MA rolecall

Fun guy...new to L'tica

but my life and experiences are avaialble to be read on experienceprject dot com

am in worcester....

looking for a bi or bicurious female to share my time and maybe my life with

not desperate...well experiened...classy, upscale, discreet, clean

tried Fet life, didnt like it

prefer Y chat

I have heard of this site for decades, but I havent figured it out yet...yahoo me at this name for chat or pics

m 45 worcester
 
Last edited:
Not a MA girl, but right close...

New Hampshire!

48 and darn cute! :)

Hey, hows it going? I would like to PM you, but don't know if your inbox is set up. Send me a message or add me on yahoo if you want to chat! 27/m MA, but close to NH.
 
definitely cute, bunny babe - bunnies are soooo nice to pet and cuddle...
 
Hey, someone else from New Hampshire! What does that make three or four of us?
 
<bump>

Happy New Year!

Hopefully some new people have found Lit, and want to join us. And maybe some Lit Vets can come back around..;)

JP
 
Happy New Year!

Hopefully some new people have found Lit, and want to join us. And maybe some Lit Vets can come back around..;)

JP

We should put up billboards along the MA pike. Nothing fancy, just the web address. Of course we'd probably just end up with that many more guys from MA. Maybe we'd need to include a picture of Jimmy Choo shoes. Can someone get some pricing on that?
 
If there were women from MA, I'd say everyone get together at a bar to watch the game! lol
 
<bump>

Just a bump. Busy day today.. Red Sox doubleheader and Bruins!!
Hmmm, could almost attend 2 out of 3...

Have a good day ppls..

JP
:D
 
I'm in RI, but half the country thinks it's a part of Mass so.....

Go Bruins!!! Beat les habitants!!!

(It's a little too early for me to care a ton about the Sox)
 
Tough one for the Bs and their not so gentle giant captain.

Good to have lit to turn to for consolation this bleary-eyed morning.
 
Funny isn't it Ma is relatively quiet on the boards. Came here a few times 44M curious the Mrs. Here some times too.
 
Central MA

47, in central MA and bi. Always in search of the elusive couple.
 
Back
Top