What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well technically yesterday....

Watching my two granddaughters as flower girls and my nine month old grandson as ring bearer (carried by his Dad down the aisle). Just so adorable.

Well technically yesterday....

Watching my two granddaughters as flower girls and my nine month old grandson as ring bearer (carried by his Dad down the aisle). Just so adorable.

^^^this actually made me smile.
Congratulations to your family!

Didn't they do that in "Zombie Strippers?" Though I could be wrong, that movie was truly awful.

I didn't see it, but a masturbating zombie Jenna Jameson would be hot!

Guess what I learned today?!

tumblr_ljh3xsbHmD1qze5a0o1_r4_500.gif

My friend trying to bluetooth a photo over to my phone from her phone and somehow she managed to send over ALL of her pics.

I don't think I will be looking her or her boyfriend in the eye again for awhile.

My friend trying to bluetooth a photo over to my phone from her phone and somehow she managed to send over ALL of her pics.

I don't think I will be looking her or her boyfriend in the eye again for awhile.

lol OMG my friend did something similar, she sent a photo of her inserting something in herself to her partner only she sent it to a work contact instead who showed pretty much everyone!

Oh the shame :eek:

lol OMG my friend did something similar, she sent a photo of her inserting something in herself to her partner only she sent it to a work contact instead who showed pretty much everyone!

Oh the shame :eek:

Oh wow that is so much funnier. She would have been humiliated.

I was nice and only hid my phone for an hour after telling her what she had done, then let her delete the pics. I only looked at one *shudders*

Oh wow that is so much funnier. She would have been humiliated.

I was nice and only hid my phone for an hour after telling her what she had done, then let her delete the pics. I only looked at one *shudders*

lol thats very decent of you i reckon.

My friend was really upset, poor thing. But after a while she saw the funny side of it. Im terrible with texts. I sent one to my Master calling him Sir accidently to my mum!:D

Cycling down
empty roads
through coursing sunny fields
and shadowed forests
slumbering tiny towns
miles and
miles
with the scent
of blooming honeysuckle
in my nostrils.

sounds lovely...

Guess what I learned today?!

tumblr_ljh3xsbHmD1qze5a0o1_r4_500.gif

How to snap your fingers?

What else made me smile today...hmmm...
Um, the above exchange between kiwi and minx made me giggle.

Oh, and a long awaited acceptance letter in to the only program of it's kind a multi-state area!
*big grin*
YAY!!!!!

my 3 yr old son tellin me he was having heart attack and needed chocolate for breakfast

and my 3 month old laughing at himself in the mirror and growling lol

Being home and spending time barefoot in my garden just wandering and drinking in the sweet smell of scarlet and lemon painted roses that are blooming.

That he's fallen asleep curled up behind me with his hand wrapped around my hair. 12 years down the line, I am still totally smitten.

Being home and spending time barefoot in my garden just wandering and drinking in the sweet smell of scarlet and lemon painted roses that are blooming.

This is a lovely and entirely unfair picture. Spring stopped by briefly here, teased us into a priapic state, and left us for a younger, blonder city.

This is a lovely and entirely unfair picture. Spring stopped by briefly here, teased us into a priapic state, and left us for a younger, blonder city.

Daww. I could boast more about my sunshiny socal spring satiety but I am a subpar sadist.... so I will send a sunkissed hug and this instead. :D

9554340_TSS7lOpv_b.jpg

Bourbon :)

I helped a customer out at work last week and he told me he was off to the pub so I told him to have a bourbon for me. Oddly enough he sent me a bottle of Jimmy Black which arrived today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back