Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard from McKenna recently? She hasn't been around for a while and I really miss her.

How is it I always manage to do this to myself? I know it was just playing around and I know there were no strings attached and I know there couldn't be any strings attached and I didn't want any strings attached. And yet, I always manage to feel cheap and used anyway regardless of how long it's been since the last time I played. I've learned the lesson well (just don't play at all if, without fail, it's going to make me feel this way), but even though it's been several months and my marriage is back to monogamous (sweet comfort zone, actually), I still feel like a cheap slut. And except for knowing what triggered it, I don't know why I feel this way. :(

How is it I always manage to do this to myself? I know it was just playing around and I know there were no strings attached and I know there couldn't be any strings attached and I didn't want any strings attached. And yet, I always manage to feel cheap and used anyway regardless of how long it's been since the last time I played. I've learned the lesson well (just don't play at all if, without fail, it's going to make me feel this way), but even though it's been several months and my marriage is back to monogamous (sweet comfort zone, actually), I still feel like a cheap slut. And except for knowing what triggered it, I don't know why I feel this way. :(

*warm hugs*:heart::heart::rose:

-hugs-

I feel ignored.

Not by the forum.

-hugs- :rose:

I got to stare down a rowdy drunk guy last night. Sometimes being scary looking has it's advantages.

-sigh- So the serpentine belt came off yesterday...now they're trying to figure out why it came off...

ETA: So far, Firestone is chalking it up to misalignment of the belt when the alternator was installed and thus no charge. If it runs another 30min without issue thats what it will be.

Last edited:
Did you ever get that sinking feeling that dealing yourself pocket QQ, a straight draw, and a wild card on the flop was just the worst thing ever? And then when you see a second 8 on the turn, you think you just might be screwed by four of a kind? You know how shit it feels to have the chip leader go all in on the river when you have $100 in profit in front of you? Well I manned up an made the call.

I won $230 in a poker game last night :D

Blurt #1: Is it Monday yet????

Blurt #2: Omg, do these children ever stop moving?

Blurt #3: I love my new wedding ring!

No! No Monday! Monday means I have to work, which means I can't write, which means even though I'll be earning money I'll be in a cruddy mood, especially if the special ed. student I work with had a bad holiday break...

Overheard snippet of conversation between three boys, two of them eight, one of them nine:

C1: You should see Natalyn's house. It's horrible.

C2: What? Why?

R: She used to be my girlfriend, before Brittany. Brittany broke up with me, though.

C1: Why?

R: Oh, she wanted to date other people.

:D :D :D

(it was all I could do not to laugh)

Overheard snippet of conversation between three boys, two of them eight, one of them nine:

C1: You should see Natalyn's house. It's horrible.

C2: What? Why?

R: She used to be my girlfriend, before Brittany. Brittany broke up with me, though.

C1: Why?

R: Oh, she wanted to date other people.

:D :D :D

(it was all I could do not to laugh)
LOL. This reminds me of kidlet's definition of dating:

Me: So, Abby is your girlfriend, do you guys talk and play together at recess???

Him: No, it's totally secret, so we don't talk to each other ever or hang out. If she talks to me, I ignore her.

Apparently, dating to 8 year old boys is a lot like being married. ;)

Why? Why do I try to make myself write stories on subjects in which I have no interest or knowledge whatsoever? WHY???

Oh, other than the whole 2009 Survivor contest thing...

the lasagna is lasagna-ing
the floor is washed.
i need to shower and get ready for my celebration tonight. two nights in a row. im such a damn lush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back