Strap-on experiences

throbbin bob said:
i want to have my girlfriend try this with me, but no idea how to bring up the subject... she may jump at the chance, but then again.... she may be turned off - not brave enough to take a head first leap, any suggestions how to "dip the toes in the water" and "plant the seed" without coming right out and saying it? ie: any way to put a feeler out and see if she bites, without losing face if she balks? Any ladies care to jump in, i'm all ears :eek:

If you already talk about your fantasies you are half way there I believe. Then maybe you could read a FORUM book together and talk about what turns you on in each scene. (Grabbing a penthouse FORUM from your stash under the bed is not what I mean AND some women might be offended by that magazine.) So together you could shop and find a "fantasies for couples book" at your local book store or a tasteful local sex store. Make sure you pick a book that has strapon play in it. (As far as books go you can usually find a book that has strapon play in it that is acceptable to her----"Sweet Life 1 and 2" are two good books I suggest.)

If you haven't started talking fantasies....then maybe you should but first listen to her and ask her what she likes....then naturally she will ask you.

My two cents..

ES

throbbin bob said:
elaborate please! ie: are you saying something like i wisper: "if you had a cock, what would you do? would you want to fuck a woman? a man? if you fucked a woman, how would you envision pleasing her? if a man, what would you do? do you think he'd actually like it?

sorry for the questions - but examples would help, i'm keen to give this a go, but...... i don't want to screw up the great sex & feelings we have now if she's totally turned off with the thought - thanks for any more input!

There are many ways to go about it. You know your girlfriend better than I do. If she is open to sex books then go to the bookstore. I real bookstore and don't be shy about standing in that section reviewing them all. If she sees you comfortable then she will be too.

Also if she is open to xxx videos look for bisexual or femdom videos showing strap on sex.

You take the lead with her. Both of you go buy a couple of vibes or dildoes but keep in mind what you would want her to use on you. Then suggest during your foreplay that you would her to do it to you and go from there...

Have fun!

My opinion?

Ladies don't like pictures and videos. At least most of the ones I know.

We do like to please however.

*smiles sweetly*

If you are giving her anal pleasure why shouldn't she want to try to give it back?

Playful talk about if she did have a dick might work too. Might get her thinking about it.

Fury :rose:

FurryFury said:
My opinion?

*smiles sweetly*

If you are giving her anal pleasure why shouldn't she want to try to give it back?

Playful talk about if she did have a dick might work too. Might get her thinking about it.

Good point. Luckily I have a lady that loves the pics and vids. But really gets off on the talk...so talk it up!

no clue

I was hoping that pressing a bit around her rosebud would be remarked on... and it was... essentially "NO!".. So I said, you know it would help me if you would do that. Given that that request has not been followed up..... I guess the next route is to try to go ahead somehow and do it for myself and either get "caught" (can't see doing this) OR somehow try to do it as she is trying to please me.... and that is just darn awkward.

I'm hoping that the suicidal housewives... crazy murderous housewives... housewives on the edge of a nervous breakdown..... hell... whatever those desperate ladies are called..... will get around to discussing some anal play like they did on "Sex in the City"

How many other "mainsteam" shows have touched on this subject?

Course... there's always "Last Tango in Paris" ... that might get some talking started.

uptoplay2 said:
I was hoping that pressing a bit around her rosebud would be remarked on... and it was... essentially "NO!".. So I said, you know it would help me if you would do that. Given that that request has not been followed up..... I guess the next route is to try to go ahead somehow and do it for myself and either get "caught" (can't see doing this) OR somehow try to do it as she is trying to please me.... and that is just darn awkward.

I'm hoping that the suicidal housewives... crazy murderous housewives... housewives on the edge of a nervous breakdown..... hell... whatever those desperate ladies are called..... will get around to discussing some anal play like they did on "Sex in the City"

How many other "mainsteam" shows have touched on this subject?

Course... there's always "Last Tango in Paris" ... that might get some talking started.

See the pink letters? The suggestion, *if* it was worded just like that, is not clear.

"I would like you to touch me there, it feels good to me"

FurryFury said:
My opinion?

*smiles sweetly*

Thanks for the ladies perspective, i'll try and get creative :)

The thing is to keep it hot and playful, not demanding and pushy.

Good luck!

*crosses fingers*

my wife and I have been together since we were teens - in fact, we were both virgins when we met and have never been with anyone else. As time went by, we discovered my sexually submissive personality - and her dominant one - by accident when after she sucked my off in her mouth once, she started kissing me afterwards. She had already swallowed, but there was enough left that I could still taste it. That experience lit the flame and we have been experimenting more and more ever since.

We have a strap-on, but do not use it on a regular basis. However, when we do it is very pleasurable for us both - we just both have to be in the mood. A typical "session" starts with her dressed in one of her corsets and high heels. She has a Rabbit vibrator that she absolutely LOVES and begins rubbing the bullet part on her pierced clit. Of course, she does not let me touch her and usually blindfolds me so that I do not have the pleasure of watching her. Then she makes me suck the vibrator to get it ready to please her. The only pleasure that I am allowed is listening to her moan and scream as she orgasms hard. After a few minutes of rest for her, she usually allows me to lick the pussy cum out of her and ALWAYS makes me clean the shaft of the vibrator by sucking it off. She then puts on her strapon with a 8" realistic cock and makes me get on my knees and look her in the eyes while she fucks my mouth. When she feels that she has had enough of my mouth, she orders me to lie on my back and ties my wrists to the bed. She then grabs my legs at the back of my knees and pushes them towards my head to insert the cock. She starts slow, but picks up speed and stroke length until she is fucking me fast and hard. As always, she forces me to look her in the eyes the entire time - there is a certain amount of humiliation involved with being a very masculine and large-built man that is being fucked up the ass by my 5'2" petite wife and having to stare into her eyes, no matter how good it feels. She continues to fuck me hard and talk dirty to me about how big her cock is and how much she LOVES to fuck my ass and that she is fucking me how she LOVES to be fucked. Finally, I can't hold it in any longer and even without any stimulation to my cock, I spurt my cum all over my stomach. She slows her fucking to a stop and makes me lick my cum off her hand as she wipes it off my midsection...

Of course, it doesn't always happen that way, but when I am lucky and have been a good boy!

I have also found that this buttplug is a great toy for a man - it is kind of big, but if you take your time inserting it, it really adds a lot of pressure to the prostate and makes orgasm really hard.

by the way, I have tried using the strapon on her as well just for a different feel, but I am much more proficient with my own equipment. :)

submitter said:
my wife and I have been together since we were teens - in fact, we were both virgins when we met and have never been with anyone else. As time went by, we discovered my sexually submissive personality - and her dominant one - by accident when after she sucked my off in her mouth once, she started kissing me afterwards. She had already swallowed, but there was enough left that I could still taste it. That experience lit the flame and we have been experimenting more and more ever since.

We have a strap-on, but do not use it on a regular basis. However, when we do it is very pleasurable for us both - we just both have to be in the mood. A typical "session" starts with her dressed in one of her corsets and high heels. She has a Rabbit vibrator that she absolutely LOVES and begins rubbing the bullet part on her pierced clit. Of course, she does not let me touch her and usually blindfolds me so that I do not have the pleasure of watching her. Then she makes me suck the vibrator to get it ready to please her. The only pleasure that I am allowed is listening to her moan and scream as she orgasms hard. After a few minutes of rest for her, she usually allows me to lick the pussy cum out of her and ALWAYS makes me clean the shaft of the vibrator by sucking it off. She then puts on her strapon with a 8" realistic cock and makes me get on my knees and look her in the eyes while she fucks my mouth. When she feels that she has had enough of my mouth, she orders me to lie on my back and ties my wrists to the bed. She then grabs my legs at the back of my knees and pushes them towards my head to insert the cock. She starts slow, but picks up speed and stroke length until she is fucking me fast and hard. As always, she forces me to look her in the eyes the entire time - there is a certain amount of humiliation involved with being a very masculine and large-built man that is being fucked up the ass by my 5'2" petite wife and having to stare into her eyes, no matter how good it feels. She continues to fuck me hard and talk dirty to me about how big her cock is and how much she LOVES to fuck my ass and that she is fucking me how she LOVES to be fucked. Finally, I can't hold it in any longer and even without any stimulation to my cock, I spurt my cum all over my stomach. She slows her fucking to a stop and makes me lick my cum off her hand as she wipes it off my midsection...

Of course, it doesn't always happen that way, but when I am lucky and have been a good boy!

I have also found that this buttplug is a great toy for a man - it is kind of big, but if you take your time inserting it, it really adds a lot of pressure to the prostate and makes orgasm really hard.

Sounds like a lot of fun Submitter, thanks for sharing that!

Oh and the strap on can be used for double penetration of many sorts on her. My husband and I enjoy that a LOT.

Oh BTW, I have started to detail a night I had with my husband here:

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=386399

Eventually it will get to me fucking his ass if people keep wanting to know about it. If interest dies however, it won't.

Also at some point he turns the tables on me or I let him do what he wishes. However you want to look at it.

*smiles sweetly*

Keep it going Furry as I want to read more and love a happy ending.

FurryFury said:

Eventually it will get to me fucking his ass if people keep wanting to know about it. If interest dies however, it won't.

Also at some point he turns the tables on me or I let him do what he wishes. However you want to look at it.

*smiles sweetly*

Don't!...... Stop!..... Don't!..... Stop!.... DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP, :nana:

FurryFury said:
*chuckles*

Posted some more for you Throbbin Bob.

wow..... you are one dialed in lady and your guy, he better know just how lucky he is! keep me hard vicariously please

:cool:

FurryFury said:

*smiles sweetly*

Of course we want to hear about you two Fury!!! Yes please keep it up !! I love your stories!!

ES

throbbin bob said:
wow..... you are one dialed in lady and your guy, he better know just how lucky he is! keep me hard vicariously please

:cool:

I'm glad you enjoyed what I've written so far.

Unfortunatly now the power and action switches and that may not be as up your alley.

Plus I have a much harder time remembering the details when I'm the one being played with.

*chuckles*

eroticspank said:
Of course we want to hear about you two Fury!!! Yes please keep it up !! I love your stories!!

As I said though this is less a story and more RL though I may embroider from time to time.

ES

Okay and thanks for your interest!

*smiles*

FurryFury said:
I'm glad you enjoyed what I've written so far.

Unfortunatly now the power and action switches and that may not be as up your alley.

Plus I have a much harder time remembering the details when I'm the one being played with.

*chuckles*

Okay and thanks for your interest!

*smiles*

FURY.... you've got me sucked in now (no pun intended), maybe it's not as much up my alley, but i'm eager to see what happens next!

throbbin bob said:
FURY.... you've got me sucked in now (no pun intended), maybe it's not as much up my alley, but i'm eager to see what happens next!

Sucked in? Oh I like that! *smiles*

Now of course the tale of that one night has been told.

Then again there are many nights.

I'm glad you enjoyed that one.

!

This is only one of my experiances, I hope to be having one in a few weeks.

She barged through the front door of my apartment, and I could see that her cock was hard. "On...Your....knees....slut" she said slowly and delibertly. Still shocked from her coming in unexpected I froze for a moment, and she walkup to me and grabbed my hair and forced me down. She pulled me under her skirt "Suck it bitch", and I took her cock into my mouth (it was a feeldoe). She shoved it in and out making me gag from time to time. "That's it whore, gag on my big cock. You like that don't you, suck it for me". She rammed it even harder into my mouth.
"Is my sluts tiny clitty hard?" *pulling her cock out of me*
"Yes, Mistress"
"Awh, that's so cute. What a pretty little clit you have, but you look so ugly dressed like this. No, no, we need to dress you up to be nice and pretty"
"Your smoodjit (It's a term of affection), is so sorry. She just...." *slap*
"Shut up and crawl to your bedroom"

As I crawled, she would slap me HARD on my ass, telling me that only the sluttiest of whore would be on *her* hands and knees submitting like a common tramp. When we reached my bedroom she barked "Face down" when I looked up to see what she was doing. Still on my hands and knees I heard her remove items from a bag and place them on the bed.

"Up slut!" I rose to my feet to see black lacy g-string, a tiny bra (obviously for my less than appealing man-boobs), and lipstick on my nightstand.

"Put on your sluttly little clothes so maybe someone will want to fuck you. You are way too ugly to even consider fucking"

I began by slowly unbottoning my collared shirt, taking my time because I was so frightened..."Jesus Slut, come on" She yanked the shirt and pulled off all the buttons but it hung still around my neck. She pulled at the collar even harder choking me. "mmm, yeah, that's right, you like that don't you. You like being choked. what a fucking whore" and the button on my collar popped off making me fall backwards a bit.

"Put on your new clothes Brianna" I quickly pulled the g-string up and carefully positioned my cock so that it bent down painfully, but hopefully wouldn't gain her ire. I felt the back of it creeping up my ass. I took up the bra, and fumbled putting it on for around 3 minutes. I just could not figure it out...
"Oh slut, you can even dress yourself. Let me take care of it"
She latched it from behind and then took her knee and hit me hard in my back, causing me to fall to my bed on my back.

She slowly walked over to the bed and straddled right on top of me, and I could feel her hardness press into my stomach and she reached over for the lipstick. She brushed it across my lips, a whorish shade of red. Slowly tracing it across my lips as she took a kleenex folded over and placed it between my lips, and I knew what to do.

She was not done with the lipstick however. She traced it around the outside of my aereolas and dotted my nipples, and then wrote "pinch me" on my shameful boobs. Going down to my ribs she wrote "My whore"

Then she pulled down my panties making my cock spring to life and wrote on my shaved skin "tiny clitty"

"Mmm, now you look fuckable slut", as she produced a bottle of astroglide from seemingly no where, and pulled her skirt off and lubricated her beautiful cock. Coming up to me she squired a large amount on my hole "Why is your pussy so dry slut? You get fucked so much it doesn't even excite you anymore?" ....."ANSWER ME"... "My pussy always has some cock in it Mistress, but usually my own dildos because no real man would ever fuck a whore thats so ugly"... "Mmmm, good answer slut", as she was pounding my ass with 3 fingers now.

She pulled them out and brought them to my lips, and I sucked on the aweful tasting lube and ass....mmmm.... I loved doing it though, but would never let her know. I think she wouldn't allow me to as punishment.

"Legs up bitch", and she pulled my legs high in the air and pushed them back towards my head painfully "hold these with your hands" as I made myself into a ball almost.

"Be me to fuck your pussy"
"Oh Mistress, please fuck my pussy, make me a woman. My whole needs you to fill it, it's so empty and I need fucked now. Please fuck me hard, make me your bitch. Teach me what a whore I am, oh please mistress, please fuck me." I looked into her eyes and made the best please pouty face I knew how. She laughed hard at me. "Oh my, what a slut I have, are you sure that you wouldn't rather me play with your clitty. You'd rather me play with your clitty wouldn't you" as she was lightly stroking my cock through my panties"

"No mistress, please fuck my pussy. My cunt needs a nice hard cock in it. My clitty is yours to play with, not for me to decide, but please fuck me hard"

She yanked the back of the g-string to the side exposing my pussy. She pushed hard into me, being very rough. I could see her beautiful breasts in the baby doll camisole she was wearing and my clitty got very hard. She was fucking me now, in and out, telling me what a little whore I was, and what I woman I was. She went on fucking me hard as I held my legs above my head. My legs were so tired after 10 minutes of fucking and my clit was so hard, and she could see it in my face.

"Awh does my little slut need to be moved, she looks really tired *giggle*"

"Oh please, my legs hurt so much. Your whore is sorry"

She pulled out of me and brought the cock to my lips "kiss it"

I took the head into my mouth, tasting the warm ass on it. It felt quite nice, actually.

She turned me over onto all fours, and she had a trick up her sleave. She turned her feeldoes vibrator on. "Now, I'm going to fuck...you...hard" (I could hear the arousal in her voice as the her cock pleasured her too)

My mistress got up behind me and shoved the length into me quickly. "Tell me what a whore you are, and how much you love being fuck"

I could hear the arousal in her voice clearly, and I knew she needed this to come really well. The better I responded to her mind, the better she came. Such a hard task with a cock up you though.

"Oh mistress, your little cock sucker fucking loves a big dick up her pussy. You know just how to make a whore. Oh mistress, I'm such a slut. I'd suck anyone, man or woman just for you, let them fuck my pussy and come on my face. Use my pussy hole mistress, use it for your pleasure. I'm your toy, your cock sucking, dick fucking slut. Fuck your toy hard, she loves it. She loves getting fucked hard in her pussy. Her tiny clitty is so hard as you fuck her. Mmm, I love being fucked by you"

"Say my name Bitch"

"Yes, Ellie, fuck me Ellie. Oh Ellie, no one fucks me the way you do. Your smoodjit needs fucked so hard. She loves it, Mistress. Oh Ellie, oh, fuck me harder, pound it into me"

My mistress was gasping for air, she was fucking me so hard and getting ready to come herself. I could feel her behind me, wishing I could see her beautiful breasts.

"Oh fuck me mistress, fuck your little cunt pussy. She loves it, she loves tasting it for you, it's so nasty. Only the biggest cocks satisfy her pussy, and yours is just right, oh fuck me, fuck me, oh, oh oh"

I increased my intensity as she was beginning to come

"OH YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD, OH MY PUSSY NEEDS IT, MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE BITCH. MMM YEAH, FUCK MY ASS HARD"

*SLAP* "DID YOU JUST CALL YOUR PUSSY AN ASS YOU STUPID CUNT"

The moment was ruined, just as she was getting ready to make her final pass at an orgasm she spun me over onto my back again, shoving the shit covered cock into my pussy. "Lick it clean dumbass"

She pulled off the strap on, after I cleaned it, and I knew I was in for it. She pulled off my g-string,and my cock sprang to life.

She took my smallish cock into her pussy. *SCORE* I thought to myself. I was so happy to be in her pussy.

"Now, here is the rules to your punishment. You are not to move, not to trust, if you do I'm getting up and going right now. After 5 minutes if you are still hard and haven't moved, then you might just get to cum with me"

This was painfully hard for me, as every instinct in my body made me want to hump her like no tomorrow. As I laid there, pulling up all of my inner strength, she told me erotic stories just to make my punishment even worse.

"Is it over yet, mistress" *Slap* "It's only been 2 minutes you little slut. What a stupid horny cunt I have. Can't even remember her pussies name"

She went on taunting me, I can't entirely remember what she was saying as I was concentrating on not moving with every fiber of my being."

"I think I might just need to bring over a few of my girlfriends and their boyfriends to use you, and teach you what a real slut you are. You'd like that wouldn't you"

I thrust upwards, not thinking. She knew this was a huge fantasy of mine. Entrapment I say!

*SLAP SLAP SLAP* across my face. She pulled off of me. "what a dumb whore you are". I begged her to stop. Don't go. I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry.

"I'll do anything. Please stay"

"anything?" She said with a twinkle in her eye

"Anything."

"Well I just might have the thing for that...." as she retrieved a large candle and lighter....

She made me to suck on the end of it, and then shoved it in my pussy. I got on all fours as she tied my legs together and then lit it. I could feel the wax drop almsot immediatly.

"Now for your punishment this will remain lit as you eat out my pussy. I'll put it out when I come"
"Oh YES! MisTRESS"

I licked her pussy as well as I could with hte wax hitting me. Wimpering into her pussy. Desperatly trying to make sure the candle cock wouldn't fall out and burn me. I ate her and ate her, tasting her wonderful taste. After what seemed like an eternity of ministrations she finally came with an earthshattering orgasm as I cried into her pussy in pain. She looked down and me and said "Mmm good slut", and looked so contented. "YELP"

"Oh your little candle is still going isn't it. She came around and blew it out and pulled it out of my pussy. She untied my legs and turned me over.

"You may masturbate yourself but you know how you will have to eat your nice come...."

Sorry for such a long post. Tell me if you like it :).

Back