Cocksucking question for the guys

Apparently we're not the guys they wanted to hear from... :rolleyes:

You are, Miles! And I thank you men for your bravery. You gentleman are about 1/10 of the juicy deets I'm getting. Wait! Where's your Oprah response?
 
Sure, why not....I don't have a problem with it. Would be fun with that certain lady to help.....:D
 
I can't suck my own cock, but I've swallowed before, so why not?
 
Thank you SafetyMan...I do appreciate your candor.



I still think you evaded the question Brad, but enjoy your input.

OK. If I could suck my own cock I would self love to completion! How's that?
 
Want a little TMI? When I was younger and slimmer I used to be able to clear the tip.

Bam! There's your Oprah moment! Lol ;)
 
I can honestly say the idea of auto fellatio has never appealed to me. Was never limber enough to attempt it and never really had any desire to.

Not saying I'm against it, if it floats your boat, go for it.
 
I sucked my own dick before I could get anyone else too. No problem. Swallowed too.
 
Fuck no. I'm a gagger for one, and for another I'm sure I'd spend the entire time critiquing my technique. Probably complain about too much pressure or not enough. Too fast or too slow. Plus I like having a lot of attention paid to my balls, and while reaching my cock might be possible...licking my balls probably wouldnt be. It'd be just like one of those shitty bjs I've gotten from chicks that have no idea what they're doing. I'd end up losing my boner and getting into a huge fight with myself. It just wouldn't be worth it.
 
Back
Top