Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I am missing something. There is something somewhere in, around, or near my life that I should be noticing (or that I know is there but haven't figured out its importance) that would greatly enrich my life, but I'm not for some unknown reason...

Yes, I definitely worked my pecks and arms too hard last night...

__

A woman at the restaurant that I stopped at for dinner tonight asked me how many times I have screwed a woman in my new car. My answer wasn't the right one...

I think that Polish names, and slavick names in general, came about in the way they are spelled so that no outside invaders could figure out who anyone was, and would be left completely baffled when trying to separate subservients from troublemakers...

I just somehow combined someone's first name and middle name into "Dilbert." :confused:

You know Freud, do you? :D

dilbert1.jpg

A pundit's comment on the oil spill:

This is the best thing that ever happened to Goldman, Sachs. Can Lloyd Blankfein's whereabouts on 20 April be documented?

The mad dogs of the media, the blabberati, the political junkies, the ignoramuses and the innumerates have found themselves a new whipping boy.

Congrats!!! :rose:

*hugs* Thanks!

Blurt: I really, really hate it when someone hints at a problem in their FB status but when asked about it says, "I really wish people would stop asking me what's wrong, I don't want to talk about it!" I have no issue with someone needing to get something off their chest without wanting to really talk about it, but if you're going to hint at a problem, expect to be asked!!! :mad:

*hugs* Thanks!

Blurt: I really, really hate it when someone hints at a problem in their FB status but when asked about it says, "I really wish people would stop asking me what's wrong, I don't want to talk about it!" I have no issue with someone needing to get something off their chest without wanting to really talk about it, but if you're going to hint at a problem, expect to be asked!!! :mad:

Wouldn't mind talking to K about her chest or getting off. Nope. Wouldn't mind at all.

I wish that people would stop to try and take the entire hand when they are only offered a single finger.
(Dunno if that's the real proverb, but anyway)

Really pisses me off,

I'm oddly excited that the dojo will be offering classes four nights a week instead of three, and having a sparring class on Saturday (in addition to those four nights).

I'm a sick, sick girl.

Not sure if it is a good idea to leave the bottle of whiskey on my desk or not. It sure is convenient though.

I just drove over 200 miles without ever getting more than 20 miles from where I started. I want a nap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back