What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking in Your Sleep

The Romantics

Glad you're on the mend! How much longer are you going to be laid up? Good luck with the writing

Probably just this week. This was my vacation week anyway, which sucks, but since I'm not in too bad of shape, I can still do mostly everything...except go to work of course. Either way, I'm getting paid for being off so it's not all bad.

Probably just this week. This was my vacation week anyway, which sucks, but since I'm not in too bad of shape, I can still do mostly everything...except go to work of course. Either way, I'm getting paid for being off so it's not all bad.

Cult of Personality

Living Colour

Well enjoy the week the best you can! Hope you get some good writing and reading time in!

Feeling glum so listening to:
Jason Mraz ~ A Beautiful Mess

And to keep the theme going, cued up next is:
Ray LaMontagne ~ A Falling Through

Starting the afternoon off with:

Piano In The Dark - Brenda Russell.

Good morning/afternoon, LF and everyone else. How's things going today?

Starting the afternoon off with:

Piano In The Dark - Brenda Russell.

Good morning/afternoon, LF and everyone else. How's things going today?

Heaven's a Lie

Lacuna Coil

Hey there MC! Keeping active? What are you up to today? Finally finished all my paid gigs so I can have some fun writing time!

Heaven's a Lie

Lacuna Coil

Hey there MC! Keeping active? What are you up to today? Finally finished all my paid gigs so I can have some fun writing time!

As I said on another thread, LF, just taking the time to play around on the computer. I haven't done that in so long. My Pogo.com account has dust on it! LOL.

Gonna try and get out and enjoy a bit of the sunshine today too before it gets too danged hot. Although the little weather thingy on my computer says its already 77 degrees. Due to be in low 90s today.

Speaking of weather, the perfect song for single women everywhere just came on:

It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls (Oh how I wish that could happen! :D)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back