A new home for _me_!

Thanks everyone for visiting me at my new home!!

I'm in Egypt at the moment and data costs a fortune!!

Having a great time and lists of alcohol. :p

On holiday drinking and horny that's my sweet one..have a great time! ;) :kiss:'s

Yes, I miss you a lot. so spending time going thru old index

Black undewear
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

hugs kisses love you fred

Thanks everyone for visiting me at my new home!!

I'm in Egypt at the moment and data costs a fortune!!

Having a great time and lists of alcohol. :p

Cool, Egypt is quite an experience. Hope you manage to avoid the tummy bug.:rose:

How dare you reply and not give me a kiss! :D (P.S. don't waste your data on me :))

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: Hope you have a good vacation. :)

How dare you reply and not give me a kiss! :D (P.S. don't waste your data on me :))

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: Hope you have a good vacation. :)

Aww cheeky boy! :p

Out sunbathing, it's 7:35 lol. The sun goes in at 3:30 so we have to start early. :D

Another hot day here in Egypt!
Sorry I can't reply to you all but I will when I get home. :kiss:

:kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_20131120_162251.jpg
    IMG_20131120_162251.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 898
Shame they went and changed things over so abruptly. Doesn't even seem like there was an announcement anywhere. It's so sad to see the old thread closed. You had one of the longest running AmPic threads going. The new home just doesn't feel quite so cozy, not so lived in. Oh well, guess we'll have to christen the new digs properly, 'eh? :devil:

they really are trying to run everyone off this site.

Oh well your here, and your still beautiful.

Hey loves, hope you are having a good vacation. We're going to have lots and lots of make up sex after you get back. :D

Bloody Hell, I don't look in for a few weeks, and everybody's moved house...I hope you're not trying to tell me something:D

Hope you're having a good time enjoying the sun in Egypt, and catch up with you when you get back:kiss:

Hi hun! I miss you very much! I hope you're enjoying your trip. :heart::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

My sweet sexy ME, welcome home, hope you had a great vacation.
Loved the little snap shot :D
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Back