Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMGP0696L.jpg
    IMGP0696L.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
And once again I manage to be here at the perfect time. I love the first one because it gives a glimpse of your face.

good timing!

because here's another...

Attachments

• IMGP0618.jpg
    IMGP0618.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 83
I saw your edit on those last couple... Made me happy.

such was my intention. Not that that I'm playing favorites or anything. It's more of a ploy to keep you all intrigued and shit.

and now everyone is going to be like.. ."that fucking Vixxennn bitch... do they have a thing going? I think they do because she's the only one he's quoted in like 16 pages..."

chill out ladies. we don't have a thing going. I would however bang the motherfuck out of her and make her watch me do it in the rearview mirror of the school bus.

...but I would do that to pretty much all of you, and those I wouldn't would be because well... because I gotta mix it up sometimes.

such was my intention. Not that that I'm playing favorites or anything. It's more of a ploy to keep you all intrigued and shit.

and now everyone is going to be like.. ."that fucking Vixxennn bitch... do they have a thing going? I think they do because she's the only one he's quoted in like 16 pages..."

chill out ladies. we don't have a thing going. I would however bang the motherfuck out of her and make her watch me do it in the rearview mirror of the school bus.

...but I would do that to pretty much all of you, and those I wouldn't would be because well... because I gotta mix it up sometimes.

And I would love to watch you in the rearview.

I am intrigued and will most likely stay that way.

Even if I do get hate mail.

And I would love to watch you in the rearview.

I am intrigued and will most likely stay that way.

Even if I do get hate mail.

That reminds me...

Ladies... don't fucking send hate mail. And all you guy posing as women sending women hate mail... there is a reason why you are single. Online boyfriends getting in a tizzy because their online "girlfriends" posted in another guys thread... fucking chill. I understand it fucking blows and how you all feel slighted when attention is paid to someone other than you... believe me I do... but sweet fucking jesus find a way around it.

That reminds me...

Ladies... don't fucking send hate mail. And all you guy posing as women sending women hate mail... there is a reason why you are single. Online boyfriends getting in a tizzy because their online "girlfriends" posted in another guys thread... fucking chill. I understand it fucking blows and how you all feel slighted when attention is paid to someone other than you... believe me I do... but sweet fucking jesus find a way around it.

You get legit hate mail? That's fucking nuts.

You get legit hate mail? That's fucking nuts.

no. I don't get any mail.

but you women do and that's bullshit because you're already tits deep with creepers and inarticulate knuckle draggers to have to deal with hate mail from anyone let alone your own gender.

unless that's your thing of course.

no. I don't get any mail.

but you women do and that's bullshit because you're already tits deep with creepers and inarticulate knuckle draggers to have to deal with hate mail from anyone let alone your own gender.

unless that's your thing of course.

This is true. I do get some guys that don't like any other attention I may get.

But I do have to say, most of it is directed at you, y. And I'm not sure why exactly other than possible jealousies that I give you attention.

(And before you take this to the wrong way, don't you go changing anything you're doing. It just makes it worse for me.)

Last edited:
This is true. I do get some guys that don't like any other attention I may get.

But I do have to say, most of it is directed at you, y. And I'm not sure why exactly other than possible jealousies that I give you attention.

(And before you take this to the wrong way, don't you go changing anything you're doing. It just makes it worse for me.)

You are not the first to tell me such news.

Having learned this some time ago I admit to wondering how many previous posters stopped posting (or possible posters are kept from posting) in my thread due to insecure hotheads becoming all pissy because the poster said "hi" to me or I said "hi" to her. Apparently I'm a huge threat... which I guess I can see. I mean if I were a single guy in the online market for cyber poon and I had a hottie I was working on and she's all cozying up to another guy I'd be "seriously? wtf? I'm right here what more do you need?"

So yeah, I'll nod my head in recognition. It's no fucking goddamn secret that the online market is supersaturated with more Swinging Richards, than Biscuit Betties... and then here's this married asshole...

Wow... I'm a "single guy" that freely admits that I'm married. I'm I the only one? I kinda feel like I maybe am. I mean how many of you ladies have been chatted up or have chatted up a man you thought to be single only to find out he's married and trolling for something on the side? Or sweet jesus... the guy who's married but it's "rocky and on skids"? (yes I know for fuck sure this isn't gender specific)

this whole online relationship thing... fuck it's a huge cluster fuck.

anyway... I think I was digressing... so back to what I was talking about.

Sorry guys for being a cockbloc... no I'm not. It's fucking funny as fuck.

I've been told in the past that I've got quite a shadow-following, following my bullshit diatribes, manic depressive skribblings, and whatever the fuck I fucking record down in this fucktarded journal of sorts.

I always sort figured it was made up of general observers in passing, a hand full of gay/bi-sexual men waiting for me to post pics and talk fancifully about sucking cock, shy mousy types that are intimidated to make themselves known, and of those that simply got sick of me not responding to their posts so what's the fucking point you know?

Now I'm kinda wondering if there's a shadow-following of the shadow-following waiting to see if they will post so they can sweep in with teeth-gnashing fierce lividity and be all like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING POSTING IN THAT FUCKHEADS THREAD YOU WORTHLESS STUPID FUCKING WHORECUNT:mad:!" Or some variation.

And I'll tell you what ladies (and guys... because this too is not gender specific), unchecked irrational, unreasonable, online possessiveness is a fucking huge red fucking flag for an abusive personality disorder. Jealousy is one thing. Sweet fuck, I get fucking jealous and am of the opinion it's a good thing... keeps one sharp, aids to inspire one to improve their game, opens the door to self-reflection and ideally moves one towards progressive improvement. But controlling another without regard, willingness to compromise, with verbal threats, belittling of ones character and self-esteem, is mental and emotional abuse. I don't give a fuck if you live with the person, or if you live 10 hours away.

Do I find it funny as fuck that talking to me results in the belittling of someone else? Fuck no. But it is funny as fuck when assholes expose themselves for who and what they really are.

So no worries about me changing anything I'm doing Vixxennn. Whoever is telling you whatever about me to you isn't your problem, nor is it my problem... it's their problem.

Without mutual consent, absolute understanding of the relationship, 100% clarity, and respect for each other as meaningful individuals...

No
One
Owns
Anyone
Ever.

power_and_control.png

De-lurking just to raise a hand and ask can I watch?

Going back to being a hermit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back