What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*squishes* lilbit... now move yer arse and get into the day :D

Me just loves the sound of a cork poppin!

*squishes* lilbit... now move yer arse and get into the day :D

Me just loves the sound of a cork poppin!

Thanks for the *squishes* Vava...You made my day. My arse is moving and I am getting up but first......*squishes* Vava...:)

this book is a good read so far, except for one thing that's annoying me: the female character is turning out to be a mary sue. i get - i really do. but it's starting to make the story a little weak for me.

please don't let her only flaw be a scar that was left from a knife that slashed her face years ago.

this book is a good read so far, except for one thing that's annoying me: the female character is turning out to be a mary sue. i get - i really do. but it's starting to make the story a little weak for me.

please don't let her only flaw be a scar that was left from a knife that slashed her face years ago.

wondering what book you are reading..

I am wondering if I should do actual work today or keep screwing off here at this very website. I like screwing off more than working in case you were wondering.

I need to get back to my projects.....

Lot of threads move fast and there is unintentional skipping and such. However, in that one thread, it really irks me which is why I almost NEVER post there.

I need to move with a purpose. This incessant rain plus lack of sleep is making me drowzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have no idea why the traffic in A2 has to move at a snails pace in some areas and then in others, it's like your driving in Italy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back