A Male_Cat now in WV

MMMM can you tell more about this pic sexy. And love your naughty pics and the traveling ones.
Have a great Saturday evening.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi Emmy:kiss:,

That picture was taken in a medical/herbal shop........they had some strange stuff in there.

The next picture will probably be a naughty one...but there are plenty of the traveling ones also..

Good Morning "TCat":kiss::kiss:
hey dont expect to much on a Monday ;) ~ but wishing you a great Day & an exciting Week:)

Good Morning "TCat":kiss::kiss:
hey dont expect to much on a Monday ;) ~ but wishing you a great Day & an exciting Week:)

Hi Ling:kiss:

At least Monday is over now.....but it wasn't to bad for me. I hope you have a great weekend as well:)

Hi Ling:kiss:

At least Monday is over now.....but it wasn't to bad for me. I hope you have a great weekend as well:)
yeah Mondays are always a Bummer :(but at least it wasnt raining or snowing;)~ Morning hugs & :kiss::kiss:ss

yeah Mondays are always a Bummer :(but at least it wasnt raining or snowing;)~ Morning hugs & :kiss::kiss:ss

If really bad weather was involved it would Moanday, ..snowed in.....and extra bonus time under the covers;):devil:

Adding another naughty picture, I guess it is okay to take a break from traveling picture posting...

Last edited:
If really bad weather was involved it would Moanday, ..snowed in.....and extra bonus time under the covers;):devil:
yes, but I didnt have any excuses like that to skip work:(
Good Morning & Happy Hump Day Hun:kiss::p:kiss:

Hi Emmy:kiss:,

That picture was taken in a medical/herbal shop........they had some strange stuff in there.

The next picture will probably be a naughty one...but there are plenty of the traveling ones also..

MMMM thanks for the explanation and can't wait to see more naughty ones :D:devil:
Hey i love THOSE....and of course the traveling ones.....wants me to go traveling with YOU.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Iam kind of lazy after stuffing myself on our Thanksgiving;)but I thought I stop in & say Hi anyway :kiss:~:kiss:

Back