31M looking for nerdy F

Zato_1

Experienced
Joined
Sep 13, 2014
Posts
30
About me: I'm a considerate, compassionate type of guy. My favorite hobby of all time is video games - has been since the NES. I love RPG's and generally games with a great story/atmosphere. Favorite game: Final Fantasy 6. Favorite movie: The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Favorite anime: Gundam Wing. Favorite cartoon: Gargoyles. Favorite live-action TV show... hmm, Scrubs or Married With Children. Favorite book: The Great Gatsby. I'm open-minded and witty, or so I'd like to think. I am a fan of creative writing. I don't smoke or drink or anything like that. Oh, I DM a Dungeons and Dragons game. I love watching Twitch TV and YouTube stuff related to gaming. Double points if you know where my name is from!

Who I'd like to chat with, ideally: Someone who has a passion for pretty much any nerdy hobby she has. I'd prefer someone who also loves video games, appreciates cheesy humor, someone who also considers herself open-minded and witty, and someone I can talk to about non-sexual stuff before getting into RP; though, ideally, we'd get into that at some point (no rush).

Send me a PM if you'd like! I pretty much have Yahoo! and am not really looking for phone/text/video/snapchat/etc. Old fashioned chat of some kind, please, at least at first. I'm open to other messengers if you'd prefer. :cathappy:
 
More

Some of my favorite video game series: Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Age, Batman: Arkham, Guilty Gear, Castlevania, early Legend of Zelda games (pretty much up through Majora's Mask), Persona

Some favorite anime: Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon, Death Note, Code Geass, Ronin Warriors, Dragonball Z, Naruto (not Shippuden), Cowboy Bebop, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D

Other favorite shows: Are You Afraid Of The Dark, Dexter, Archer, The Simpsons, Frasier, Ash vs. Evil Dead, I still watch WWE.

I'd like to make a friend with online-only benefits. I've been coming to Lit as a reader for a very long time, but less so as a forum poster. As for the "benefits" side, I do like a kinky, imaginative lady. As far as turn-offs go, anything forced, violent, or degrading. I generally like things to either be passionate or wild and primal. Feel free to ask if you'd like any specifics, either in here or PM. I do have quite a lot of RP experience, but I've fallen out of touch with my old partners. So, here I am, looking for a buddy!:cattail:
 
You had me at D&D!!
I'm nerd girl but not so much into video games etc.

Good luck though! Excellent ad. I'm sure you'll find someone soon! :)
 
D&d

Thank you!

I'm DM'ing the Curse of Strahd campaign for some college buddies! We're having a great time. I'd have to say Dice, Camera, Action! got me into D&D on YouTube and Twitch. And that's more or less thanks to watching Game Grumps to know who ProJared and CommanderHolly are, and then ProJared's D&Decembers. I did listen to a few episodes of Critical Role, which I know is the "go to" for most viewers, but it didn't click with me quite as well. I ought to go back to it some time though. Matt Mercer is awesome. He and I have similar hair IRL, but his is longer and better than mine haha.
 
Matt Mercer is amazing. We did Death House but not the full Curse of Strahd. We finished Lost Mines of Phandelver and are deep in Tomb of Annihilation at the moment.

I got into through a podcast - The Adventure Zone. Less rule oriented but so fun!
 
Back
Top