Pic request: strong arms (M)

Bjerget

I have great ideas!
Joined
Jun 12, 2017
Posts
7,546
I have a request! I'd like to see some pictures of guys with very big and muscular arms/chest. I searched for this specific request and didn't find it (only 8 pages of picture threads? Did some get deleted?) I hope this is okay to post!


Edit because it's apparently necessary: I'm requesting pictures of HUMANS!

I deleted the part about not inboxing me. If you're really that shy, go ahead and send to my inbox.
 
Last edited:
harambe2.jpg
 
:rolleyes: I can always count on you to derail my threads before they've even gotten started.
 
:rolleyes: I can always count on you to derail my threads before they've even gotten started.

That almost falls within that commercial line on carrying enough and something to do with sending the worst? Or was it the other way around?
 
Greeting card commercial bling...you got photo bombed by someone playing with you for the fun of it. Ergo...cared enough to tease you...

Aaaaaaah I gotcha now! Well obviously you care enough to stay and explain it to me! Thanks! Let's see those guns of yours now :eek:;)
 
I'm actually shocked at the lack of response. I thought guys would be jumping head over heels to posturise for me. Don't make me resort to begging.
 
Back
Top