ub6's Personal (most ext. as possible)

ub6ibfine

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 16, 2001
Posts
973
---PERSONAL INFO---
Name: John
Age: 31
Location: North Carolina
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Race: White American
Religion: Christian
Politics: Republican, but grow more to feel independent because reps are losing their backbone.
Disposition: Life has kinda pulled me down, but I am own my way back up again. Gotta make a plan, carry the plan out, an start on another plan again. I am nowhere near perfect. I am just trying to cut out what bad I can to make more room for some good. I help people when I can, and dislike people who don't help others. If your only concerned about numero uno (yourself and only yourself) we probably wouldn't get along that well. I have a sarcastic sense of humor, but I try to find the humor in life in what little compartments it hides in.
I am hardheaded, and when hurt defensive. Hurt my loved ones an it's own like a donkey kong. (I am chilling out though, with age of course I have learned to turn the AC on when it gets a little hot) I sometime seem to speak in metaphor... it's not own purpose, just a personality trait I think. As for music taste I used to listen to a lot of rap (90's rap), I don't listen to it as much because the stuff they put out today just isn't my thing. I listen to some country, rock (not hard rock, I like to understand lyrics not hear jumbled screaming), some blues is good mostly Howling Wolf. I like to listen to dubstep from time to time as well. Almost all music is good, I really like some of the new Christian music thats coming out. Casting crowns, and third day make some great music. I have a dog, she is a pit bull. (HEAD FOR THE HILLS) Not really though, like any dog that is raised with love shes a good dog. She does have a problem with some people, like any other dog, or person for that matter. If the act shady, she picks up on it. I am against dog fighting, and inbreeding. Those two things have made pits seem bad to everyone. In reality Ceaser Milan said it right, I cannot quote it exactly but it says something like 80's people were talking about dobermans, 90's people hated rotweillers, in the 2000's people are hating pit bulls. They always find some bred to hate, because people don't truly know the breed. I am trying to do what I can to get things right with me and the Lord, I am falling way short, and have not been doing my part. I am striving to fix that, the soul is willing the body has grown weak.

---Plus Points---

Good sense of humor...
Good attitude, no time for bad attitudes all the time. We all have our moments, I know I do, that is very understandable.
Caring is a plus, it's very common for some women to run away from it. Because most of the time you put some love into something it hurts you. I know.
Keep the conversation on the up, love to learn.

---Negative Points---

Pretty much opposite of the plus ones. Try to smile, don't forget to laugh, be protective, and smart when choosing, but know where love an distataste apply.

If I can think of anything else to add, I will do. This is pretty much everything though. ;)
 
take it to the roof. leave a post, or send a message I will get back to you. ;)
 
Back
Top