the im not horny but wouldnt mind a chat about something else thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent the day , correcting others mistakes around here and texting a friend who is asking me for dating advice. Why does he think I have the answers. He knows I can't even get my own love life together. :rolleyes:

Spent the day , correcting others mistakes around here and texting a friend who is asking me for dating advice. Why does he think I have the answers. He knows I can't even get my own love life together. :rolleyes:

Oh..but you have advice for others... it wont matter..he wont listen anyways :)

& now I remember why I saved beer... because I hate people and I was gonna need it.

Oh..but you have advice for others... it wont matter..he wont listen anyways :)

& now I remember why I saved beer... because I hate people and I was gonna need it.

Yeah, he never listens.

Hey do you like pumpkin beers? My friend just asked me to go to this thing in a couple of weeks called pumpkin smash, and they are suppose to have all kinds of pumpkins beers on draft.

Haha funny.. I rarely find a pumkin beer that I like... that being said... I have 15 kinds of pumkin and 8 kinds of oktoberfest beers at the house to try. I do this every year... every year im let down.

And 1 being shipped from iowa next week..16 kinds of pumkin....

Some of the best that are available everywhere for the most part are warlock.... umm dog fish head... shipyard... uhhh let me look when I get home.

Haha funny.. I rarely find a pumkin beer that I like... that being said... I have 15 kinds of pumkin and 8 kinds of oktoberfest beers at the house to try. I do this every year... every year im let down.

And 1 being shipped from iowa next week..16 kinds of pumkin....

Some of the best that are available everywhere for the most part are warlock.... umm dog fish head... shipyard... uhhh let me look when I get home.

I'm not big on anything pumpkin. Don't even like the pie, but hey beer I am willing to try just about anything. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back