Are you dominant or submissive

Dom, but within her timetable and her limits. Only way to have a true BDSM relationship is to have total trust. As a Dom Build trust above all else or you are just being a dick.

Mike
 
My first post, wheee!

I consider myself to be a loving service-top to a sensation-loving bottom.
We are mainly into sensation/light pain play, and have only limited interest in other aspects of dominance/submission.
 
I'm relatively new to actually engaging in D/s play, but have always considered myself more naturally submissive. I have learned, though, that I do enjoy wearing the Dom hat, too, so... submissive leaning switch, perhaps?
 
I think I am a bit of both.

When in situations where no one takes charge, I tend to do so.

However, I love to submit; especially to older, more experienced men. *purr*
 
i know what you mean

I too am dyslexic, to the point where I don't know the differance between a small b and d and spelling is always a chalange. C and S should be interchangable. And often are within my words.
spell checker dependant! And I can mess that up and often do.

 
me....

Verbally, a switch. Sexually, very much submissive, but of late I think I could be dominate also.
 
Dominant

and Quite so, to an extent I've always been Dominant, had a chance to try to switch and that didnt work out well at ALL, but that was many years ago. I just stick to what I know...

D.
 
I know I crave to be submissive to a loving dominant woman who would put me over her knee & spank me if I needed it.
This type of craving sucks when reality is I'll never have that!
Kinda makes me rebel & resent the women in my life that know I need it but don't give it to me.
I know it's not their fault but putting up barriers is like a self preservation thing for me.
 
Sexual Submissive

I'm definitely a sexual submissive but not very submissive in my day to day life. Actually I'm rather dominating in my daily life because, well, no one will do it for me. I love being self reliant but when that bedroom door closes I want nothing more than to please my man. I get my satisfaction from seeing his pleasure in me. And the rewards are quite amazing!

I used to be embarrassed by my sexual desires, but now I can look at judgemental women and think "I'm so sorry that your partner can't make you cum 10 times in a night" 😊
 
I am a Type A personality by day and 100% Domme at night... I have to be in total control at all times... I have anxiety if I don't feel like I am...
 
Dominant. It has developed with age. Developing control over my own life gave me an appreciation of what it might be like to exert control over someone elses.
 
Hi

I think I might be a little bit of both submissive and dominant.
Also I would like to say that I'm new to this kind of stuff me and my wife have been trying new things since we are a young couple and we like to experiment new and exiting things. I also realize that I stared to like women that are mature and thiker size and that I like feet. Feet I feel are very sensual otherwise why would women spend so much money on shoes. Anyways I'm just here to look for new ideas and friendship.
 
Back
Top