Married or Attached But Looking Thread

30/female/Scranton, PA....married, hopefully not for very much longer. Not satisfied, not fulfilled, totally neglected. Looking for a connection that can translate into something in real life. Thought I could do NSA, but my strings get tangled up and attached all over the place....lol

Mature married buy, not looking for an earthquake in my life, but to enjoy the friendship, online of a woman in a similar poistion.

38 mwm travel frequenty who knows I might be in your area..LOL.. interested in flirting and fun

30/female/Scranton, PA....married, hopefully not for very much longer. Not satisfied, not fulfilled, totally neglected. Looking for a connection that can translate into something in real life. Thought I could do NSA, but my strings get tangled up and attached all over the place....lol

So you're saying you always end up in bondage situations? :D

Doesn't hurt to ask if any married ladies want to chat does it? If so I'm sorry.

40 year old incredibly horny woman in Orange County, California.... looking for LOTS Of things!! Here's a list:

1. Hubby and I swing - so would love to find some compatible couples to full swap with in our area. Would love to find Friends With Benefits! (FWB's)

2. Hubby LOVES to watch me with other men - so finding a few male playmates in the area would also be lots of fun! Please do NOT think that this means he wants to be cuckolded - on the contrary, he's an extremely dominant male and simply enjoys seeing me pleasured. You'll have to pass muster with him first, of course.

3. I LOVE to watch my tall and extremely handsome hubby with other women - so finding sexy women for him to fuck in the area would be divine. I truly get off on watching, just listening (if I were hiding), and even just KNOWING it's happening somewhere, without me there.... mmm. While my husband does NOT enjoy being cucked - I DO. :) It really is just about good sex - not an emotional connection, or humiliation, degradation - anything like that. Just fun.

4. I'd love to find some hot people to yahoo, email or maybe even text with - hot sexual conversation about our deepest dirty or taboo fantasies.

5. Lastly, it would be GREAT fun to find a female to chat with - again, yahoo, email or text - who would feed into my kink and tell me all the things she'd love to do to my husband, or us both. She would even be welcome to flirt with him through these outlets as well. Actually, this is a HUGE turn on for me - another woman flirting with him. Gets me wet every time! HOT HOT HOT

I'm a mild mannered outwardly "normal" woman during the day - and a complete slut at night. :) Come chat with me!! Just know that my husband is almost always right here next to me when I do. :)

Last edited:
re

43/m living in ohio. i enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. i love diversity in life. i would like to make some new friends, chat and just have some fun. what comes out of all of this, who knows....

talk with you soon!

Hello everyone,

33/married male in Westchester County NY. I'm always looking to fill my free time with exciting and discreet women. Say hi any time.

Not married, or attached. I travel too much for anything but maintaining FBs.

I do, however, enjoying seducing married women. I know, that probably makes me a bastard; but I figured there is no harm is being honest.

Married M seeks F

Married Male looking for a fun Caucasian Female for discreet times. I'm 32 y.o. and. 6'3 tall. I have dark shaven hair athletic build and a hearty appetite for some sexual discreet fun. I'm in the Houston, Tx area looking for only real offline encounters.

married m seeks f

married male looking for discrete fun gloucester/cheltenham uk

Hey Ladies
I drive a truck for a living
so Im all over the country
Im looking for a little companionship
using IM or email and maybe
meeting you

For the Uk ladies out there

Male, 34, on the south coast of the UK, married but in a sexless relationship. Ideally looking for a female fuck buddy to help remind me how good sex can be and share the exploration of my adventurous side.
Also more than willing to have naughty email relationship to help get my juices, litarary and otherwise flowing.
Interested? then please feel free to send me a PM.

am i the only one

Hello I am a 30 yo black man who is happily married and has a good and exciting sex life with the wife but can't get the thought of wanting to have an affair with a mature married white woman.I would like to meet a woman who would. Like to meet once or twice a week andchat we can do some roleplaying exchange pic mutual masterbation and any kinky things we can imagine. I can't help the feeling but its have to happen and is there any other women the feel the same way and would like to have that experience.

47 male married and over sexed hence here:)

Hi all am 47 married man from uk
i have a higher sex drive than my wife so i have decided to use lit to try and sustain my needs without harming my wife :)
So cyber only thanks :) especially role playing stories love them :)
she is aware i use the sight and i endeavour to use my experience here to improve our adventures together :):)
so far it has been an unsung success in every way :):):)
so if you fancy having a laugh and some fun please feel free to pm me :):)

Married 36/ male here. Looking for some fun on the side. Chat, video chat, email and more. From Texas and I love naughty ladies. I look at them daily!

Pm me

married male

married male 43 from south carolina looking for a kinky openmined womaan for hot chat .. i love tabo and would love to hear your nasty fantasies and we can mail and help each other cum

43 year old married couple from Tennessee. She is very bi-curious and he is straight. We are looking for other couples that would like to share sexy chat with us either singly or together. We are very open and share everything.

:devil::devil:

Back