White men who suck cock, is black cock

When I was growing up in a small town in eastern North Carolina, mixed race sex was still taboo. Sex between a white male and a black male would have been somewhere just short of the apocalypse, which is why sucking a black cock was such a thrill for me. I was a pretty good wrestler in high school, and I had a huge crush on one of my regular opponents from another school. He was a very muscular, very attractive black guy and had a huge bulge in his tight wrestling gear. Fortunately it was a mutual attraction and we became lovers when we both went to the North Carolina State wrestling championship our senior year. We were lovers for just over eight months until I went in the Air Force. Each time we hooked up we both knew that if we were caught it would be very bad, which just made it more thrilling and made me want him even more.

In the Air Force, I had many black lovers - mostly one-night stands. When I first arrived in Miami I also had several one-night stands with black males. But I also had many white partners as well. My black partners were a special thrill, mostly because I still had the mindset that it was taboo. Other than skin color, they weren't any different than my white partners. I am a bottom, so all of my lovers tend to be dominant, white and black.

I spent almost 21 years in a monogamous relationship with my now ex-wife. In that time, my fantasies were split evenly between black and white, males and females. Once I was divorced, I didn't specifically seek out black partners for the "special thrill" that I remembered from my past. In fact, when I went out looking for a male partner, I was quite content if he turned out to be black or white.

My bottom line now is I simply love cock. The color of it doesn't matter - it's all about the pleasure I receive from each individual, all unique in one way or another.
 
Sucking cock for me is all about sex. No feelings, no romance, just sex. I'm into contrast, age, size, ethnicity. So, yes, I love the black white contrast.
 
I have read hundreds of comments in different forums by both men and women about their preference for black cock. I have often wondered what the difference is. I have sucked white cock and it was great. I would love to try black cock just to see what the difference is.
After reading all of the comments on this thread, I'm really envious of all the guys that have sucked so many different cocks.
 
My Sweet Black Fuck...

My only experience of black cock is when my Boyfriend sets us up in a hotel room and arrives with a young black guy, I still don't know his real name, although he says he's called 'Errol'. He's a little younger than me, probably 20-22, and obviously quite nervous, scared of what we intend doing with him. Maybe he was an 'escort', or perhaps my Boyfriend has contacted him through the internet, I don't know. He's not very talkative, but relaxes a little as we make no immediate move. Eventually I undress, and his attention is definitely fixed - not on my face, but my groin. I'm naked and already erect as I crouch down and he allows me to unfasten his belt and pull his pants down. He has a large uncut cock that swings free semi-hard, it's quite beautiful although I've seen bigger. I can't wait to suck it. He glances across warily at my Boyfriend as I take his cock reverently in my hand, then slide its head between my lips, sucking gently and flicking my tongue around its swelling warmth, enjoying the sensation of his arousal. He arches his back, inhaling sharply, then I take it deeper sucking harder making him grunt out loud. My Boyfriend suggests we go to the bedroom, where I sit on the edge of the bed. We're both naked now, he's smooth and largely hairless, a nice body vibrant with energy. He stands in front of me and I suck his cock enthusiastically. He's at ease now, when we collapse together onto the bed into a sweetly-delicious sixty-nine, lying side-by-side, his mouth on me is delicately exquisite, we roll over so he's covering me, his rising excitement communicating as his hips begin a slow pistoning into my mouth as he sucks ravenously at me. He's ignoring my Boyfriend now, who is watching and taking video-clips on his phone, until he suggests more. We separate, and I crouch on all fours, bum raised, and Errol manoevres around, sliding his saliva-glistening cock up me and fucking me forcefully as I brace. I prefer giving oral, but the way he fucks me is a pure joy. Finally he pulls out with an audible 'plop' and I quickly roll onto my back so he can spunk-off over my face and into my open mouth. He's moaning and mewling with each spurting dollop, losing all strength and collapsing beside me. As we lie together cooling he reaches down and his gentle fingers encircle my erection, smoothly wanking me, it only takes a few strokes before I cum in long gooey spurts up my stomach as far as my nipples. He laughs low in his throat as my toes curl at this unexpected and pleasurable addition. I feel a warm gratitude for this naked guy beside me, as we lie together, our bare skin sweat-melting together for long moments of intimate shared afterglow...
 
I'm white and I love to suck cock, ultimately I dont care what colour it is but I do have a preference for black or asian, probably the colour contrast thing. I find asian guys the sexiest and whilst it does seem to be true that they are often smaller I like that cause it means its easier to get it all in my mouth.
I do find cocksucking a submissive experience and I love to kneel before a black guy and let him fuck my face. I also like to think of it as a fuck you to all the racist homophobic people I know who would be disgusted to see me do that.
 
The truth of the matter is that on average black cocks tend to be longer and fatter, although there are always exceptions. I love sucking black cock because it makes me feel more like a sissy boi--I just really get into the hot side of it more. And I love wallowing the cum. too. For that 20 minutes or so I'm their little white bitch. And the three or four times I've sucked two or three black cocks were amazing turn ons for me.
 
black or white cock?

I have had both and I like both, it's the actual act that turns me on. So I have no preference as to colour as long as he empties his balls in my mouth.
 
There is no doubt, that black dicks generally are bigger then white dicks, just as no one disputes that White dicks are generally bigger then Asian dicks.

I've been sucking dicks for over 30 years. For the first 10 years basically all white. Now mostly black and some Ricans.

This is not exact silence here, but with my experience I would say generally, again generally the following is close to the truth, again generally.

Asians on average 4 - 5" with some Asians having 6 plus inches
Whites on average 5 - 6.5" with some Whites having 7 plus inches
Blacks on average 7 - 8" with many blacks having longer, in the 9 and 10" range

I know personally a few black with 11": one with 12" and the biggest I have sucked is a true 13" I measured it. I have never come across a white with over a true 10"

dJ, (ServingDoms at aol)

From my personal experience with many many many cocks, the largest I have ever seen, in the flesh so to speak, was on an Asian.
 
If you had to choose between a black cock or a white one, which do you prefer.

When I was wanting to try sucking cock again,big black cock was the only kind that was able get me to follow through and get on my knees to service it.
It hits all the kinky bells and whistles i needed to become a cocksucker.
 
I love cock but I only go white. That said my very first time with a woman was a nice Black girl but I did not notice she was black,, She was just nice and thought the same of me and we had fun. And her hair was nice and soft.
 
I've only had a couple black cocks to suck. It didn't matter to me. Their cum tasted the same. The biggest I sucked was white and had to be a solid 9 inches. Now that was beautiful.
 
I've only enjoyed one black cock, and it was average size, like mine. Of the dozen or so cocks I've sucked all were very similar size; about 6". The only exception was a Japanese guy, who was no more than 4"
 
Couple big black cocks 7-10”; and a couple of big white cocks 7-8”

As long as you’re hanging about 6” cut and cum a lot I don’t care what race you are.
 
Every white guy I've ever blown asked me if I wanted too. Every black man let me know that I was lucky he let me blow him. The best times were the ones who would only fuck me if the head was good enough.
 
I have read hundreds of comments in different forums by both men and women about their preference for black cock. I have often wondered what the difference is. I have sucked white cock and it was great. I would love to try black cock just to see what the difference is.
After reading all of the comments on this thread, I'm really envious of all the guys that have sucked so many different cocks.

For me because my cocksucking urge is more fetishistic, big black dick is just more taboo perhaps. I do find black skin very beautiful in general but for me when I was seeking cocks to suck even big white ones didn't ignite my fetish enough to go through with sucking them, but the big black ones somehow did.

As far as finding BBC to suck, truly big ones are out there but not as prevalent as the internet might suggest. I found a few in the 9-10" range but most others were exaggerated and fell more in the 6-8" range.
 
As far as finding BBC to suck, truly big ones are out there but not as prevalent as the internet might suggest. I found a few in the 9-10" range but most others were exaggerated and fell more in the 6-8" range.[/QUOTE]

I'm happy to suck on 6-8" black cocks all day and all night.
 
Had 3 yesterday! Went over to meet up with a fwb BBC and he had two friends over. Well yea they went on with their time playing video games while I serviced each one in the same room. 5 loads in all. Solid day!!
 
Cooper001

I’m older and have always wanted to suck a nice black coc. It does not have to be huge, just would love to see the cum roll down the shaft as I slowly lick it off just before I swallow hisnice cock in my mouth. Just something I want to do
 
As far as finding BBC to suck, truly big ones are out there but not as prevalent as the internet might suggest. I found a few in the 9-10" range but most others were exaggerated and fell more in the 6-8" range.

I'm happy to suck on 6-8" black cocks all day and all night.[/QUOTE]

yeah, for me part of the submissive thrill was finding a black cock bigger than mine to service. Since I'm close to 8, I needed BBC 8+ to fulfil the fantasy I desired.
I luckily found a few but many guys exaggerated greatly.
 
I would just love to suck a cock. I wouldn't discriminate:)
 
Had 3 yesterday! Went over to meet up with a fwb BBC and he had two friends over. Well yea they went on with their time playing video games while I serviced each one in the same room. 5 loads in all. Solid day!!

next time record that shit, would be hot as fuck to watch!
 
Back
Top