Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i rarely drink when i go out as i always have the car...sometimes i don't drink anything at all as even soft drinks get boring after a time.

have you ever taken someone home you met at a pub?

Well no, but she took me home with her.....nice night.

Have you ever gotten a phone from a stranger and ended up going to bed with them..?

If $50 is a decent prize, then yes. (one and only time I've actually played)

HYE been on a sailboat cruise?

i've been on a felucca in egypt but not a proper sailboat cruise...there's a few nice looking ones in turkey i'm rather tempted by....so maybe this summer :rolleyes:

have you ever been mistaken for a celebrity?

i've been on a felucca in egypt but not a proper sailboat cruise...there's a few nice looking ones in turkey i'm rather tempted by....so maybe this summer :rolleyes:

have you ever been mistaken for a celebrity?

no...

Not on a sail boat cruise.

Hye forgotten what day it is when you got up in the morning?

yes...

HYE mistaken PM for AM when you looked at the clock and panicked until you realized your mistake?

Yes - and been totally confused.

HYE gotten up and rushed to get to work, only to release it was a holiday?

no...

yes...

HYE mistaken PM for AM when you looked at the clock and panicked until you realized your mistake?

Hmmmm....no dont think so. Dont remember actually.

Hye been to a doctor and he tried flirting with u?

Yes - and been totally confused.

HYE gotten up and rushed to get to work, only to release it was a holiday?

Yes! Swing shifts really screw up your internal clock!

HYE ever been dating two people at the same time and mixed up who you were having brunch with and who you were taking out to dinner? :eek:

No.

HYE gone to meet a date for dinner - and went to the wrong restaurant and thought you were stood up, only to realize you were the one who had done the standing up?

No.

HYE gone to meet a date for dinner - and went to the wrong restaurant and thought you were stood up, only to realize you were the one who had done the standing up?

No... (did you get a second chance?)

HYE gone to a new restaurant and realized you really didn't like it, so got takeout on the way home?

HYE gone to a new restaurant and realized you really didn't like it, so got takeout on the way home?

I did.

Yes - LOL - that is a disappointment, but it happens.

HYE gotten take out, took it home, and realized you had someone else's dinner - and it was better then yours?

Oh sure.

I did.

Yes - LOL - that is a disappointment, but it happens.

HYE gotten take out, took it home, and realized you had someone else's dinner - and it was better then yours?

As someone who's worked Take Out, you're welcome. ;)
(and that one hasn't happened to me)

HYE gotten frisky in a restaurant?

Oh sure.

As someone who's worked Take Out, you're welcome. ;)
(and that one hasn't happened to me)

HYE gotten frisky in a restaurant?

A few times. Restaurant bathrooms are becoming..**** :eek:

HYE picked a place for a date, mostly because of the fuckability quotient? :eek:

sort of they called the cops on us while we were having sex on the beach

HYE: snuck into a drive-in theatre in the trunk of the car?

yes

HYE: snuck into a drive-in theatre in the trunk of the car?
no

yes.. but the mall was closed at the time :)

HYE had to scan your past to decide what to ask on the HYE thread?[/QUOTE]

nah - I just hope someone else gets the repeat question rather than the one who originally answered.

At a mall? No. In a Costco parking lot after dark...:eek:

HYE had sex in a car as adults and thought "wow, this was a lot more fun in high school!" :rolleyes:

I wish!

HYE had a drink with a sexual name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back