Sophz_Kandi:: Recreated

Amazlingly lovely pics Sophz. Amazing Smile as well...I think I'm smitten.

:rose:
 
beautiful pics...and don't be ashamed of anything about your body...it's amazing. :rose:
 
Great smile, beautiful eyes, nice little body, what more could an admirer want? :) Looking forward to more.
 
It's been a while.

Ive been through a lot, lost a lot and gained in the process.
I don't think confidence is the word tbh.
More like the need to rebel.

Always been V self conscious about my chest and for the first time EVER, decided to lay myself bare... (Gradually of course)

New look, New Hair, New Attitude.

All opinions welcome.



Note: If you can't take me as I am - Don't fucking take me at all

luv, to be honest, i am confused.
you are nothing less than beauty, here and now & in your old thread.
any man (or woman) would be lucky as hell to have moments of your attention.
hell, i feel lucky to just be given a glimpse of your beauty, here.
:rose:
 
So you have Newcastle in your locations.... are you a geordie girl??

It's hot as fuck girls like you that are making me think I should go up there for my stag do.

Which makes me think, if by chance you work in a strip club... please do give me the name of the place.... I'd love a dance! :D
 
YOU ARE SIMPLY THE HOTTEST CHICK ON LIT RIGHT NOW! Thanks for sharing the new you.
 
SOOPER!would definitely love to see more,so please keep the pics comming:D
 
Very nice pics indeed! Lovely ! Love your smile! But also love your Ass!!!:) Amazing one! So delicious... It's a pleasure to see you here again...
 
and all in the first two posts

It's been a while.

Ive been through a lot, lost a lot and gained in the process.
I don't think confidence is the word tbh.
More like the need to rebel.

Always been V self conscious about my chest and for the first time EVER, decided to lay myself bare... (Gradually of course)

New look, New Hair, New Attitude.

All opinions welcome.



Note: If you can't take me as I am - Don't fucking take me at all

this thread heads for a place in the toplist of lit threads...
there always was something very appealing about a rebel
attachment.php


this alone could develop a cult following:)
 
For those who are too lazy to find Sophz first thread, it is here.

BTW, is it just me, or does she look asian in this pic?
Either way, I'd still hold her in my bed.
eeeeee1.jpg
 
Changed it to B&W

attachment.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Angus for showing me the way to this lovely lady.
She has nothing to be sny about great figure, lovely face, and delicatable looking chest :devil:

:rose::rose::rose:
 
Wow, Beautiful, sexy and amazing. I presume you are self concious about your breasts because they are small? No need to worry about that. Yours are beautiful and sexy. The rest of you is too. You have a lovely sleek body and a beautiful face that you should never be ashamed of. Anyone who can't accept you and appreciate you as you are doesn't deserve to know you. Hope we'll see more of you real soon.
 
Sophz, i'm really glad you've decided to share...or rebel. really, it's to our benefit, because your breasts look deliciously suckable, and your ass begs to be nibbled on. love your hair and eyes too!!
 
I'm not sure what you don't like about your chest. It looks simply delicious! New you or old you, you're still hot! ;)
 
Back
Top