might be around. PM if ya want
 
Last edited:
45 min. away from the city

18 M 45 minutes south of the city. Im a virgin as far as guys go but am very interested.
 
Visiting

Visiting Rockford this week and next. I'd love to taste someone. Let me know if you're available.
 
in the nw burbs.
married but curious about things. into light bondage. for both
pm me. or
Hi to all others here in li
 
Back
Top