Serpent's Tooth

"Great." Phyliss sat down on the bed and put her chin on her folded hands, waiting for the next calamity.
 
Verialyn sat down next to Phyliss and put her arm around the gorgon's shoulder. "We are two big and wicked girls, we will manage. And you do look decidedly hot, even in these clothes, so do not worry."

Just then another servant appeared in the doorframe. He was also somewhat obese, but not quite as fat as verkul. He wore brown pants and a green stained shirt, and just like Verkul his head was clean shaven. With a lustful smirk he looked at the two women sitting on the bed and commanded.

"Enough snuggling now, girls. Follow me and make yourself useful." Then he turned to leave, obviously expecting them to follow his order.
 
"I have often seen slaves who were adorned with gold and jewels. But here, we look like beggars." Phyliss got up, still pouting. "But now I know why. Look at them. They spend all the money they earn into gluttony. I hope they don't try to fatten as up as exotic dishes." She got out and followed the servant.
 
Verialyn mused that Phyliss image of slavery must be somewhat distorted. The gorgon was deducing from the minority she had seen to the whole. Verialyn was well aware of the fact that their current fate was in no way unusual. But Phyliss was in a bad enough mood already, no need to anger her further.

So together with the gorgon she followed the servant in the green shirt until they reached the entry hall again. Verkul was already waiting, and welcomed them with a lustful grin. "ahh, the lovely ladies have rested. It is time to introduce you to your new duties, then. Each of you grab one of these and and follow me" He pointed to a section on the floor where several buckets filled with water and with a coarse cleaning rag draped over them was standing.

Then he started to walk down another hallway, turning around shortly and addressing the other servant "Palix, you better come along to help me supervise these ladies when they are introduced to their new work."
 
The gorgons eyes widened when she saw what was expected of her. Was she a cleaning woman or a slave? The beautiful slaves she knew were serving dishes, playing the lyra or were filling goblets with wine at the table. This was getting better and better. Nevertheless, she picked up the bucket. She didn't even say a word, her sulking face told enough.
 
Verialyn picked up another one of the buckets. If the situation were not so dire She would have smiled at the thought of how Phyliss conceptions of slavery were shattered. So instead she wordlessly followed Verkul, wondering what else he had in store for them.

---

Verkul did not lead the entourage very far. He took the second door to the right which led into a great hall. Large windows let in the rising morning son, and the room was dominated by two huge tables, each 20 meters long and about 2 meters wide. Chairs were placed all around the tables. This must be a dining hall. The surfaces of the tables were somewhat dirty.

"Well ladies" Verkul opened "let's get started. These tables need cleaning. The gorgon cleans the one by the entrance, and the black haired girl cleans the one by the windows. You both start here" he pointed to a point at one end of the gap between the two tables "and work your way forward. Remember to reach all the way across the table to clean the whole surface. You may have to stretch you sweet limbs a bit, but I am sure you can do it."

With a wicked grin he added "Oh, and since you are probably not used to this work and we do not want your valuable clothes to get wet, you better take them off before you start." He and Palix both smiled at them expectantly and Palix mentioned "That black haired bitch seems to have quite the rack under her robe." "Oh yes she does, you will see in a minute. But she's mine." replied Verkul "You can have some fun with the gorgon if you want."
 
Last edited:
"They really want to see me sulking." thought Phyliss. Although her breasts were quite large as well, she had always been a bit jealous of Verialynns bigger boobs. The gorgon had never realized that bigger breasts would disturb the perfect harmony of her body, so she felt still always a bit set back if anyone mentioned her friends bigger rack. She poutet and stripped off the rags. Valuable clothes. Bah. She hurled them into the corne and looked at them disgusted. Then she moved back and avoided to look anybody as she bowed down to pick up the bucket.
"Allright, she has bigger boobs, but my face is much more beautiful." she said to herself.
 
Verialyn followed suit and calmly removed her robes and her pants, placing them on one of the chairs at the head end of the table. Then, without glancing at Verkul or Palix she bent down, dipped the rag into the bucket, and started to clean the window table, stretching forward when she had to. Occasionally her breasts touched the table surface when she had to bend all the way forward to reach the opposite side, and once her behind came in contact with the ass of Phyliss, who was working right behind her.

---

Palix could not help but get hard at the sight of these two beautiful naked girls facing away from each other, bending and stretching almost synchronously while they cleaned the tables. For a second he wondered how two girls as beautiful as these had ended up as household slaves. But he really did not care, rather he enjoyed the image that presented itself before him. And Verkul had allowed him to have a go at the gorgon. He had to grin. All in due time, he would watch a bit first.
 
Verkul licked his lips and grinned as he looked over to Palix. They had just the same thought. Before som severe introducement to the stuff, they just had to watch a little. Seeing this fine asses stretch as the bowed down, bouncing with their bottoms together, and gazing at all these yummy tits dangling and hitting the tables. Verkul waited until Verialynn had to bend more forward to reach the table, so that she had to squeeze her breast on the smooth surface of the table. Soon she would know what a real squeeze would fell like. He stretched his thick fingers in anticipation.
 
Verialyn continued to work her way down the table, bending and stretching, occasionally dipping her rag in the bucket again. Her nipples frequently touched the surface of the table, and she had to focus her thoughts to prevent them from hardening too much. Why did she have to be quite so sensible in these regions?

She wondered when the two fat overseers would make their move. To her there was no question that they eventually would, it was just a matter of time. But they probably would want to enjoy the show a bit longer. A quick glance confirmed that there was quite the bulge in both of their pants.

---

The show was really great. And while he was a simple minded man who had not much sense for Phyliss' exotic beauty and would have preferred to get his hands on Verialyn's rack as well, the gorgon was nevertheless very attractive for Palix, the way her slender body moved even when she clearly did not feel comfortable. This would become a great day.

But of course he waited more or less patiently for his boss to make the first move.
 
Verkul moved forward as if to inspect the table. He looked at the raised as once more and pinched it hard. "You girls keep bouncing your asses together, you like that, don't you?" He chuckled, and is hot, chunky and a little sticky fingers started to knead Verialynns bottom.
 
'Ahh, finally.' Palix was relieved as Verkul started to act. He walked around the table and approached Phyliss from the other side, acting inconspiciously. When he stood behing Phyliss he took another second to admire the view, her perfect round ass and how it moved while its owner was busying herself.

Then, just when Phyliss was stretched all the way forward, his right hand shot out and landed in the middle of her ass, his index and middle fingers deeply in her crack and slowly starting to move downward, towards her lower lips.

---

'Ah, here he comes' thought Verialyn as Verkul started to move. She continued with her work unfazed, until he pinched her behind. Suppressing the reflex to turn around and throw him across the room she simply let out a little yelp, and then continued silently with her work as if nothing had happened, her gaze fixed on the table edge across her, ingnoring the workover his brutisch hands were giving her behind as best as she could.
 
Last edited:
"Nature didn't treat me gentle in my lower parts, but I have ten fingers to compensate that." thought Verkul. She did not complain as he groped her butt, so she had to like it, or was the percect slave.
II guess you both fondle yourself up, when we are not looking, eh?" Verkul continued to squeeze her butt with one hand, while the other moved upwards, exploring closer to her breast.

"Eeeeks!" Phyliss had expected a pinch or even a slap, but not a finger searching right for the entry. She moved upwards and tried to find another, safer position to continue the unusual work.
 
Palix grinned at Phylis reaction. His hand was almost glued to the middle of her ass, following her every movement. "Do not let me disturb you, just keep cleaning the tables." His fingers had found her entrance and started to probe carefully, while the rest of his hand now squeezed both her buttocks as good as he could. His other hand moved up and down her side, enjoying the sensation of her soft skin.

---

Verialyn just continued to clean the tables, completely ignoring Verkul's hands on her. She was curious how he would react to his. It did cost her a little concentration to not flinch as she felt one of his hands creeping closer to her breast.
 
Last edited:
Verkul wasn't to concerned of Verialynns indifference. He grabbed the breast that attracted him right from the start. After he seized the first on, he grabbed the other as well, standing right behind her, his crotch rubbing at her nice ass. "Hmmmm...you have just enough for me up here." He started playing with his favourite toys.

"O.K. He is persistent. He shall have my attention then, for a moment." thought Phyliss. She turned around, as far this was possible with his searching fingers, and polished his barehead with the cloth she had used for the table.
 
At first Palix was completely perplexed, Phyliss had caught him completely unaware. When the first shock was over he started to laugh out loud. "Verkul, have you seen that? The bitch has just polished my head!" He liked it that the gorgon was spirited, this would make fucking her so much more enjoyable.

For emphasis he slapped her left buttock with his free hand and roughly dug his fingers all the way into her.

---

Now both of his hands were clamping down on her breasts from behind. Despite the fact that Verkul was a fat ugly bastard who was enjoying himself immensely right now Verialyn had to strongly control herself not to start moaning. Her bosom was just too darn susceptible to any sort of groping. And continuing to clean the table was not made easier that way. Soon she had to stretch herself again, pressing her breasts right into Verkul's hands in the process.
 
"So sorry. You were so close that I thought you belonged to the furniture." she turned back, assuming that was settled now. "I have to work now..ayeeek!" Phyliss bent over as his fingers drove into her. She bent forward at this sudden shock and hit the table with her upper body, squeezing her breasts on it.

Verkul burst into laughter. "My bitch knows her place better..." He liked the way she pressed her tits into his open hands and kneaded them a while before he startet to twist and pinch her nipples. He shove his crotch more into her ass, nearly squishing her on the table.
 
Palix immediately seized the opportunity. His left had shot forward and clamped down on Phyliss' neck, keeping her pinned to the table. The fingers of his right hand started to move in and out of her, and he really enjoyed how helpless she lay there before him now, completely at his mercy.

He bent forward, and with his mouth next to her ear he asked mockingly "Was there another witty remark you wanted to share with me?" To accentuate this he drove his fingers into her particularly forcefully.

---

Now Verialyn was wedged in between the edge of the table and Verkul's lower body, almost unable to move. So she lifted her upper body up a bit - not caring for the moment that she gave him even better access to her breasts this way - and turned her head around as far as she could, looking at him and addressing him demurely "Master Verkul, would you please step back a little? I fear I will not be able to complete your assignment otherwise"

That was when he started to work on her by now rock hard nipples, and as hard as she tried to avoid it, she had to moan slightly.
 
Phyliss pressed her lips together, but she squealed a little nevertheless as she felt his rough fingers entering her deep inside. "You asked for it..." she thought. Her snakes wiggled like being electrified, while her head was pressed down to the table on he right ear. She didn't enjoy his mouth so close to her left ear, but she wasn't able to move, and she knew that she mustn't harm him.

Verkul enjoyed the way she bend back. He could grab her breats better, and he could touch her face now. As she moaned, he touched he lips, hoping to push his finge rinto her mouth.
 
When her snakes started to move, Palix was a little cautious at first, but then he noticed that they were not harming him and his confidence came back. "Your snakes seem to like that" he grinned, still next to her ear "and your squeals tell me so do you. Am I right?" Another shove of his fingers.

He seemed to expect an answer.

---

Verialyn noticed too late what Verkul was up to, so his fingertip was already between her lips before she could react. 'Too late to do anything about it now' she thought and offered no further resistance.

Her hands no longer moved, stopping the pretense of cleaning the table while Verkul was having his way with her. She could not help but moan again when his hand closed around her breast forcefully the next time, although this moan was stifled by his finger in her mouth.
 
Phyliss gave another painful squeak as he shoved his fingers in again. She wanted to bit hin into his chunky...but of course she kept herself together. But she didn't want to speak to him.

Verkul pushed his finger into his mouth and it squirmed in there like a fat, agressive worm. He twisted and pushed her breasts around, while he started to hump her, still fully clothed. "I knew you were a greedy one right when I saw you. Just right for me. I lik the ones who know their place. That why I took you, for me, not for the master himself."
 
Palix replied to Verkul "Ye got lucky on that one, this one's not properly trained yet. I'll see to that, though". He intensified his grip on her neck and twisted her head around painfully so she would face him directly. "Bitch, when I ask you something, I want an answer."

For emphasis his thumb crept up between her ass cheeks and started to probe for her back entrance.

---

Something dark inside Verialyn started to stir. Again. She had not found any rational explanation for this yet, but there was something deep down that had grown over the centuries, and that just enjoyed to be dominated on occasion, no matter how appalling the dominator.

Not that she had much choice at the moment if she did not want to blow their cover, considering how Verkul's massive bulk was all around her by now. So she just let herself go and let him continue to do whatever he wanted. She only barely noticed the foul taste of his finger twisting in her mouth, his hand trying to squeeze both her breasts at once or his hips shoving her again the table edge repeatedly. When she felt like it she moaned, as good as she could with her mouth stuffed full.
 
"Ouuuuchhh....how would like like a snake up your....!" Phyliss twitched and squirmend while he hold her neck with iron grip, fixing her down to the table. "Okay, you win!" she whimpered.


Verkul laughed. "But don't spoil the fun for our master!" he continued to fondle Verialynn. "My bitch needs no education any more, she knows her place." He stopped tormenting her breast and startet to fumble her front entrance, rubbing his fat digit over her lower lips.
 
"Do not worry, the master will appreciate it that I have broken her. He likes his slaves obedient I hear." Palix smiled as he slowly withdrew his fingers from her nether region and started to nestle at the front of his pants, trying to open them. His left hand still pressed her cheek firmly on the table surface, staring into her eyes with a mean grin.

"So tell me, do you enjoy it if I give you a workover? Do you want me to shove my dick into you?"

---

Verialyn felt his hand creep down from her breasts, and she knew what would happen next. It did not take long and his fingers started to run over her intimate region. She stiffened momentarily and let out a quiet "Uhhhh...."
 
Phyliss knew that she sometimes did have a big mouth and should know better from experience, but she didn't like to give in easy. Maybe because she had always been an outsider and always would be, no matter what race surrounded her. "I would appreciate if you would not, sir." she said as calmly as possible, while her twiggling snakes betrayed the cool look in her yellow eyes.

Verkul kept fingering her slit, putting his thumb in now. His other hand left her mouth and went down to her tits again, his wet finger rubbing her nibble. "I've got eleven cocks at once." he panted.
 
Back
Top