Strap-on experiences

Nice scenario, I must admit... quite a turn-in. I'd be open to something like you described. On the other hand, I sometimes wonder if some guys are hesitant to ask for sex with a strap-on for fear of being dominated to this extent. I wonder if the misconception that a woman with a strap-on couldn't be gentle is true? I guess it's just like any other type of sex... there are varying degrees of dominance and it's okay if you want it rougher or gentler.

I hope you get to live out the fantasy you described!

In terms of the original four questions posed:

Did you ever use a strap-on? No, but I plan to... very soon. He's looking forward to it.

Was ever one used on you? No, but I wouldn't be opposed.

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)? I'm looking forward to being the giver. I'm a bit nervous about the mechanics of it all and pleasing... not hurting him.

Would you do it again? I'll let you know afterwards, but I'm guessing I'd be more than happy to oblige!


I'm long overdue for some mutual anal play. If you happen to be in New York City, let me know so that we can accomodate each other's needs....:rose:
 
.

What is the best type to use if your new to dildos for a guy:) Im thinking maybe a smaller realistic one. One that might feel like a real cock.

Go to a shop together if there is one around where you live and look at the sizes together. Find a size that he doesn't find too scary. Maybe even try with a small anal plug first....or one that is inflatable.
 
Go to a shop together if there is one around where you live and look at the sizes together. Find a size that he doesn't find too scary. Maybe even try with a small anal plug first....or one that is inflatable.

We found one and tried it a couple nights ago! It went very well though I have some practicing to do. His orgasm Came very quick :)
 
too bad

Shit,

I needa girl to fuck me wit a strap on, I always fantasized of it but I havnt made it come true yet

That's too bad. If you find someone who knows what they are doing, you'll be hooked.

I prefer taking hetro men myself. I love breaking them after they've told me it's something they'll never enjoy. Normally within 3 sessions they beg for more. :kiss:

There is nothing better than some ultra macho man, on his knees begging to suck your strap on cock. And believe me when I say I make them beg for all 8 inches (with a girth I can't close my fingers around).

Wait, there is one thing better....

a woman under me telling me no man can use his cock as well as I can.
 
Last edited:
Ready & Willing

That's too bad. If you find someone who knows what they are doing, you'll be hooked.

I prefer taking hetro men myself. I love breaking them after they've told me it's something they'll never enjoy. Normally within 3 sessions they beg for more. :kiss:

There is nothing better than some ultra macho man, on his knees begging to suck your strap on cock. And believe me when I say I make them beg for all 8 inches (with a girth I can't close my fingers around).

Wait, there is one thing better....

a woman under me telling me no man can use his cock as well as I can.

Mistress Indigo:

I am ready and willing to submit to your talent!

Paul :rose:
 
well, this is something myself and my wife have spoke about lot of times. Last weekend it was her Birth day and we went away for the night, a few drinks later............... At last we tried it. I must say it was an experiance! not something I would want all the time but, special occasions YES!! I have never cum so hard
 
Can the ladies tell me if they get any physical pleasure while using a strap on.
I assume that you get at least psychological pleasure - else you would nto do it, but do you get mcu (any?) physical pleasure?

Is it possible for a lady to orgasm using a strap on on someone?

Are there strap ons designed to enhance/pleasure the dfemale strapper as she fucks her strapee?

Thanks for you rpelies in advance.
 
Can the ladies tell me if they get any physical pleasure while using a strap on.
I assume that you get at least psychological pleasure - else you would nto do it, but do you get mcu (any?) physical pleasure?

Is it possible for a lady to orgasm using a strap on on someone?

Are there strap ons designed to enhance/pleasure the dfemale strapper as she fucks her strapee?

Thanks for you rpelies in advance.


I orgasm every time I use a strap on which is on a couple times/week basis. It is quite physical for me - just as intense (if not more so) and just as messy and wet if it was an orgasm from "traditional" ways of my being penetrated versus the opposite. I know for some folks it is the matter of how the strap on is set up, ie straps that go between the legs can press in erogenous areas, pressure of the dildo placement may bump the clit area. Or for most gals, it is using the double penetrating dildo and so when they are fucking their mate, they are getting penetration stimulation too. I am not in the latter category (don't want penetration when I am strapped). :)
 
strapon lover

I've always had the fantasy of strapons. but until lately have never had the pleasure of a strapon scene. a few dildos now and then. recently a lady that I normally would not have been interested in seduced me and spanked me by somewhat force and then proceeded to take me with a strapon. it was the most exciting thing that ever happened to me. would love to hear fron other women, especially you young ones that would like to take macho men with your strapons
 
All,
I am new to disscussion boards and am still trying to figure out how to post properly. My last to posts are way out of sequence, I was responding to posts on pg.14. My apologies to all.
Strapon play is a big fanatsy of mine. I have had butt plugs and didoes used on my but can't wait to tied up teased and taken with a strapon.
ALl you lucky guys that have-I am jealous.
 
I've had a dildo used on me but not a strapon yet. Been trying to talk my gf into fucking me with a strapon but no luck yet.
 
Finally used it on a man for the first time night before last. It was more fun than I thought it would be. :)
 
Finally used it on a man for the first time night before last. It was more fun than I thought it would be. :)

Woo right on girl! I kinda figured you would enjoy the experience. :D

For a switch/gender bending type personality type - it will be interesting to see if you get in the "groove" of it enough to orgasm from it alone. Have fun!
 
We were talking about strapon sex last night. It's something we'd tried a long time ago and had enjoyed it but hadn't really made a regular feature of our sex life, and we decided last night that we should give it another try.

All this talk turned me on and this morning I awoke early (6am), really aroused by the thoughts of it. I couldn't sleep and started acting really horny like a complete slut. I kept kissing her all over her face and neck and lips and pulling her close to me. Half an hour later and she was fully awake. We were spooning and cuddling and I kept grinding my hips back into her. Needless to say my antics turned her on and she spent another half an hour caressing my ass and playing with it, teasing me with her hands and fingers. I swear I could have come if she had just touched me once.

Then she put on her strap-on (a small new-cummers kit). Needing no encouragement at all, I put two pillows under my tummy and lay on top of them face first with my ass in the air. I even applied lube to her dildo and to my ass and then spread my ass cheeks for her. She went all the way in with her first thrust and pounded me mercilessly from behind. I moaned and writhed under her and loved every moment of it.

She then got me to turn over onto my back with my ass in the air on the pillows. Again, like the slut that I am, I pulled my legs to my chest to give her maximum access. More relentless fucking until she told me to play with myself. It took less then 10 seconds till I had one of my best orgasms ever, shooting my come all over my stomach.

We would have gone on longer but she was getting late for work. But I begged her to let me make her come before she left and she gave in. She removed the strap-on and lay on her back and I licked her to orgasm. Afterwards she told me that she had really NEEDED to fuck me.

Since it's Friday today we were planning on going out this evening and meeting with a friend, but have changed our plan. She's going to try and get home early to give me a "proper fuck" with her strapon this time. Even writing this I'm trembling with anticipation and dripping pre-cum at the thought of it. This is a long weekend and we have monday off, and I'm looking forward to being her little cum slut for the next three days.

Can't also wait for our newly ordered nexus and feeldoe to arrive in the next week or two.
 
I only ever had one experience with a strap on and it felt like
piece of plastic.I probably gave up too soon.
 
I orgasm every time I use a strap on which is on a couple times/week basis. It is quite physical for me - just as intense (if not more so) and just as messy and wet if it was an orgasm from "traditional" ways of my being penetrated versus the opposite. I know for some folks it is the matter of how the strap on is set up, ie straps that go between the legs can press in erogenous areas, pressure of the dildo placement may bump the clit area. Or for most gals, it is using the double penetrating dildo and so when they are fucking their mate, they are getting penetration stimulation too. I am not in the latter category (don't want penetration when I am strapped). :)


Well my wife are just new into exploring strap-on play and I really want her to be able to cum from it. Right now we are using the new-cummers kit and the dildo is quite small and there is also a velvety cloth between it and her, so while she gets "some" stimulation, it's not enough to make her cum. We've ordered the nexus jr and the feeldoe and they should arrive in a week or two, and hopefully they will do the trick.. but..

I was wondering if you could share some tips from a female point of view. How to position the dildo/harness to get maximum pleasure for the wearer. Which positions are the best. We're both young and fairly fit so we could try a good few. Also do you mind my asking which dildo/harness do you use? We've ordered a couple of ones with the dildos including one that has an option for vibrator bullets.

Will be grateful for any info!
 
Mmmmm...that scene sounds really yummy. I envy your girl!

It was great, and we did it again after she got home from work before going out to dinner together. Personally, I consider myself lucky to have a girl who is so open and willing to try things. I like nothing more than making her come.
 
Experimentation and communication are key, for both partners. Keep a playful erotic attitude, and enjoy! :rose:
 
Love Ass Play

Have Used So Many Different Objects To Fuck My Ass. I Cum Almost Instantly. Would Love To Be Fucked With Strap-on , Its One Of My Biggest Fantasies.:)
 
Back
Top