Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a 'bottle' dynamo (Do they still make such things?)

Apparently so. Not too much help given the modern tyre, but . . .
EU regulations apparently screwed my favourite; the Hub-Dyno.
Apparently, there's not enough "oomph" for bright lights (nobody thought of one on each axle, or so it seems).

Apparently so. Not too much help given the modern tyre, but . . .
EU regulations apparently screwed my favourite; the Hub-Dyno.
Apparently, there's not enough "oomph" for bright lights (nobody thought of one on each axle, or so it seems).

Queen, Bicycle Race.

("I like to ride my bicycle" - which is a cream-coloured Landrover Ascot with room for a piglet on the back, LOL.)

Queen, Bicycle Race.

("I like to ride my bicycle" - which is a cream-coloured Landrover Ascot with room for a piglet on the back, LOL.)

Queen...Fat bottomed girls. On a side note, my sister in law pointed out the fact that you can sing the chorus of Fat bottomed girls over the chorus of Merle Haggard's Ramblin Fever.

Queen...Fat bottomed girls. On a side note, my sister in law pointed out the fact that you can sing the chorus of Fat bottomed girls over the chorus of Merle Haggard's Ramblin Fever.

Well, I never knew that. Will have to give it a go.
I love Fat-bottomed Girls! The song. Well, OK, the girls too :devil:

Weather Girls - It's Raining Men.

D'accord, mon ami!

J'aboude - pour un baiser!
:kiss:

Yes, Piglet rides just like an entire Chinese family sidesaddle on the back of the bike going to school. Her friends are very envious as their parents are much more careful with them, snigger.

My Friend Flicka

J'aboude - pour un baiser!
:kiss:

Yes, Piglet rides just like an entire Chinese family sidesaddle on the back of the bike going to school. Her friends are very envious as their parents are much more careful with them, snigger.

LOL...whole families on one bike (motorbike) remind me of those rat families who piggy back on each other. They don't ride sidesaddle..just one behind the other and another 'piglet' standing facing the rider..

My Friend Flicka

Fury (a black stallion)...one of those US shows we got in the early days of TV in Oz..oh what about Black Beauty? ( I got that as a book prize for 3rd place in class in Grade 4):cool:

Fury (a black stallion)...one of those US shows we got in the early days of TV in Oz..oh what about Black Beauty? ( I got that as a book prize for 3rd place in class in Grade 4):cool:

Gosh, I bet you were thrilled to bits!
Well, since you're a writer, you probably were - it's a lovely story, :).

Black Beauty, mmm.

Black Velvet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back