The Witch and the Werewolf (closed)

Abby smiled against his lips moaning softly as he slid into her and listening to his loving words as he told her he wanted her to be the mother of his chikdren and how he would treat her when she was pregnant. She grinned wondering how many she and Danny would have together because she knew that were usually had carried more than one or if they did carry one it was strong. She had to wonder how their children would be with Danny being a were and her being a witch.

She sighed against his lips and kissed him deeply and said " Mmmm I love you too honey...I love you so much Danny " she moaned softly " I'm yours forever...we don't ever have to part only if necessary " she grinned " I want us to have strong beautiful babies" she grinned.

The two of them spent time in the tub making love for a while before Danny lifted her and dried them off moving them back toward the bed. She kissed his chest sated from their night of passion and looked up him and said " Danny...what do you think about practice tomorrow? You have a room large enough I can transform into our training room and we can both work on our abilities there" she said knowing the two of them needed to learn how to control what they were.
 
Last edited:
Danny agreed to the idea of training. In all honestly, he felt a bit ashamed, feeling as if he was using today as a way to not have to want to train. He wanted to not focus on what they were, but to simply enjoy one another as a couple. Alas, he knew they would have to try to learn about their abilities sooner or later. For now, they would rest. Danny holding Abby close; the two still without clothes as they drifted off to sleep.

Danny found himself on the couch in the living room, the moon was the only source of light as he stood up. He was perplexed, he could have sworn he was in bed with Abby but she was nowhere to be seen. A cold chill ran though his chest as looked around, his heart humping as he heard a crash from upstairs "...Abby" he called out as he began to walk upstairs. Every step of the floor seeming to make a creaking sound as climb the stairs. As he got closer and closer to the bedroom door, Danny could hear various sounds of crunching, tearing, ripping. With every step Danny heart sank lower and lower pushing himself to get closer to the door as he turned the nob. Danny could feel the blood in his body go cold as he opened the door. The bed he had shared with Abby torn to shreds along with everything else in the room. On top of the bed two large beast huddled together...eating something, but what? The two monsters turned their heads up and starred at Danny. Danny gasped, the two large beast were wolves. The wolves backed away from the bed as if to show Danny what they had done. Danny felt himself inch closer to the bed, the smell of blood filled his nostrils as he came closer to the bed. His eyes looking at the edge of the bed only for him to fall back in sheer horror at what he had seen.

Danny's eye's bolted open as he stood up. He found himself back in bed, Abby resting peacefully next to him. It had all been a dream. Danny sighed trying to shake off what he had seen but to no avail. He gave Abby a soft kiss before standing up and getting dressed in a shirt a pajama pant before heading to the bathroom.

Danny had many bad dreams, but this was different. Everything felt so real, he could have sworn he could smell the blood that was on the bed. Danny tried to clear his mind, washing his face with water and taking deep breaths but he couldn't shake that feeling he had during, the cold and horror at what he saw perfectly etched in his mind. He sat on the counter, looking down at the floor trying to make sense of it all.
 
Last edited:
Abby whimpered in her sleep fear racking through her body as she was chased through the woods by this unknown shadow figure. It was evil she could tell that much she could feel the power coming off if it power similar to hers but used in s bad way and she was terrified.

She stumbled over a branch and fell panicking as she felt the figure draw near. " Foolish girl you belong to me! You cannot hide form tour father forever!" She heard it shout angrily inn a French sounding accent. She panted and ran into the cottage she and Danny had stayed in spotting it ahead and saw her mother waiting inside.

Abby sobbed seeing the woman and her mother ran over to hug her tightly. "Mom ...what are you-?"

"Abigail you have grown to be absolutely stunning my dear.." she said admiring her daughter and spotted the mark on her shoulder and grinned " And you have mated the wolf... He is an excellent man Abigail I knew his family for centuries." She said and saw the shock on her daughter's face.

"Darling I may be dead but I am a witch, we can exist as spirits on another plane and live our lives but we cannot live on earth. This is the only way I can protest you and it seems your father has found he could get to you here as well although he still exists in your world. My daughter you must be careful, you and your mate, you both are much powerful than you know and now that youve mated your even stronger. Danny is pureblood wolf. Both of his parents are were and his father is much like ...yours evil."

Abby looked horrified hearing this and sat as her mother continued rummaging around for something. Her mother came over to Her with two bracelets whish seemed to be woven by some sort of gold thread and placed them into her hands chanting something.

She jumped hearing a banging outside in the woods and her mother kissed her forehead " He can't harm me here baby but he can harm you so I need you to go... wake up!"her mother said panicked and Abby sat up in the bed panting and felt hot tears rolling down her cheeks.

She gasped looking down at her hand and seeing the same braclets in it and knew all of that had been real yet her body hadn't left their bed. She panicked slightly not seeing Danny but heard the water running and quickly sprinted to the bathroom with tears still flowing and sensing that he had been troubled by something as well.

Abby sobbed hugging him tightly as they soothed each other and she told him all about her dream. She took a braclet tying it onto his wrist and he did the same to her.

" My mom warned me that we had to be careful of our souls while we dreamt because our fathers want our powers and that these braclets will help us keep safe...hidden both here and our dreams."Abby said softly looking at her wrist still amazed that she had just seen her mother.
 
Danny was at a loss for words, it wasn't so much as Abby telling him about her dream but that she seemed so sure of it. There was no question that what she had saw was so true, then again seeing that she received bracelets out of what seemed to be nowhere, how could Danny argue? He wasn't sure what to think about his father trying to find him. Growing up his mother never talked about him, nor did his grandfather. He never even asked. To Danny his family were those who were around him and thinking about those not a part of his life was pointless. Still, he was worried about what would happen if either of their father were to find them.

The two sat on the bathroom floor, Abby's beautiful illusion no longer there as the laid against the wall of the dark room. No words were spoken. Danny didn't bother telling Abby about his dream, he didn't see a point. He simply chocked it up to his own fear of the wolf inside him hurting Abby he didn't learn to keep it under control. That must have been it, at least that's what Danny thought. As the two rested on the floor, Danny couldn't help but be reminded of the times when he lived on the streets. He would have to sleep in the alleyways, bundled up against the concrete wall. He used to hate it, but as Abby rested next to him, he wondered if things were a bit different if they met long before their meeting, would she had made his life bearable?

Danny took Abby's hand looking at the bracelet when suddenly an image from his nightmare flashed in his head like a static on a screen. He winced as the image of a hand dangling off the bed where the wolves had been filled his mind. A gold threaded bracelet wrapped around the wrist of the lone hand, caused Danny's heart to sink.

Danny looked over at his wrist where Abby had put the other bracelet her mother gave her. He wanted to understand his abilities as well as Abby's, but now he felt he knew less. It was all so exhausting. Danny held onto Abby as they laid on the bathroom floor, keeping her warm. He didn't want to go back to the bedroom. He wanted to lie there, remembering when didn't have a home, when none this was ever a thought.
 
Abby cuddled in his arms silently afraid to fall asleep because her father had been trying to get to her there. She felt Danny's slight panic through their bond and was worried about what had terrified him so badly. She moved in as he held her tighter and she couldn't think of anywhere else more perfect.

She thought about how scared and alone she had always been before all of this. The powers and the knowledge of what she was and everything else about the supernatural world was a bit much at times but she felt that with Danny being with her and knowing as well she wouldn't go insane and when she did get upset he was there for her she just wanted to let Danny know she could be there for him as well.

She kissed his chest softly as he held her tightly almost as if he was afraid of something and she looked up him giving him a small smile and kiss to let him know they would be ok.. and their fathers would not win despite whatever they wanted. She grew annoyed of the men absent in both of their lives now coming to do harm toward their children.

She balled her fist feeling them growing heated and took a few steady breaths listening to Dannys heartbeat to calm her. She just wished she and Danny could escape all this sometimes. She wondered how things wouldve been if they had met under different circumstances.

She smiled softly knowing if she had met Danny outside of any of this she would still feel the same, sure the bond made the feelings more intense then they already were but she knew from the first time she spoke that she had felt that way about him, he had captivated her heart.

She chuckled knowing what hot heads the two of them were sometimes and knew they also might have gotten into some trouble being street kids. She wished neither of them had to go through what they did when they were younger but it made them both stronger and it made Danny's place in her heart bigger knowing he was willing to share her past with him and she share hers with him.
 
It was only a matter of time before exhaustion would take both Danny and Abby into it's grasp and have them fall asleep. The two still laying against the bathroom wall not to different from when they had to sleep on the streets. Eventually Danny's body began to sink as ended up resting upon Abby's lap, his arms wrapped around her waist as his face nuzzled against her stomach. Danny was fortunate as to not have any dreams while he rested with Abby. His mind a bit at ease as he peacefully slept.

A loud bell filled Danny's ears as he turned to over, his eyes wincing as the loud ring made itself heard once more pulling Danny out of his sleep. It took him a few moments to realize that someone was ringing at the door. For a moment, Danny was perplexed, almost no one had ever came to his house. After all who would come to a house that was supposed to be abandoned? For another second he was worried that would perhaps was someone sent by their fathers to hurt them. Danny shook the idea off fast feeling no one would be that stupid.

Danny reluctantly stood up, kissed Abby on the forehead before making his way downstairs taking his time and looking through the front door window to see who it was. As Danny opened the door he was greeted with a friendly smile. "Oh good, you do live here." It was the doctors assistant, Gregory. "I'm sorry if I woke you up, but we received a letter addressed to you." Gregory handed Danny the large brown envelope. "Since you have no real address, it was sent to us. And while your next meeting isn't for sometime, the doctor insisted I give this to you. She feel it's quite important." There a small moment of silence between both men, Gregory with a smile still on his face. "Well I better skidaddle." he said before putting on his sunglasses and heading to his car, a little skip in his step as he left.

Danny closed the door and began to open the envelope. It was letter from NY Storage Facility. The letter was a notice for the removal items with one of the storage areas rented out to one Alejandro Reyes. It belonged to Danny's grandfather. Danny checked inside the envelope once more to discover a key with a number etched into it. The small hairs on Danny's neck stood up. He couldn't shake the feeling that whatever was in that storage was important.
 
Abby sighed hearing the bell and felt Danny kiss her forehead gently before going to see who it was. She could tell he was confused by the bell ringing and son was she so she wrapped a blanket around herself and stood at the top of the stairs just in case there had been any danger.

She recognized the voice of Gregory and made her way down the stair hearing them talk and once Danny closed the door she saw him checking a piece of paper and then pulling out a key from the envelope as well.

" What is that baby? " she asked stepping behind him and wrapping her arms around his waist and kissing his back loviningly. She could tell whatever it was , it was important to Danny. She saw the name on the envelope and understood why it was.

" Your Grandfather's?"She said and moved in front of him to kiss him softly. She wondered what time it was because it had to be either really early in the morning or really late at night. She glanced at the clock that read 2am and she looked at the key.

"That must be very important for someone to bring it at 2 in the morning. We need to keep it somewhere safe" she said
 
Danny’s arm reached from behind to Abby. Even now, feeling her loving touch and soft kisses upon him seemed to soothe any fears and anxiety that may had tried to creep within his mind. Still, being given a key that held what Danny could only assume were possessions from his grandfather had him wondering. Perhaps what ever was inside could help him understand his abilities. If his father was a werewolf perhaps his grandfather knew of this or perhaps, he was one as well. Then again it all could just be some old junk that he had there left because he didn’t have room for it back home. No, Danny knew that whatever was in there would help him understand what he was.

"That must be very important for someone to bring it at 2 in the morning. We need to keep it somewhere safe"

And with those words, the sudden feel of the late-night air had stared make Danny’s eyes heavy. He kissed Abby in returned, nuzzling his nose to hers “you’re right.” He replied softly, his arms wrapped around her waist. “Tonight, has been really really… busy” Danny was struggling to find the proper words to illustrate the night Abby and he had regarding their restless night. “Even with all this stuff about our fathers, and our abilities all I want right now is to go back to bed with you and just forget about it all and just think about us.” With those words, Danny led Abby back to their room holding her close as he drifted back to sleep, her sweet scent lulling his into blissful rest. Tomorrow afternoon they would go to the storage facility, tomorrow Danny would understand what he was.
 
Abigail sighed contentedly as he guided them back to their bed after the eventful night, both of their abilities were emerging quickly and both of them needed to learn to harness them. She shivered slightly remembering how strong her last vision was when she dozed of and how real it was. She rubbed her eyes softly laying on Danny's chest scrubbed her eyes a bit seeing he had drifted to sleep and found it difficult for a while , afraid her father had waited for her when she closed her eyes , she waited a half hour more and yawned feeling her lids heavy and hearing his steady breathing she fell asleep held in Danny's arms.

Her night was a bit fitfully, her dreams a recap and slight worry but she woke up earlier than he did wanting to calm herself not wanting htonworry her mate and she put her illusions back in place figuring they could use something to cheer them up, she had even ran out and grabbed some cheap breakfast for them and put it on some plates he had.

She heard him upstairs and heated up the coffee she bought with was now cool and smiled seeing him head down the stairs " Good morning love" she said walking over and greeting him with a hug.
 
Danny fought the urge to stay in bed, the darkness of their room almost lulling him back until he stood up and walked downstairs. The ever loving hug from Abby was enough to drive away a bit of the sleep from his body as he gave her a soft kiss. He loved what he was feeling, to have someone so wonderful to love; to be with someone who felt out of place just like him and to find what he felt was his soulmate.

Breakfast was a rather rushed experience. While Danny was a bit nervous, he was excited as well. Whatever was in that storage had to have been important, it had to have something to help Danny in understanding his abilities. His grandfather never spoke about being a werewolf, but why would he? It wasn't exactly a very casual topic to bring up but Danny just knew in the soul that his grandfather, one of the most important people in his life had to have been like him.

Danny and Abby made their way to the storage area immediately after breakfast. The owner showing the two the way to his grandfather's storage locker. "Good thing you came" said the balding owner "two more days and I would have had to auction off the area." It seemed that Danny had showed up in the nick of time, no telling what would have happened if what was in there had gotten into the wrong hands.

With a deep breathe, Danny took the padlock and unlocked the door to the storage unit. At first, it didn't seem like much was there. A lone musty old desk sat in the back of the unit, dust caked on top as Danny walked inside. Upon inspecting the desk, Danny noticed a single drawer unopened. Inside lied a single book. looking inside the book, Danny could tell by the handwriting that it was his grandfather's. The oldest entry was dated around 1940s decades before Danny was even born, let alone his own mother. It was written in Spanish, a bit difficult as Danny didn't speak as much but he knew enough to understand some of it.

Skimming through the pages, Danny's grandfather spoke about... changing. He knew it his grandfather was a werewolf. It seemed that his grandfather had sort of recorded the event of his transformation, how to change and how to control his abilities. Danny needed to read this, but at home away from public eye. As Danny went to close the book, noticed a few looses pieces of paper at the end of the book. Danny's heart sank as he saw what they were. They were pictures of him as a child with mother and grandfather on his farm. "We should go" Danny said to Abby.
 
Abby sensed the emotion from Danny upon discovering more about his family and his grandpa and she was there and being supportive as they explored the unit until they discovered a book which Danny had read through silently and she felt his emotion and understanding through their bond.

She felt his sadness a bit and he suddenly looked up and said " We should go " and being the supportive friend and lover she nodded agreeing that they should,she stroked the back of his hand feeling his wolf a little on edge and offered a small kiss on the cheek.

"Yes i think its best and i think we should bring that with us and protect it" she said mentioning the book because if her inkling was correct it wasnt magically protected his grandfather had just hidden ot very well, but if another wolf had wanted the knowledge they could take it and she wanted it to be his.

"I think you should bond with it, sort of like i did with the spellbook, so people know it belongs to you" she said and looked at him " I can feel how important it is to you Danny"
 
Abby could read Danny... well like a book. Perhaps it was their new found connection maybe it was her own intuition but she seemed to already draw to the conclusion that the book was quite important to him. Danny gave a faint smile and gave Abby a soft kiss before they headed back home. The two walked hand in hand very little said about what had transpired. Danny was a bit excited to get more incite into what he was; to learn about himself alongside Abby as she began to learn what it meant to be a witch. It some odd way, it was like they were both going to school together except this felt like something they could truly use in their.

And while he knew there was a danger looming over them both, he knew in time that would able to face it together and be able to move forward and create the family they much wanted.

As the two reached the house, Danny looked over to Abby "I don't suppose you'd be willing to help me bond with this?" he requested with the book in hand, not quite sure how he would bond with his grandfather's book with magic.
 
" I don't suppose you'd be willing to help me bond with this? " she heard Danny ask as they approached the house and she offered a small smile " I'm not really sure I would know how to baby since my bonding sort of just happened but I am willing to try" she said and gave the book a quick glance before they headed in hand in hand.

She felt the protection she put up was still in place which was good and the glamours she put up in the house as well. She led him to their couch and gave him some distance just in case it triggered a shift to his beautiful wolf.

She looked at him and said " Are you ready Danny?" She asked wanting to be sure he was before they began
 
Last edited:
Danny would have been lying if he said he wasn't nervous. I wasn't that he had any sort of doubt in Abby's abilities but rather he was unsure as to what this bonding would entail. Would it hurt? would he be able to know every bit of the book without the task of reading it first hand? Regardless, he knew Abby would never intentionally hurt him and he trusted her.

"Okay" he said softly to her "I'm ready"

As Abby began, Danny felt as if he could see the pages flipping through his mind. Every word his grandfather wrote down entering his mind so clearly and yet so quickly. The stories of his transformation and to control it, the sense of freedom he felt running through the woods and the feeling he felt when he found his mate. Danny could see it all. Danny's eyes remained closed for some time, taking in the sensation he was feeling. And he opened his eyes, he found himself on all four paws as he discovered he had transformed. He looked over to Abby and moved to her nuzzling her to give an indication that was alright.
 
Abby had stood back visualizing Danny resonation with his book nd stood back stunned at how quickly the bond had taken place. She should tell he was nervous a bit as was she, she had never bonded anyone and the fact that she was a witch still had been somehow shocking to her but she knew they only way they could learn their powers and their control was to practice.

She was surprised when Danny had began to shift, it was fast and quicker than when he had before and she had remained silent not wanting to shock him or his wolf by what just happened.

She saw him still for a moment and his eyes closed and she was concerned a second before he had suddenly opened his eyes walking over and nuzzling her.

She smiled softly happy he was ok and kissed the top of his furry head " That was amazing..." She said truly stunned by his transformation and lightly stroking his fur.

" How do you feel?" She said through their link
 
Danny rested his head upon Abby's lap. His human form now that of a wolf. His fur relatively the same jet black color as his hair with a slight white coloring around his face, legs and snout. He looked up at Abby as she asked how he felt, their bond making it able so she didn't have to speak a word as her voice entered his mind in a soft sweet tone.

His head returned to Abby's lap, "It's so much different than before" he replied through their connection. "Before it was shocking and almost scary. But now... I feel like my mind is so clear. My senses feel like they're turned to 11. I can hear your heartbeat and your scent...." Danny trailed off as he began to bury himself in Abby's lap's. The scent of his mate intoxicating to him in a way he never thought possible.
 
Abby smiled softly as he responded happy they could still communicate through their link and listens to him explain how the process felt now. " It was very different this time, more natural, more relaxed..I can sense the calmness and link between you and your wolf and between us Danny.. your energy is strong, I can sense your pulse, and your curiosity" she chuckled still stroking the soft fur.

Abby was comfortable him in in both forms so now the next thing they needed to learn was controlling their magic now that they've activated that apart of themselves.
 
Danny looked away, a bit embarrassed and unsure as where thing would have went if he had continued to bask in Abby's scent. It seemed he had been able to turn into wolf with ease, now he had to learn to change back. Danny jumped off Abby's lap and onto the floor. He clamed his head and remember what his grandfather wrote about changing back into a human. He began to close his eyes and focus on his breathing. He could hear the rapid pace of heart thumbing with such ferocity until it began to become slower and slower. He then opened his eyes. His hands were back to normal.

He had successfully returned to his human form. He smiled at Abby before looking over himself, noticing his clothes were not only tattered on the floor but that he was also nude. "I guess I better start keeping more clothes around." he joked.
 
Abby chuckled softly as he mentioned he should keep more clothes around and she smirked eyeing his body for a moment " I don't mind it... though in public I think you should" she chuckled or we carry a few spares.

She caught his train of thought about her scent lightly through their link and smiled at him " Danny.. I want you to be comfort able so... I can take this off too" she teased lightly referring to her own clothes.

Truth was, Abbys body had a hard time resisting her mate sometimes as well,, his aura called to her, made her always need him.
 
There was no hiding what either Abby or Danny were thinking. Even without being in his wolf form, Danny could all hear Abby heart race a bit. A sweet scent coming from her as if to tell him she was very much in need of him.

Danny stood up, his nude form in full view of Abby as he went to her "I suppose it's only fair" he said softly to her, his finger running along her stomach as he pressed his lips to her's making. His hand began to reach under her shirt, fondling her breast as he began to help her remove her clothes. "Just look at us" Danny teased "We can't seem to keep our hands off each other." His lips began to fall to Abby's necks, his hand still playing with her breast. "I guess it just something we have to deal with."
 
Abby chuckled as Danny mentioned them having to deal with not being able to keep their hands off of each other and sighed sexily feeling his lips at he neck. She giggled soflty and said " Mmm I guess we do Danny , but it is an issue I'm very willing to accept" she grinned and turned slightly to touch his body a bit.

She gasped as she stood bare before him as well noting the hunger in his expression as the stood before each other touching and exploring one another's bodies and she tried her hand down to his hard member she felt against her stomach and grabbed him lightly " I love seeing you like this Danny... the way you look at me" she whispered and kissed him again sensually
 
Danny could barely remember when Abby's clothes came off. All he could focus on was her naked body in front of him, her hand moved along his shaft. His eyes looking into her's as he reciprocated her kissing to him, pulling her closer to him until she was straddling him. Their lips never leaving one another for more than a second. His blood pumping at the very sight of his Abby, the only person who at that moment meant the world to him.

"I love you Abby" he said to her between their embrace "More than anything." It wasn't before Danny began to position himself and began to slide his member inside Abby wanting nothing to take his mate and fill her.
 
Abby sighed kissing him lovingly as he slid into her " I love you too Danny...so much" she moaned feeling him sink deep into her. The two moved together perfectly and passionately kissing and touching in ways neither had experienced before.

Abby panted and kissed his neck and sighed when he licked her neck at the spot he had biten to mark her. " Mmm right there baby... that feels so good" she groaned as their sex began to get more passionate.
 
Every time Danny made love to Abby, it felt like the first time. A sense of euphoria would over come him and moved his hips along with hers. His lips pressing along her bite, the symbol that showed that he had chosen her to be her mate. When they were together like this he felt complete. He sweet voice, her intoxicating sense, they way she would call him baby filled him with such love for her. So much of his life was him filled with so much anger and loss, but Abby quelled those feelings. She made Danny feel like there was a reason to keep going. Perhaps she felt the same way, perhaps it's why they seemed to move so fast with their relationship, maybe that's why she was just as eager to start a family as he was.

As Danny began to bounce Abby sup and down his shaft, his lips began to move to her's. His tongue slipping between her lips and the slapping of their skin resonated in the room, indicating their sex was not only become more passionate but more intense.

He knew what loomed over them, that the oncoming wickedness that was their fathers was close. He knew they would have to be ready, but tonight was for them alone. Danny knew Abby would protect him and as her mate, he would do everything to protect her.
 
Abby teared up feeling the intense emotions from her mate, their sex was better and better the closer they grew together and it had felt like she and Dannys souks knew each other for lifetimes rather than them just meeting not to long ago.

He calmed her, and she seemed to have the same effect fopr him all of her fears, anxiety and worry seemed to nearky disappear when she was in Dannys arms making love to him.

She mkaned ad he lifted her easiky up and down his member and his lips met hers and they kissed lovingly before the kiss grew more heatedly and a passionately.

She panted crying out his name as their bodies moved together drawing near orgasm. " Uhhh yesss Danny dont stop please.." she cried out knowing that this was the mostbintense theyve had sex yet and how much they both loved it.
 
Back
Top