Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
no reason to, it isn't like I have done anything productive, I have just been awake.

If I have no particular reason to wake at a certain time I just let my internal clock do its thing...which usually results in me waking between 8 and 9. I love my sleep. :D

for me often preferred. Wife has been so damn grouchy since we moved.

Eep...sorry. Maybe it's the stress of moving?

I'm doing good. Kind of wasted my day away already cause I got work at 4 haha but oh well tomorrow I have off so I have all day to do stuff around the house that needs to be done. First sunday off in awhile! I'm excited for it :D

I'm in the same boat as you, though I work in 2 hours...and I don't have tomorrow off. My laundry has been glaring at me all morning. :rolleyes:

I'm in the same boat as you, though I work in 2 hours...and I don't have tomorrow off. My laundry has been glaring at me all morning. :rolleyes:

haha "Their saying wash me! You know you want to!" haha That's the one thing I like about my sis coming home from school, she does major loads of laundry but now she just left to go back to school so I'm gunna be the one doing the laundry. Oh well's :)

If I have no particular reason to wake at a certain time I just let my internal clock do its thing...which usually results in me waking between 8 and 9. I love my sleep. :D

Eep...sorry. Maybe it's the stress of moving?

I guess so....though she's usually rather unhappy no matter what.

haha "Their saying wash me! You know you want to!" haha That's the one thing I like about my sis coming home from school, she does major loads of laundry but now she just left to go back to school so I'm gunna be the one doing the laundry. Oh well's :)

My biggest hurdle is since I live in an apt building, I have to be somewhat in the proximity to switch it. I rarely have blocks of time like that here unless it's way early in the morning or way late at night. Merh?

I guess so....though she's usually rather unhappy no matter what.

That...pretty much sucks. :(

My internal clock used to let me sleep all day. I think it is broke now.

Well then you should fix it :) *goes and hunts for the manual*

Hey there sexy! Hope your Saturday is well! :kiss:

Hello gorgeous! I hope yours was even better :kiss:

My biggest hurdle is since I live in an apt building, I have to be somewhat in the proximity to switch it. I rarely have blocks of time like that here unless it's way early in the morning or way late at night. Merh?

That...pretty much sucks. :(

Well then you should fix it :) *goes and hunts for the manual*

Hello gorgeous! I hope yours was even better :kiss:

How is your night beautiful?:rose::rose:

You know where I work (or I think you do) - I would be completely shunned if I walked in the door with that. Besides, I don't drink it anyways :rolleyes:

Actually I don't, but at least now I have a clue. Is it better if I said that I also really like Red Vault?

You drink Natty? :rolleyes:

It really is a very under-advertised beverage. Probably my favorite, but it's not always that easy to find.

I..what? It's an artist thing.. :rolleyes:

Considering I don't watch tv, don't buy magazines, and don't usually buy groceries in conventional stores... I'm hopefully a bit out of reach of their advertising campaigns.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back