Through the Looking Glass (Closed)

Oh Demetri wasn't being too cruel towards her and she had to know that from the way he allowed her to move on her own. Yet even as she danced beautifully upon her toes for him, he worked her over to the chest of drawers before he did let her 'down' from the immense stimulation.

As she looked curiously to the smooth toy in her hand though she would notice it had two buttons on it, which indicated it more than likely shook and vibrated like the egg that both he and she herself had used to enhance her climax the day before. Even as he worked the clamps into place though he held the chain lightly, though of course she jerked to and fro for a few minutes, which let her experience and relax a bit.

As she looked down to her own nipples, he nodded as she said that they hurt but that they were all right. As she reached up to barely touch her nipples though he nodded to her.

" The clamps are as light as they can be without having them fall off... and you're doing so very well."

Even as he said that though he gently pulled on the chains, directing her back outside into the warm morning by those chains. As he did he directed her over to a chair before he smoothly sat down with his legs together, and taking one hand from a chain he pulled his cock up towards his stomach as he looked to her.

" All right my little girl, sit down."

As she sat he would direct his cock into the heated curve of her ass, his cock sliding right between the firm flesh of her ass cheeks and even as he did he made sure that she leaned back to him he grinned as he reached down and taking the toy from her, he added

" Good girl... you're almost there. I want you to place your hands onto the cushion of the chair and hang onto it... you're not allowed to let it go. With your legs you're going to lift them and bend your legs so that your heels are braced on my legs."

When she had placed herself into the correct position, he leaned into her ear and nibbling it, he grinned.

" Now, you took your punishment well, so now i'm going to let you cum as much as you like...
there's only one rule now my little girl... you're not allowed to pass out. If you think you're going to pass out you will have to beg me to stop making you cum and I will."


As he spoke with her he was sliding the tip of the toy along the lips of her soaked and VERY ready pussy... he had no doubt when he pushed the toy in and turned it on she'd be cumming, but he VERY much was going to torment her nipples with the chains as well.

When she acknowledged he slowly pressed the toy into her deep enough that the special barbs on the mid section extended and held the toy inside her... and with a wicked grin he turned the toy on low as his hands raised to tug on the chains, all the while she 'forced' to stay on his lap with his cock rubbing up against her tiny virgin back hole, he not going to fuck her there right then, but he WAS enjoying the caress of her red heated and punished ass on his cock!
 
She was relieved that he didn't tighten the clamps down anymore, though she did hope to someday work up to that. Until then, she whimpered softly as he lead with the nipple chains. Asema did everything she could to stay close enough and not pull on the clamps, however at times that failed. Those couple of times made her hiss from the sensitivity those clamps created with each movement.

His instructions were clear enough, yet the position she ended up in was very humiliating and to make it worse, she was outside!! Anyone could walk into his room and anyone outside would be able to hear her screaming orgasms. Which at this point she would have no control over with all the overwhelming stimulations.

She was trembling so much as he pushed the toy into her depths and an uncontrolled gasp escaped when she felt it lock into place. Next thing she knew, any sense of reality went screaming into the air as she writhed in his lap. For the first few moments it took everything in her power to obey all his commands about the position. The humiliation burned brightly in her cheeks as she gasped and looked out over the railing.

After about the fourth orgasm she started to feel the loss of that control as her legs started to slip at times. Her fingers clawed int othe pillow beneath him as she arched and jerked towards the tormenting clamps. After about another two or three orgasms, she didn't know anymore and lost any sense of time. She started to feel light headed and weak.

"I..... I can not.... Breathe.... Daddy.... I... hurt.... Please.... Daddy..... allow me to rest.... I am dizzy....Please... Daddy..."

She started to quietly ramble in a hoarse voice as she danced on his lap, soaking his legs with one more orgasm as her eyes rolled shut. She didn't pass out, yet she couldn't maintain the position any longer as she shivered violently against him.
 
Demetri smirked as she hissed and walked where he desired her to... and even though he wasn't pulling on her nipples cruelly, it was enough to send both pain and pleasure through her. Even as he got her into position and could tell that she was humiliated in the public setting, Demetri grinned to himself.

The mansion was out away from prying eyes, so unbeknownst to her she would not need to worry about others other than servants hearing her squealing and screaming orgasms. Of course anyone could enter the room and see her squirting orgasm after orgasm from her, however that didn't happen either. Even as she writhed and came upon his lap it was precisely why he didn't bother to get dressed, he had envisioned making her cum all over his lap, though not precisely in this way.

After the fourth orgasm he grinned and tormented her with the clamps, and as she said that she could not breathe he instantly moved his hands and removed the clamps, letting the pain only throb and add to her pleasure, and even as she soaked his legs with that last orgasm she could feel with her eyes closed his hand smooth over her trembling belly and turning the toy off, she would feel him retract the barbs and pull it from her twitching pussy.

His own cock was rampantly throbbing with desire against her ass, and yet he simply moved his hands and soothingly rubbed her nipples, working the blood through them, dispersing the pain as he let her rest and not have more orgasms for now. That had been incredible, but he was VERY proud of her for not passing out and whispered that into her ear as he smiled and tended his little girl.

His own pleasure would be sated soon enough... truth be told he had almost cum just by making her do what she had just done, so it wouldn't take much more to have him cum hard! For now, he whispered into her long elven like ear how proud he was of her as he calmed her throbbing nipples.
 
She was so overwhelmed with sensations that she hadn't noticed whether or not he came. There was no doubt that he remained hard though and where his cock nestled only stirred her on more. When he removed the clamps, she curled back against him more which made her grind her ass along his cock harder.

She came once last time when he removed the vibrating toy. Although it wasn't a very strong climax, it was enough to keep her nerves and muscles twitching. After which, he began to massage her some and she would jerk lightly at the tenderness of her nipples. The more she started to relax, reality of what she had just done and where it happened hit home.

Hearing his words did make her proud, but she knew all too well how loud she had gotten and she was so embarrassed by that knowledge. Somehow, that humiliation also aroused her in a strange way, not understanding how letting the world hear her pleasure, can be arousing. Yet it was and she actually wanted to do it again, although she would never in a lifetime admit that.

It took her several long moments to finally calm enough and stop shivering as she relaxed to his attention. There were plenty of times when she almost broke position, yet she never had the permission to, so she remained right where she was. Holding the position for so long wasn't easy though, especially after having multiple orgasms. It came down to not wanting to disappoint him again.

"Thank you Daddy..... But... I still need to give you pleasure... What do you wish for to do for you Daddy?"

She didn't think she could handle him inside of her at that moment, although if that is what he wanted, she wouldn't complain. She did consider just shifting around and impaling herself onto him. Yet, that would be making assumptions as to what he actually wanted. Which could lead into disappointing him, in the end the best thing to do was simply ask of what he would desire.
 
Demetri could tell that she was overwhelmed... and the truth of the matter was that if she hadn't been, he would have been utterly and terribly surprised. After all she was beautiful and had cum so hard. Even as she came one last time with the removal of the toy, as he finished setting it aside, he smiled as he took his time in soothing her poor tender nipples, and yet even as she was clearly enjoying his attentions, he smiled as she said that about still needing to pleasure him.

" Oh I know you do my little girl... and you've been so good."

His voice was lusty, filled with desire and even as she asked what he wanted her to do he smiled as he looked to her and gave her a little kiss on her cheek.

" You may use whatever part of yourself you wish... I am so close I am sure it won't take me long to cum, but I AM wanting to cum, so be a good girl and don't make your Daddy wait."

He was giving her permission to release the position, it had been her own will keeping it like that, and even as she considered how she wanted to 'finish him off' he shifted his hips, his impossibly hard cock moving slightly though the head of it for a moment did slide down and push ever so slightly against her tiny asshole, he re-adjusted it then to slide between her over stimulated pussy lips, coating his cock in a mixture of his own pre-cum and her copious cum.

It was up to her how she would pleasure her Daddy and master, the choice was completely up to her!
 
She wasn't expecting him to give her the choice and she couldn't decide on the few ideas that she already had. Impaling herself onto him was clearly at the top of that list, yet it meant she had to do all the work. With her limbs being as shaky as they were, she doubted that she could move in that position. Of course, she could have bent over the railing to let him take her like he had done in the cage. Again, it came down to her limbs and to do that meant she'd have to stand.

Although, it wasn't all about just how shaky she was, her choices also had to do with how abused her pussy is now. Sure, the toy didn't pound into her like he does, still, all those orgasms and vibrations did overwhelm it. She did feel the tip of his cock pressing into her the one hole that hasn't been used. Although it did feel good in that moment, having him actually use that hole wasn't really a consideration. There is no way she could do that, in her mind, he was simply too big for that particular hole.

Despite all these thoughts and ideas running through, she honestly didn't make him wait too long at all. He said it himself that it won't take much for him to cum, which meant using her pussy anyway would be fairly pointless. No doubt in her mind that he would clearly enjoy it, but she was certain he would enjoy something else more.

Without saying anything, she stood up and took a moment to find her footing before taking the pillow she used earlier. Carefully she placed it between his feet and knelt down on the pillow. The humiliating glow still kissed her cheeks as she lifted her breasts and sandwiched his cock in the center of them.

With her cum all over his cock and his precum, her breasts easily slide up and down the length. It also meant she didn't have to deep throat him, yet she could easily suck on the tip. She truly didn't know if she could actually swallow his seed or not, considering she hasn't tried to yet. But she knew that all good slaves wouldn't waste a drop.
 
He knew that she more than likely expected him to lift her up and impale her upon his cock... but really he was very curious what she herself on her own initiative would do to make her master cum. Even as she stood up he noticed that her wings were certainly losing the bright coloration to them, and he was determined that they would return to her realm within the hour, he was fairly certain her life force was tied to that realm.

Those thoughts dissapeared though as she knelt down, and as she lifted her full breasts and wrapped them around his cock he let out a loud groan of pure pleasure.

" Oh that's... a naughty girl..."

His hips bucked instinctively, fucking her breasts was quite easy with them sandwiched and the amount of cum which covered his member. He groaned to himself though as he panted and his pre-cum was dribbling onto her tongue. His grunts and groans told her he certainly wouldn't last long, and when her tongue swiped over the twitching head of his cock he grabbed the arms of the chair.

" Oh... oh fuck here you go..."

He growled out before the first of seven ropes of cum sprayed into her mouth.... a torrent of cum bathing her tongue and testing her swallowing ability as he panted hard and as he finished he slumped with a groan, smiling as he looked to her kneeling there like such a good sex slave.
 
She did feel a bit drained, though didn't put much thought into it seeing how much energy she has spent in the last hour. Also, none of that mattered as all of her attention went to pleasuring him and she smiled inwardly as he started to buck instinctively. She pressed her mouth more onto the tip so he could also thrust into her mouth more.

She tried her best to anticipate of when he would cum, tasting more and more of the precum and even felt the swelling of his cock. The first burst shot into her mouth unexpectedly and she fought hard to not gag on the texture. The taste wasn't all that horrid, it had more to do with the texture sliding down her throat.

It was a struggle to keep suckling as more burst of hot cum filled her mouth. It wasn't until about the fourth, or fifth burst that she had to pull away, gasping for air and choking a little as she kept swallowing. The last few bursts of his seed landed on her face and the top of her breasts. Though, she never let her breasts go until he was completely finished.

Even though this is first attempt at this, she did scold herself a little at wasting his seed and hoped that it didn't displease him. Though, she won't know until he fully calmed down from the his orgasm. Seeing his smile did give her some hope that he didn't mind that she couldn't swallow all of it. Wondering how he felt about the mess she made of herself with his cum.
 
Demetri was lost to the waves of pleasure for those few minutes, and even as she worked to bring him pleasure, she certainly did achieve that. Even as she struggled to drink all of his cum down he wasn't too concerned with her drinking it all down, though as he finished and looked to her seeing how dirty she was he grinned slightly.

" You're so dirty..."

He mused, though as he said that he moved a hand and using his fingers he began to scoop the cum onto his fingers and feed it to her, he making sure most of it was cleaned up by her own tongue before he sighed with a content smile.

" You did very well for your first time Asema, I am quite happy with you."

With that statement said he reached over and picking up the collar, he fully expected her to move her hair aside as he slid the collar onto her neck and ensuring that it was placed correctly he locked it closed with a satisfied smile.

" There, now no matter where we go everyone will know that you're Daddy's little slut of a girl."

He teased with a confident and happy smile.

" Now then... do you think we should finally eat?"

He asked with a playful smile... his own stomach giving a grumble of agreement to that idea.
 
His praises filled her pride and even more so seeing how he wasn't at all upset with her. She licked and suckled his cum off his fingers until he was satisfied. Watching him reach for the collar made her smile and she did lift her hair for him. The collar did bring back some memories of her time in the cage and she reached up to gently trace of the leather. Luckily this collar is lighter and much prettier than one she was used to wearing.

She looked up towards him as he spoke of the food and she did frown slightly as she glanced over at the tray.

"Yes Daddy, we should eat... But because of me, it is now cold."

For a moment she considered asking him if she should go to the cook to reheat it. Though, as she stood up, that question faded and she smiled recalling a spell she had learned a long time ago. With that, she crawled onto the table carefully and got into the requested position. Placing the tray between her feet and providing him with the view of her drooling pussy and abused nipples.

"Thank you for the collar Daddy, it is very lovely and I am honored to wear it."

She smiled up at him while placing her finger tips on the tray, she closed her eyes for a moment. A couple seconds later, her wings glowed and the food started to sizzle as it was reheated. Although, when the spell ended, the color of her wings faded more from the used energy. This time, she did feel a bit dizzy afterwards and used the table for some support. She didn't want to worry him though and even then, she didn't really understand what was happening, so to bring it up didn't seem reasonable.

"What do you wish to do when we are finished eating? I can bathe you if you would like."
 
He was VERY pleased with her and it showed in his face. As he took the collar and made sure to fit it perfectly for her, he smiled as she moved her hair out of the way. As she traced the collar though she would feel how soft, light and yet durable it was... it was very well made.

As she said that though he gave a slight shrug. Even as she stood up and seemed pleased with herself, he smiled as she got into the feeding position, and as he saw her drooling pussy and abused nipples, she didn't seem to mind either as much this time, which made him smile.

" Well you earned it my little girl."

He smiled to her and seeing her close her eyes, he saw how her wings did glow and fade further, as she asked what they would be doing after breakfast he smiled and pushed back his concern for her.

" After we're finished breakfast we're going to have a bath. Knowing me I will more than likely make you cum a few more times in the tub but afterwards I will let you choose what kind of outfit you would like to wear and we will be returning to the castle... I would explore that place more today."

He didn't mention that he felt she was tethered there with her life force, but he was very much sure that was the case. He smiled though and picking up some now hot meat, he offered it to her lips, he taking his time to feed both her and himself, filling both of their bellies though when they were done he shooed her to the bathing room to draw a bath for them as he remained on the balcony and enjoyed the day.
 
She didn't eat nearly as much as she did last night since she wasn't all that hungry. Also, normally she ate pretty light anyway. By the time they had finished with the food, Asema was a nice pink glow from the sun. It has been years since she's been exposed to sun and fresh air, that it didn't take much for her skin to brighten with color.

All in all, she didn't seem to be bothered by the tenderness of her skin. Although, moving around to get off the table made her flinch some. Her ass still burned from sitting on it so long after her punishment and each jiggle would remind her of that punishment. Luckily most of the welts have disappeared and the only thing left was the tenderness.

Her nipples still ached the most though as she walked and they swayed with her motions. Not once did she complain about any of it though and went to do what he requested of her. Once inside, she did glance over her shoulder back out towards him and smiled while watching him for a few seconds. She couldn't remember the last time she's been this happy and was very glad to have him as a Master. After all, she could have a much crueler Master and or still be locked in that dreadful cage.

It took a couple of moments to get the layout of where everything was in the bathroom and while the water was filling, she pulled out a few items. Two big towels, bath soap and shampoo for him. While she was exploring the bathroom, she found some scented oil for the bath that she assumed he would like. Considering it is in his bathroom, otherwise, he wouldn't have it... right?

Of course, that also meant she would smell like him too, yet that didn't seem to concern her much. If he wished to have a special scent for her, she had no doubts that would acquire it in the near future. In the meantime, once the water was filled and everything set up for their bath, she knelt by the bathroom door so he can see her waiting for him.
 
Demetri was sharing his bath with her, so for now she would just have to put up with having his scent all over her. Even as she got up to tend to her task, he smiled as he noticed that she was a nice pink glow... he could tell that she was happy as well.

As she was reminded of her punishment it only conflicted with the sensations that she had from her nipples, though of course it wasn't that bad of a debate. Even as she tended to the bath Demetri did sit and consider the last full day. It was almost overwhelming that things had turned out the way they did, but he was mostly curious and though he put on a good front for her sake, he was insecure if he was doing well.

She seemed to like his treatment of her, so he assumed that he was. He heard a few morning birds and stood by the railing of the balcony, though deciding to check on her he found her kneeling and waiting, so going to her he smiled as he motioned her to crawl back to the bath. Since it wasn't a far ways he enjoyed seeing her firm reddened ass sway with her crawling, and stepping in he motioned her to join him.

" All right... clean me and when you are done I will do the same, I will very much enjoy spoiling you rotten Asema... after all you've been in that cage far too long... and don't worry about the collar, it's resistant to most things."

He smiled though, she getting permission to explore her master and Daddy even more... something he figured that she would enjoy.
 
When he entered the room, she tried to lower her gaze to the floor like how slaves were trained to do. Although the new collar prevented her from lowering her head too much. It was something she silently flustered over a little, and yet, it is what he wanted so she would have to get used to it.

The entire time she was setting up to the point of crawling into the tub with him, a question had been lingering. Though, she debated with herself on whether or not to ask such a question, she smiled with what he had said. Being spoiled is the very last thing she ever expected, but of course, she wouldn't refuse the idea either!

As she reached over to grab the washcloth and soap, she kissed him lightly on the lips and moved to straddle on his lap. After letting the kiss linger for a few more seconds, she sat up and began to wash over his shoulders and chest. Out of curiosity, she used her nails to lightly trail behind the cloth to get his reaction.

When she was done with his chest, she easily shifted off his lap so she can have better access to his lower half. The entire time she kept teasing him with her nails, even when she carefully washed his cock, her nails were very lightly trailing the length. She washed him all the way down to his toes.

Once his front was finished, she had him turn around so she could wash his hair and back, repeating the trailing of her nails. Every so often she would kiss down his spine, testing to see what would arouse him. She waited until she was almost finished with his hair before finally finding the nerve to ask him the question.

"Daddy..... I know it might be... out of line for me to ask... Yet, I was wondering... If... If perhaps in the future... I-I might be permitted to have a free day. A day that I can be myself... and... maybe some alone time... Or just a few hours..."

Her tone was full of self doubt while asking that, in reality it wasn't her place to ask such things. At the same time, she felt as though she can ask him almost anything without upsetting him. The worse that can happen is that he denies her and that will be the end of it.
 
Demetri certainly hadn't proven to be an unwilling or unkind master for her... which of course was more than likely why she even thought that she could broach such a question. Initially as she climbed into the tub with him he kissed her back easily, and even as she pulled away, he let out a slight and content filled sigh.

As she worked down his torso though he shivered, she finding that his small nipples were probably just as sensitive as hers, he groaning slightly, though not really complaining at all. As she worked down his legs not to mention his cock, as she scraped her nails gently over his heavy balls Demetri groaned a bit more loudly, letting her know he certainly enjoyed that.

As she had him turn though he sighed and enjoyed her treatment, though as she asked about having a free day, he smiled ever so slightly.

" We shall see. for now we are both getting accustomed to one another, so I will deny you for now. In the future though... I would certainly consider it."

She would find his firm toned ass was sensitive and arousing as well, he leaned on his arms though considering things, though as she aroused him he smirked.

" Careful little girl... otherwise when you're done I may just bend you over the edge of the tub and have my way with your tight tiny pussy."

He grumbled, though it wasn't meant to scare her, more it let her know she was making him feel REALLY good right then!
 
She grinned each time she found a sensitive spot and would linger in those areas teasingly. Though as he gave his teasing warning, she grinned even more and kissed over his back. She did kept teasing his ass cheeks a little longer before she rinsed out his hair fully.

"I am done Daddy..."

She spoke teasingly as she moved away from him. For a moment she did consider responding to what he had said, though she felt that if it is something he needed to, then so be it. For now, she left him clearly wanting more as she rinsed out the washcloth and set it off to the side.

"I hope my question didn't upset you. But I am glad that you will at least consider it."

She was closing the lid of the shampoo and cleaning up a little while waiting for him. The only reason she paid attention to the items was mainly to pretend as though she was innocent in his being aroused.
 
He smiled to himself, imagening that she was grinning to herself, and even as she kissed over his back, he noticed that she didn't hesitate to continue raking her nails over his ass cheeks, though as she did rinse out her hair, he nodded though as she certainly left him beyond a point where he would willingly leave the tub without some release, as she closed the lid and thanked him for considering it, he nodded as he turned around and moving a bit he knelt, she seeing just how hard she had gotten him.

Being a handsome young master relatively meant a small turnaround time on his libido, and even as she waited for him he growled lightly to her.

" Look at what you did to your Daddy... now I'm going to just HAVE to fuck you, because I know that despite that little coy look you have your inner depths are soaking themselves with the thought."

He grumbled confidently, though even as he said that he took hold of her arms and pulling her to him, he boldly leaned in and devoured her lips with a hot heated kiss, his tongue pushing boldly into her mouth as his fingers moved to stroke her wings. The return to her realm could wait a small bit longer... she HAD left him in a state wanting more, and he was learning VERY well not to hesitate in taking what he wanted... and right then he wanted to devour her lips and turn her to jelly by rubbing her wings in JUST the right way!

His cock pushed against her lower belly as he did, grinding against her as she was shorter than he was, and besides, he had said bend over the tub, so to him, this was foreplay!
 
Truthfully she did end up very aroused herself by the time she finished teasing him. Although, he didn't need to know that, he would have to find out through other means. Even if she did want to tell him, she couldn't as he stole her breath with a very demanding kiss. When he deepened the kiss, she groaned deeply and started to return the kiss eagerly.

Small whimpers broke through the kiss as he teased her wings and she pressed more against him as she melted. By pressing against him also put more pressure against his cock as she trapped it between them. At first it was mostly to make play a bit more and challenge him. Yet, it didn't take much to lose that playfulness.

Her wings were the most sensitive part of her entire body and he clearly learned how weak they can make her. She ended up on her toes while panting hard into the kiss as she slowly started to writhe and hump her hips towards him. He did find the right spot on her wings and if he wasn't careful, that spot could easily make her cum. For now, she was fighting to keep some sense and didn't want to cave into that urge to cum so easily.

To keep up with her fight though, she did reach around him and started to claw into his ass cheeks again, this time with a bit more pressure. Not enough to cause him pain, yet enough to leave trails following her nails.
 
Oh he didn't need to know the truth of the matter, but it didn't change that he could tell just by the flush to her neck and upper chest. Then again as she groaned deeply and kissed him just as eagerly back, he pulled her up to her feet, he standing as well as he wanted to hold her and besides, while fucking in the tub was a tantalizing idea, he was more interested in feeling all of her.

As he heard her whimpers and even as she melted against him he groaned as she pressed against him, though even as she did he could tell that she was being playful with rubbing herself against him, he smirked but focused on her wings.

He could hear her squeal as he found that one spot, he grinned though moved his lips to her neck, leaving her lips free to mewl moan and cry out with her sparks of pleasure.

As she 'fought' with him for control though he grunted as he felt her claw at his ass cheeks again. In turn his hips flexed and rubbed his cock against her belly as he felt the surging arousal as she did. He was groaning and panting himself by then, especially with her earlier attentions to him, but he moved his hands from her wings down to her own ass before she could feel him pick her up, and stepping from the tub he carried her over to the wall.

setting her down though he grinned to her as he took hold of her and spinning her to face the wall his hands roughly yanked her hips back as he shifted his hips to allow him to push and rub his cock alongside her slit, namely focusing on rubbing his cock up against her undoubtedly twitching clit, his eyes watching her in a lust filled haze as he held firmly to her hips, though as soon as she pushed back he'd relax his grip on her hips and let her impale herself onto his pulsing and hard cock!
 
With the tiny bit of sense that she had left, it amazed her that she actually wanted to play with him. Granted she had no real way of putting up too much of a fight, it isn't like she is in any position to push him away or run from him. Even if that is exactly what she wanted to do, to make him chase her. In the end, it was far too late for that plan, also, she feared that something like that would lead to another punishment.

Instead, she caved in and melted to the attention he gave her wings, crying out softly as he kissed along her neck. She couldn't believe how many weak areas she had, let alone have him find so easily. As he lifted her up though, she instinctively wrapped herself around him while he carried her.

She really didn't want to let go of him, knowing where this is leading and trying her hardest to keep at edge. Again, that meant fighting him and she didn't want to take the chance of ruining the moment and upsetting him. When he set her down, she did let go of him and gasped as he suddenly turned her around.

The heat his cock alone drove her wild and she expected him to just simply plow into her. Yet, he kept teasing her folds, rubbing against her clit until she couldn't take it anymore. For her part, she did resist for as long as possible and almost used him to make herself cum.

The end result is that she wanted to cum on his cock, to feel him inside and it was then she realized how addicted she was. That realization hit home even more so as she pushed back and filled her depths with his cock. About half way in, she came without a second thought and as she trembled, she kept pushing back until he was fully in.
 
Demetri could tell that she was being playful, which was interesting to him. Most slaves that he had seen weren't the playful types. They did what was expected of them, and not much more than that, especially not with such enthusiasm. He certainly wasn't complaining, it was more something he noticed and took stock of.

As she melted to his attention, he groaned in response, letting her know that he was enjoying this just as much of her, and even as she let herself be put down he enjoyed the look of surprise as he spun her around, though even as she wantonly pushed herself back onto his cock he guided her but let her do it herself, and as she trembled and impaled herself onto her Daddy's pulsing and hard cock he groaned to himself.

" Oh... that's a good girl."

His fingers dug into her hips though, letting her know he was 'taking charge' and just as she got him fully inside her he pulled his hips back, only to thrust back into her again, pushing her up against the wall, rubbing her poor abused nipples up on the wall as he rhythmically began to fuck her, smooth, delightfully addictive thrusts which stretched and pleasured her inner walls to their max, enjoying her little cries as he drove so deep, so fully using his lovely little cum slut.
 
There wasn't any doubts that he would end up using her for his pleasure, after all, that is what he threatened earlier. Also, that is her purpose as well, to be there for his use, making sure his needs are met. Not to mention, she did start this and did bring it on herself. And in knowing that, it somehow brought her a sense of delight, realizing that she alone can make a man go wild like this.

His roughness oddly enough aroused her more and he gripped her hips, pressing her more into the wall, she came instantly. That one orgasm was prolonged by his sudden thrusts and soon her voice filled the room. Normally that alone would humiliate her, fearing that someone will hear her again. Yet, this time, that seemed to be at the bottom of her concerns.

Her only true thought in that very moment is his praises and how much she was pleasing him. Giving him pleasure became very intoxicating to her, granted he returned that pleasure by making her cum multiple times. However, she was starting to crave servicing him, a need that she didn't have earlier to really want to see him happy.


Before, it was mostly out of fear of remaining in that cage, obeying him so he would free her. Now, it is a need and a want to make sure his needs were met. She knew that he loved it when she came for him, although she didn't have much of a choice as he drove into her. Her cries of pleasure were a bit different than before, they seemed to have more passion and less humiliation.
 
Demetri took note of the slight differences. After all each time he had fucked her previously, she had been shy, even to the point of almost being overly so. Even as he began to smoothly fuck into her with a dominating and lusty pace, it was clear that she wasn't as shy about whether others might hear them, and he certainly didn't care.

As she came instantly from being pushed up against the wall though he grinned as her voice chorused through the room. Even as he felt her tiny tightly stretched and yet incredibly addictive pussy clutching at him, he groaned to himself as he shifted and bucked into her over and over again.

" that's... it... you're... so good."

He panted though even as he said that he bucked into her harder, enough that on each thrust his heavy balls slapped up against her clit to tickle and pleasure it, and even as he felt her cumming for him he moved a hand from her hips, the other still digging into the flesh as his now free one reached up and around, taking hold of her collar on her throat as he leaned into her and drilled her hard.

" You're... mine Asema... your body... you're all mine... you're such a good little... girl."

He grumbled as he lifted her up onto her toes with each thrust, he certainly not being gentle with her, but he groaned and added as well.

" You... did this to me... made me have to fuck you... you're such a good girl."

He kept calling her good because that's how he saw her, and yet with each thrust he was certainly not holding back, instead he drilled her up against that wall in an almost animalistcally driven way!
 
This is a side of him she hasn't seen yet and though some tiny spec did fear it, most of her thrived on it. There wasn't much sense she could grasp onto as she quickly became his cumslut. Although, she felt herself slipping further and deeper into her submission, in ways she never thought possible.

Her eyes rolled shut with very little choice other than to take it all, not that she could complain about any of it. In fact his praises were spurring her into harder and more intense orgasms. The roughness of it all thrilled her unlike anything she has felt and couldn't comprehend why she enjoyed it so much.

When he grabbed her collar, the world around her faded as she instantly melted and became putty in his hands. He could do anything to her in that moment she would comply to his wishes without any question. It was as if he is truly pounding her into submission, driving her into a state of mind she didn't realize could be reached.

"Yes..... Daddy.... This little one..... is yours.... This slut... is... for... you to use.... Master..."

She whispered in between gasps and whimpers and right after she spoke, referring herself as a slut, she came as if confirming she is in fact his wanton slut.
 
This side of him truth be told he hadn't even realized was in there. He certainly hadn't thought he would want to have her so roughly, but she had aroused him so much, in a way this was a testament to that.

He grinned as her eyes rolled shut, and even as he held onto her collar and drilled into her, the lewd wet sounds of his fucking her chorused through the room, and even as she whispered that, he felt her cum all over his cock he grunted at the spasms, though he panted harshly, unwilling for this to end just yet, and thankfully thanks to cumming into her mouth recently on the balcony, he was 'good to go' for a bit.

Taking his other hand from her hips, he wrapped his arm around her belly, pulling her hips back into him as he grunted and panted, though even as he did he pulled her from the wall and picking her right up with her pussy stuffed with his cock, he held her steady as he bent his knees and began to buck and roll his hips, his cock stabbing into her over and over as he hissed his praises to her, he holding her up by her collar and belly, his cock pounding her as she wasn't even able to touch the floor right then... she was utterly his.
 
Back
Top