What would you do?

sexylexy5280

Virgin
If i was your girlfriend and have been acting like a bitch all week and youve finally had enough of my disrespect and bad behavior, what would you do to me?

If i was your girlfriend and have been acting like a bitch all week and youve finally had enough of my disrespect and bad behavior, what would you do to me?

Dump you. For some reason I would rather be with someone that acts like an adult than a child acting up on purpose.

Talk to you about your behaviour, explaining that it's bothering me, and see whether you're willing to discuss the problem and work on fixing things.

Apologies if you were looking for some sort of "spank you until you learn your lesson" sort of answer, but that's not how I play.

DTMFA.

I like antagonism, but not from a poobrain. I also wouldn't be dating a pyl to begin with? I hope??

I would take you to the shower and give you a nice warm shower washing you all over then I would get a warm fluffy towel and dry you so softly. After that I would take you to bed and make sweet love to you and whisper in your ear how much I loved you. Then we would go out to your favorite place to dine. Then home for more of whatever you wished. It would be your day all about you.

Wouldn't have lasted all week, I'd have called your grumpy ass out on Monday. Bitches aren't worth my time.

Sammys are fun, bitches not so much.

sexylexy - I see that this is your first post and you haven't been back for another. If you are real and just very naive I want to send out a welcome to this group.

I would recommend reading through some of the threads to get a feel for how we do things here. We are really a great group of people who are willing to help someone new on their BDSM journey.

Get to know us first and let us get to know you, too

:rose:

Exactly my thought. Well, that and take away your internet privileges.

You might try a sexual role play, down the forum a bit, instead of posting her for your masturbatory purposes.

Dump you. For some reason I would rather be with someone that acts like an adult than a child acting up on purpose.

Hehehe!

Fixed that for you.

I would take you to the shower and give you a nice warm shower washing you all over then I would get a warm fluffy towel and dry you so softly. After that I would take you to bed and make sweet love to you and whisper in your ear how much I loved you. Then we would go out to your favorite place to dine. Then on the way home, I'd drop your ass off at the homeless shelter. Your things would be in garbage bags and we'd be done. Enjoy your life now bitch! It's all about you.

That being said I have put up with a couple of years of extreme bitchiness before. I suspect testosterone treatments might have helped but we are well past that now. We survived. He had built up enough equity that while I didn't say it was okay, vehemently otherwise in fact, I didn't leave.

I expect repayment should I ever have the same. So far my record is about six months of I won't take any shit from anyone. That's not the same as extreme bitchiness but some trying to pile shit might think so. LOL

Back