Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what its like for a daddy when he realises that little girl that thought the world of him. the daughter that always ran to daddy when sje needed him. when he realises his daughter has grown up and now he isnt the centre of her world anymore and that she now has a boyfriend or husband to care for her. must be a huge sense of emptyness....

I think little girls always keep fond memories of their daddies and what they taught them. So even though they may mature and move away, there is always a tender spot there. And Daddys have big hearts and look for other darlings to love and nurture.

Hi everyone, I don't look in here as regularly as some, but I was surprised to find this once popular thread on the second page
Where has everyone vanished too?

I think RL has reared it's ugly head for many of us. Thank you for rescuing the thread from page 2! :kiss:

I think little girls always keep fond memories of their daddies and what they taught them. So even though they may mature and move away, there is always a tender spot there. And Daddys have big hearts and look for other darlings to love and nurture.

A girl never forgets her daddy and will always have a special place for him in her heart.....no matter what. I agree. I can't really speak for the daddy part of your statement. ;)

tumblr_mumme2ABYt1sie9nco1_500.jpg

:heart:

tumblr_muwtc1uVqO1reowsio1_500.jpg

See.....I told ya. :devil::D

Last edited:
"Good Morning INL! Lovely sleeping weather here in the (lower) Midwest - cool with thunderstorms..."

Good morning Peaches! I trust you are staying warm with the SO? :devil:

Good Morning Lovely Ladies and Divine Daddies...

Have a great Saturday.. :rose:

Hi RA! Good morning. How is your weekend going? Thinking of you! :rose:

I hope you were able to get out and enjoy your beautiful weather. *hugs and kisses back*

Good morning Hayley! Hugs! How are you doing? I'm sorry your weekend is almost over. :( :kiss:

I'm doing much better than your bathroom LOL

Giggles! I bet you are! It's STILL not done. Good morning daddy Rj! :D

Happy Sunday everyone! May all of your real life worries become wisps of smoke and float away. Hugs and kisses!! :kiss::kiss:

Yes, RL has taken over a great deal of my time. ((((hugs)))) INL, Peaches, TT, and any other regulars I know..

I'm thinking of putting in for the supervisor position they recently created in my department. I'm only just beginning in this particular industry, but I think I can bring a lot to the company in a unifying--kick your rear as gently as possibly--sort of way... :D

Kiddos doing great in school, too. Still adjusting to the new life, and that is a never ending process. Daddy is, well, Daddy. Typical ups and downs of a relationship made a bit more poignant due to the distance. I'll survive. :rose:

Kisses to everyone..

Yes, RL has taken over a great deal of my time. ((((hugs)))) INL, Peaches, TT, and any other regulars I know..

I'm thinking of putting in for the supervisor position they recently created in my department. I'm only just beginning in this particular industry, but I think I can bring a lot to the company in a unifying--kick your rear as gently as possibly--sort of way... :D

Kiddos doing great in school, too. Still adjusting to the new life, and that is a never ending process. Daddy is, well, Daddy. Typical ups and downs of a relationship made a bit more poignant due to the distance. I'll survive. :rose:

Kisses to everyone..

Oh, I think you should throw your hat in the ring for that positiion. It sounds like a great opportunity. I assume more money too.

I'm glad to hear that the kiddos are doing well. As I recall one had a shakey moment a few weeks ago. Long distance relationships are challenging. I'm glad you and your daddy are working on it.

Hugs and kisses. You are a sweet lady and deserving of so many wonderful things.

I wonder what its like for a daddy when he realises that little girl that thought the world of him. the daughter that always ran to daddy when sje needed him. when he realises his daughter has grown up and now he isnt the centre of her world anymore and that she now has a boyfriend or husband to care for her. must be a huge sense of emptyness....

I actually spoke to that very thing a few pages ago, here http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=49406382#post49406382 . There is a sense of loss, but there is also a sense of pride that our beautiful little girl is growing into a beautiful woman.

A girl never forgets her daddy and will always have a special place for him in her heart.....no matter what. I agree. I can't really speak for the daddy part of your statement. ;)

Hello sweet INL :rose:
I think I can speak for a lot of daddies when I say his little girl(s) will ALWAYS have him wrapped around her little finger. Since no one can see me blushing, I’ll share words my little girl, who is away at college, sent me recently in a card.

Dad,
I couldn’t ask for a better father. Your constant love and support means so much to me. I am one of the fortunate few who can say my dad is still my hero and the best man I know.
I miss you and love you so much!

Kinda makes the blood, sweat and tears all worth it :)

I love the style of your reply. Get to the point and fun to read.

Seriously, what draws my attention is the little girl in my lady's soul. Even she is aging to be a grandma, the little girl can be in her heart still.

Last edited:
Good morning Hayley! Hugs! How are you doing? I'm sorry your weekend is almost over. :( :kiss:

Happy Sunday everyone! May all of your real life worries become wisps of smoke and float away. Hugs and kisses!! :kiss::kiss:

I had a very rough end of the week, took Friday off and gave myself the tlc I needed. But i'm tough and stubborn.
How are you?

Kisses to everyone..

Hello my dear.
Hell yes throw your hat in the ring. I'm so glad you've found a job you love

I love the style of your reply. Get to the point and fun to read.

Seriously, what draws my attention is the little girl in my lady's soul. Even she is aging to be a grandma, the little girl can be in her heart still.

That's really beautiful

I think I can speak for a lot of daddies when I say his little girl(s) will ALWAYS have him wrapped around her little finger. Since no one can see me blushing, I’ll share words my little girl, who is away at college, sent me recently in a card.

Dad,
I couldn’t ask for a better father. Your constant love and support means so much to me. I am one of the fortunate few who can say my dad is still my hero and the best man I know.

Good morning daddy Rob! :) Thank you for your insight. And wow, what a huge testimony to you. You've raised a wonderful young lady. You are wise (and missed when you aren't here). Hugs!!

I had a very rough end of the week, took Friday off and gave myself the tlc I needed. But i'm tough and stubborn.
How are you?

I'm sorry your week was so difficult. I wish we could have a girls night to help make those sorts of weeks float away. Good for you taking a day to relax and down shift. HUGS!!

I'm doing good. Still waiting for the bathroom work to be done. :rolleyes: I hope this week is much better for you!:rose:

@@@@@@@

A big "Welcome to the thread" for the new folks! We've carved out a lovely niche and it's nice to see new people joining us. :D

Have a great Monday!

I just wanted to say that for me this is very true...I think that there is a sweet spot for Daddy that cannot be replaced by, say boyfriends or husbands. It is always nice to think of the warm hugs and snuggled with Daddy *smiles*

Hope everyone has a fantastic week :heart:

Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.
For me it wouldn't be so much about power but more about loving and tenderness. Never having been a father I imagine that it would be a new,exciting and erotic adventure.

To be a daddy

For me it wouldn't be so much about power but more about loving and tenderness. Never having been a father I imagine that it would be a new,exciting and erotic adventure.

I actually spoke to that very thing a few pages ago, here http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=49406382#post49406382 . There is a sense of loss, but there is also a sense of pride that our beautiful little girl is growing into a beautiful woman.

Dad,

Daddy:heart:

I think RL has reared it's ugly head for many of us. Thank you for rescuing the thread from page 2! :kiss:

Good morning Peaches! I trust you are staying warm with the SO? :devil:

Giggles! I bet you are! It's STILL not done. Good morning daddy Rj! :D

Kisses to everyone..

"Hello - Big hugs and love to all my beautiful sister baby girls - especially to RA, INL, TT and Serene who have been holding down the fort. And to all the newcomers as well. And to Daddies RJ and Rob too. Thank you Daddy Rob for sharing that beautiful note from your daughter! Back from time spent with the SO - always good to be there - always that awful feeling of driving the wrong direction when coming back. No news still on job front (and without job, no news on apartment either). Getting down to the bare wires...something has to happen soon... And YES RA, you definitely should go for that position!":rose:

"Hello - Big hugs and love to all my beautiful sister baby girls - especially to RA, INL, TT and Serene who have been holding down the fort. And to all the newcomers as well. And to Daddies RJ and Rob too. Thank you Daddy Rob for sharing that beautiful note from your daughter! Back from time spent with the SO - always good to be there - always that awful feeling of driving the wrong direction when coming back. No news still on job front (and without job, no news on apartment either). Getting down to the bare wires...something has to happen soon... And YES RA, you definitely should go for that position!":rose:

Hugs Peaches :)

I've never actually done so, but if a guy I was with asked me to, I don't think I'd say no.
But I love when a guy says "Good girl." It drives me crazyyy

tumblr_mv1glcxpsY1reowsio1_500.png

So, how are all of the daddies doing today?? <insert wide eyed look> I hope it's been a good day for each of you! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back