The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I'm afraid I might have to be forceful.

There are ways to get you on the hood. And the handcuffs will only make it easier for me but harder for you.
You may have to resort to that if you can get me off you and onto the hood.
Cause if you start friskin me, I'm fuckin you...

And that will get us both on the hood.

You may have to resort to that if you can get me off you and onto the hood.
Cause if you start friskin me, I'm fuckin you...

And that will get us both on the hood.

Nina, darling, have I told you how much I love the way you think?

But I'd need your hands on the hood before I could start the frisking!

Nina, darling, have I told you how much I love the way you think?

But I'd need your hands on the hood before I could start the frisking!

-gigglepurrs-

Hmm... If i comply and put my hands on the hood of my own free will then frisking happens. That is just beneficial all the way round. I can be quite compliant so long as it's beneficial... to me.

:devil:

-gigglepurrs-

Hmm... If i comply and put my hands on the hood of my own free will then frisking happens. That is just beneficial all the way round. I can be quite compliant so long as it's beneficial... to me.

:devil:

I promise it will be very beneficial for you.

I may even let you play the cop for a while.

I promise it will be very beneficial for you.

I may even let you play the cop for a while.

Mmmm... good good good good....

Dont care about playing cop...

I wanna play Dream frisked me and I licked, scratched, bit, fucked, nuzzled, rubbed and touched Dream till she forgot she was supposed to be wearing more than her gun belt and boots while she makes puddles all over my hood.

is that playing cop?

Mmmm... good good good good....

Dont care about playing cop...

I wanna play Dream frisked me and I licked, scratched, bit, fucked, nuzzled, rubbed and touched Dream till she forgot she was supposed to be wearing more than her gun belt and boots while she makes puddles all over my hood.

is that playing cop?

Yes. Yes it is.

And we can play it anytime.

the last thought was of those sparkling blue pools of Her eyes..the touch and taste of Her lips... and how the fook a i gonna get up in 2hrs...

Then help me Brains McGee! Only you have the power to return my mojo!!

Ah, god. This is almost sig worthy.

Alright. But I can't promise it will be easy. There will be some long, hard hours. And you'll have to dig deep within yourself. But in the end, I think you will come to the conclusion that it was worth it.*

*Those were intentional.

You need to get your last to-do items finished so you can relax and stop stressing!

Did you really sign up for a 5k? Will wonders never cease? Never say never, they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back