Male threesome: reality compared to fantasy?

I have done threesomes and more many times. When I was in college I was a regular at a couple of baths in the area and loved participating in group play. I also met a married bi-couple that I got together with a few times for MMF fun. It was always very erotic and satisfying.
 
3some

I have had the experience and it was gteay. Loved having a cock in my mouth and ass at thr. Ssme tome. Try it-----you(ll love it.
 
I had the opportunity once, years ago. I regret that I passed on it to this day. But at that time it would have violated one of my rules: 'One night stands only...never the same guy twice'

I was Bi at the time, and still think of myself as Bi, though it's been a long time since I sucked cock. Going back to the same guy seemed too gay. My gay experiences were only occaisional, maybe every 6 months or so. I saw myself as a horny open minded guy who preferred women, but would go with a man sometimes, if the situation was right.

I'd spent the night with one guy, and it was really good. He invited me to come back next Friday, and meet his friend, but I passed on it.

Oh well...that was in a very gay neighborhood of Sydney...Pott's Point. Gays were everywhere. Not likely to happen again here.
 
Last edited:
i've been chatting w/ a gay couple online for a few days now about getting together.
i'm only into oral. they are going to fuck each other and suck my cock. and i'll suck theirs too of course. it should be fun. i'll be back w/ details when it happens. :D
 
all willing

I too spent a summer of 3sum debaucherous fun with a married cpl after my divorce. The thought of have a weekend, hunting, fishing or golf get away with a cpl of buddies that turn in MMM sex madness.... that would be a dreamer cum true
 
i've been chatting w/ a gay couple online for a few days now about getting together.
i'm only into oral. they are going to fuck each other and suck my cock. and i'll suck theirs too of course. it should be fun. i'll be back w/ details when it happens. :D

Looking forward to the report.

You'll be living one of my fantasies.
 
I would love a game of strip poker with a bunch of guys. The losers would have to suck off the winners and give up their ass to all of them. HOT!!!

And suddenly im happy with my subpar poker skills xD
 
i used to have threesomes on a regular basis with my lover and his best friend ,he would phone me and tell me to wear something pretty and turn up with his friend and my lover would inspect me in front of his friend to make sure i was dressed as he had instructed and to make sure my sissy clit was smooth and i was free of any body hair and after i had made sure they had a drink the fun would begin ,i would suck their cocks sometimes with both in my mouth at once and by the end of the evening i would get my treat , i would have to kneel in front of my lover and suck him while his friend filled my sissy pussy with his cock and they would both fill me with their cum ,it was heaven ,if i was lucky they would stay the night and i would get lots of lovely sex in my big king sized bed and wake them both up in the morning with a blow job before they left for work, the reality for me was heaven and i would do it again in a moment .
 
I have had the experience many times and have always enjoed it. I have also been the slut with multiple men which I also liked.
 
Countless threesomes and moresomes here.

I actually prefer threesomes to more, as generally all three of us tend to stay engaged, or you can take a break and just watch or listen to the other two. Whereas I often find in bigger groups, that guys tend to pair off. The only time this doesn't happen is when the host has a great play room that is purpose built for sex and for lots of sex, as this tends to keep everyone together.

My BF and I are open in our relationship and it works for us. Also we know several married couples and many long time partners who will actively engage in threesomes, or foursomes if we are both available.

As for the physical aspect, well its just sex, enjoy, have fun, get exhausted, fall asleep, take a shower, whatever, do what feels good, and let it go.

As for the emotional aspect, it definitely spices up my BF's and my love life. We know it to be just sex. It is pretty much the same with all our couples that we play with too. Indeed three of my very close friends are in a threeway live in relationship. Two of them are married, and their live in houseboy ( they are in their late 50s, and he is my age, late 40s) have been together for over 20 years. But it has to work for all the parties/partners. I have known those 3 for a very long time, indeed, was almost houseboy number 2 for a while, many years ago.

Hope this helps.
Don't know if it helps or not but I want your sex life!
 
I've had two threesomes. Honestly, for me, the best situation was when it was totally unexpected vs planned. I was on a 4th date with this guy, his roommate walked in on us and stripped exposing his cock to me while I was getting oral from my date. I just dove in. Nuff said.
 
Thought I should throw my story into the mixture here.

When I was younger, my lover at the time (a story of which I will share at a later date for all you naughty people) and I were intrigued to see if we could get anyone else from our cirle of friends into the bed with us. We decided to try and seduce one of them. Our own trysts were still very secretive between us, so nobody suspected a thing.

We bought some lads magazines and with the friend decided to go back to my lover's house. Looking at the photos of the scanitly clad beauties within the pages, we were all getting turned on. My friend said to us that it was okay if we wanted to relax a little and enjoy ourselves, but only if we didn't mind him doing the same. Naturally I agreed with him and our friend, probably because we'd both agreed, seemed to feel a lot happier about doing so himself.

Soon we were stroking our cocks until my lover and I put the next stage in motion. I asked him casually if he wanted to touch mine, to which he agreed. Our friend watched this open mouthed as we began to jerk each other off. "Want to join in?" my lover asked. It was one of the sexiest things I had ever heard and our friend must have felt it too, as he was quick though careful to touch my lover's cock.

Our clothes were off, and the threesome began it's natural course. We introduced him to oral from a guy and ended up in a kind of circle, sucking each other off. When our friend came it was an incredible amount.

That was the only time he got involved with us - he said he'd enjoyed it immensley butwasn't sure if he'd do it again. Still, my lover and I were happy with the results :D
 
I've enjoyed MMM a few times and always enjoyed them. While each experience has been different I never get tired of having a cock in my ass and a cock in my mouth at the same time.
 
It's amazing.
Soo many positions to do it in.
Reverse cowgirl with the second standing up next to u
Reverse cowgirl laying back being stood over
Spit roasted
On ur back, legs up one sort of 'missionary' fucking ur mouth, the other in ur ass ^^love that one, especially when ur legs pushed back towards ur head, both partners on top of u, can't really move so ur just along for the ride.
If ur game reverse cowgirl laying on ur partner and have the second cock enter ur ass from straight ahead <-- takes lots of lube and patience, but when both cocka are finally about 3-5 inches inside, they can start thrusting alternately, and well... WOW. I'll never get bored with an extra cock. 90% of the time when I'm sucking a cock, I wish there was another behind me thrusting deep in my ass to move with the thrusting and take the cock deeper in ur throat as u move forward, or getting it doggy, and they are balls deep thrusting but not penetrating deeper is the perfect time for a cock to be in ur mouth sliding in and out. I had (and still have) so much fun when there's two cocks
 
Did this for the first time in years just a couple of weeks ago. Had been chatting online to a dominant guy and arranged to meet him. His instructions were very specific - when I arrived at his house the door would be open, I was to come inside, strip and put on the jockstrap and blindfold left out for me. As soon as I was ready, he came out and led me to the living room, where I was put on my knees. Only then did he tell me he had another guy there! I was so horny I didn't care, I just wanted cock, so I opened my mouth when he told me to and felt a hard cock slide over my tongue. I had noe idea whose cock it was, but I sucked and licked it for a long time, alternating with the other guy - both of them taking turns in my mouth. Each of them blew their load all over my tongue, one after the other, and I was ordered to swallow every drop.
The other guy left, and I spent the next couple of hours hanging out with the dom guy, and sucked him off again. Still no idea who the third guy was, or what he looks like, but the whole experience was so hot that Ill definitely do it again. The dom guy says he has a few more friends to share me with, so next time if could be a 4some... :)
 
Threesomes

I've done quite a few threesomes and moresomes, MMM, MFM, MMMMF. I'm close to Tampa if someone wants me to come by and lend them a "hand..." I always enjoy pleasing my partners and playing safe.

52M occasional CD
 
While I can't be considered experienced, I did have one 3some with 2 other guys. I was in the middle sucking one guy while the other one sucked on my cock. We didn't get to do much else since we were pressed for time, but it was hot.

It wasn't my fantasy, but in some ways it was better. I only wish we could have had more time. :(
 
I've been involved in a number of group scenes and my experience has been that they can be hit and miss in terms of fun. When all three guys don't know each other well nervousness can inhibit people.

My preference nowadays is to stick with established gay couples because they tend to be very relaxed and comfortable with it.
 
I have done this before with a few guys from a JO group I attend. As with alot of things, the first one was a bit awkward until we figured it all out, then it was fine. It was pretty fun, however. When with the JO group, we just relax and enjoy. When we did a group (in this case there was 5 of us) it was much more intense than when we were with the JO group. In both though, I do like to be naked with guys just enjoying themselves and no intense pushy guys. I find that quite annoying.
 
My experience is limited to a gay couple I used to know, who also happened to be my introduction to male-male sex. I really enjoyed it, and regret not playing around with them more than I did when I had the chance.

It probably colours my feelings about male-male sex in general, because apart from feeling a little shell-shocked initially, it was by far one of the most fun, uninhibited, erotic experiences of my life. I really couldn't have asked for a better initiation.
 
Last edited:
It was very hot. It was with an older gay couple. They had a bed set up in the living room. I striped for them while they sat back on the bed. Once i was nude they stood up and i went to my knees taking turns sucking each cock. eventually one guy ended up on the bed with me sucking his cock the other was licking and fingering my ass before sliding his cock inside me.
 
I'm strictly a cocksucker but a few times a regular feeder of mine has invited a couple of his friends to our sessions and I was very happy to give blowjobs to each of them!!
 
I only did it once. I was drinking with a gay male couple and they started making out. I told them to go ahead and pretty soon they were hot, heavy, and very naked! I started jacking off and finally they invited me to join in. I mostly took turns sucking each of them... they were definitely the two biggest cocks I ever had. Man, I'm hard now remembering!
 
Back
Top