My sexy asian wife....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow she's sexy! I love the bent over shots, by far my favorite. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
attachment.php

I couldn't possibly keep my tongue in my mouth if I lived with her. I would taste every inch of that hot little body all day long :p

Not to be a buzzkill, but this photo shows Elaine with a mole on the left side of her upper thigh. I haven't seen the same mole in any of the other photos posted thus far on this thread. I hope there is a simple explanation for this...I'm only wondering because the photos are hot, and I'm hoping this is actually Elaine. I'm enjoying the thong shots, but something seems a little off.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=926126&d=1240658044

u have waited tooo long...keep the thongs coming....she has a real meaty pussy

Good evening folks ...a quikc peek before we head out :)

Last edited:
Damn Joe, you're one lucky man. Elaine is gorgeous and very sexy...mmm.

Morning folks !! Just wanted to introduce myself as Joe's better half ;) I'd usually would be reading over his shoulders or taking a peek at what he's staring :eek: Well after twisting my arm for a couple of weeks i finally gave in and gave him the thumbs up to start this thread though i did give him "limitations" on what to post of me which i am sure everyone understands. Anyways i'll try to get on as much as i can but having a 21 month old will more than likely limit my time here but Joe usually gives me updates as to what's been said ........ unless you PM me of course ;) !!

Welcome

Morning folks !! Just wanted to introduce myself as Joe's better half ;) I'd usually would be reading over his shoulders or taking a peek at what he's staring :eek: Well after twisting my arm for a couple of weeks i finally gave in and gave him the thumbs up to start this thread though i did give him "limitations" on what to post of me which i am sure everyone understands. Anyways i'll try to get on as much as i can but having a 21 month old will more than likely limit my time here but Joe usually gives me updates as to what's been said ........ unless you PM me of course ;) !!

Hi Elaine, nice to see you here. Love the pics, you are lovely ...:rose:

Did she wear that top out somewhere?

K i guess since hubby is out doing yard work it's my turn to "play" on this site for awhile anyways :) To answer the above question NOOOOO :eek: I'm sure most of you guys would love to hear that i did ....though Joe is constantly asking me to but it's really "sleepwear" attire and is not meant at all to be seen outside the bedroom ;) Sorry fellows !!!

Anyways i thought i'd share what I think is my best "asset" though i already know that Joe would beg to differ from what i've seen him post thus far ........enjoy ;)

Last edited:
K i guess since hubby is out doing yard work it's my turn to "play" on this site for awhile anyways :) To answer the above question NOOOOO :eek: I'm sure most of you guys would love to hear that i did ....though Joe is constantly asking me to but it's really "sleepwear" attire and is not meant at all to be seen outside the bedroom ;) Sorry fellows !!!

Anyways i thought i'd share what I think is my best "asset" though i already know that Joe would beg to differ from what i've seen him post thus far ........enjoy ;)

attachment.php

:rose: It's a beautiful asset :)
Of course I also dig all the other assets I've seen so far ;) :D

I love her pics. . . lucky man, can you post more on my 'asian angels thread'?

Hello Elaine, nice to meet you. I think you have a wonderful smile...and the rest of you is wonderful also. Thank you for sharing yourself with all of us. Hope to see more of you soon ;)

Beautiful pics! Love to lick every inch of her sweet puffy little lips :kiss::kiss:
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back