SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

JayTee SRP

Orientation: Heterosexual

Power Exchange: mild dom, but no lazy subs

Race: Caucasian.

Bodytype: fit, tall

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: No thank you

Settings: Most any, nautical, business

Hard limits: vomit, scat, golden showers, anal, rape and non con

Availability: posting once a day or so

Additional Comments: Like to take my time, repeated encounters with same person

Orientation: Bi-curious (will play with a female, but it takes just the right mood)

Power Exchange
: Usually sub, but when the mood or muse strikes me I can dom pretty well.

Race: Caucasian

Bodytype: Curvy with light padding

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations
: Sure, variety is a nice spice to life

Settings
: Open to most, use to modern and fantasy

Like / Kinks: Lactation, Glasses / Nerdy Males, Males with some padding / heft behind them, Getting tied up, Incst, Pinning of hands, and there are more.

Hard limits: Scat, heavy gore, hinting at under 18 / under 18 (which given the rules of this site ... should be very easy), and necro

Availability
: I can usually post a few times a day, but if I have a busy weekend or something coming up I am pretty open / honest on that.

Writing Style: Always stays in third person, but OOC chat can be in first person. My usual posts can vary length depending on my partner(s) in crime. If left to my own devices they are usually around 5 lines, but forum posting they are usually at least a hefty paragraph.

Additional Comments: Honestly, my F-list I made for Emma should give you a good idea. https://www.f-list.net/c/emma morley/ but I have a slightly nerdy shy Lita I love using as well https://www.f-list.net/c/lita__/

Gender: I mainly play female characters, probably cause I am one.

Orientation: When playing a character, I can go either way. I tend to like f/m but have been tinkering around with f/f.

Power Exchange: I prefer submissive/slave. I can write dom, although it never really feels right. It is another one I have been fooling around in, trying to use more dominate roles. Sometimes, it is fun and is taking a bit of getting used to really.

Race: This has never occurred to me before, if I think back though, any human characters I’ve played have all been white.

Bodytype: I tend to be tall, long legs, long hair and nails. All the right female curves for a tall girl. I am a tall girl irl, so it is easier for me to play one.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I like all of them, if I had to choose one of those I’d say fantasy creatures though. I'm not huge on sci fi, i'm not against it either depending on the story. In fact I prefer fantasy over human any day. I play Human in real life, why play one in game? I also tend to do more Werwolves vs vampires just because vamps are over played.

Settings: I don't mind time and periods. As long as it has a bit of a twist away from real life, I’m game with just about anything.

Likes/kinks: Like I’ve said, I’m a flexible kind of girl, sometimes I like to write a long and involving love story, and other times I like it rough and kinky. The kinks I can think of right now that I like are as follows:
Coercion
Abduction
Slavery
Captivity
Rough sex
Torture (nothing to extreme)
Knives (no cutting)
Implements
Spanking
Daddy/Little girl (Not incest type. Like the dom takes on a daddy role.)
Tattoos
Branding
Marks
Collars
Bondage
Humiliation
Objectification
Psychological torture
Light choking
Facials (any kind of cum-play really)
Pet play
Dependency
Public sex

Hard limits:
Minors,
scat,
vomit,
drinking piss,
graphic gore,
badly designed characters,
god modding.
Disfigurements that are done on purpose (amputations, breaking teeth, severe burning...etc..."
Blood, kind of goes with gore, but can't hurt to throw that in. Some blood that can't be helped sure, strong excessive blood is a no go.
Bestiality (I do fantasy like werwolves and such.. but straight up animals, no go.)

Last edited:
Blessed greetings from the Emerald Isle!

After years of being a reader of the Literotica website and the forums, I have to take the plunge into writing. English was one of my favourite subjects in school, so writing always came easy to me. Add in my active imagination and I think this could be a lot of fun! Here's my SRP:

Orientation: Straight

Power Exchange: Dominant

Bodytype: Atheltic/Muscular (see here)

Settings: Real world and modern times. If the roleplay is right, I will consider other time periods.

Like / Kinks: Anal, BDSM, romance

Hard limits: Scat, blood, minors, watersports

Availability: During the week, my usual available timeslot will 7pm to 10pm GMT. My availability on weekends will differ week to week.

Writing Style: I will be writing at least a paragraph per post. I will be focusing on storyline and character development. While sex will be important to the RPs, it will not be the only part.

Orientation: Almost anything goes. Straight, bi, gay.

Power Exchange: I will play most anything, dom to sub, top to bottom.

Race: Caucasian, but I will play others.

Bodytype: I will play fit to fat. (IRL 5 foot 11, 200 pounds)

Other Creatures: Not into alternate species or fantasy races.

Settings: Almost anything, but not into detailed historical or sci-fi.

Likes/kinks: I am very flexible and will try almost anything once. What gets me really hot: seduction, surprise kink, mind control, juicy oral, anal, pegging, a big hard cock.

Dislikes: Gratuitous or excessive violence. Sloppy writing.

Hard limits: No shit, piss, or under-age.

Availability: I want to post daily, or at least a few posts per week. I can write a few paragraphs every day. I will limit myself to two threads at a time.

Last edited:
Gender: I'm female and play mostly female characters but may play the occasional male as well if a good character presents himself.

Orientation: Straight, bi, or gay.

Power Exchange: If playing female, I usually prefer sub but can switch it up if the right mood strikes. That said, I don't write submissive men well.

Race: Biracial, Asian/Caucasian and can play both. Unfortunately, I try to steer clear of others just because I'd hate to fall into cliché and cultural stereotype.

Body type: As a slender woman with an hourglass shape (33-23-34) I tend to write women with similar types of figures. Height, however, is negotiable. For male characters, just about anything goes.

Other Creatures: Magic-users are a possibility but other species, the undead, and furries don't really do much for me.

Settings: Love me some historical settings! I have a particular fetish for high and late medieval Europe and the early modern period as well: think Renaissance Italy, Tudor England, the sixteenth through mid-eighteenth centuries. Will do contemporary settings and some fantasy settings as well though.

Likes/kinks: In no particular order...

Intelligence, clever wordplay, classically beautiful women, dark hair, (receiving) cunnilingus, female submission/male domination, threesomes (both mmf and mff), (giving) blowjobs, older men, male authority figures, passionate kissing, (female) forced orgasms, teasing/orgasm denial, quickies, exhibitionism, foreskin, (female) non-con, gangbangs, toys, hair-pulling, light choking, restraints, creampies, cum-swallowing, drugged states/altered consciousness, light humiliation, (female) begging/groveling and partner worship, father/daughter incest, and very occasionally, the average vanilla scene to push the reset button as it were.

Dislikes: Mechanical writing, giant breasts and unrealistically large cocks, sexual euphemisms and sloppy prose.

Hard Limits: Gore, snuff, scat, watersports, vomit, infantilism, (straight) anal, (straight) ass-play, minors.

Availability: Two or three times per week with availability picking up by the end of August.

Writing Style: I tend to focus quite a lot on character reaction and development rather than just the technical elements of sex. My posts will always be at least a paragraph in length and will usually run longer than that. Obviously, the sex acts will be integral to the play but my replies will never focus solely on describing the physical actions of the characters I'm writing.

Last edited:

ORIENTATION: Straight

POWER EXCHANGE: strong men but I appreciate the strength of women too.

RACE: White for me but open for a partner.

BODY TYPE/APPEARANCE: 5'5", blonde, busty and 50, not 30.

ALTERNATE SPECIES/FANTASY RACES/ETC: haven't considered it but who knows.

SETTINGS: Present day with flashbacks. I'm not much into sci-fi.

LIKES/KINKS: Straight sex, threesomes, exploring fantasies, breast obsessed, lots of oral sex, risky sex, outdoor sex anal sex. Interested in writing about swinging although I have no experience with it.

HARD LIMITS: Underage, anything painful or degrading for either partner.

WRITING STYLE: I like 1st person. I'm comfortable both playing off the other writer and coming up with new directions. I like introducing the unexpected and welcome that from my writing partner. I enjoy smart, clever wring that pushes me to write better. I'm still pretty new to this on this site so I'm still developing my style.

AVAILABILITY: During the week I can be very flexible. I like to contribute daily but only if my partner does as well. At times I may add another few paragraphs even before he adds to it if I think it will work. I'm not usually one for sticking to the rules. ;)

Power Exchange: Dominant

Bodytype: Atheltic/Muscular (see here)

Settings: Real world and modern times. If the roleplay is right, I will consider other time periods.

Like / Kinks: Anal, BDSM, romance

Hard limits: Scat, blood, minors, watersports

Availability: During the week, my usual available timeslot will 7pm to 10pm GMT. My availability on weekends will differ week to week.

Writing Style: I will be writing at least a paragraph per post. I will be focusing on storyline and character development. While sex will be important to the RPs, it will not be the only part.

Age Late 20s, but I'm very flexible roleplaying different ages

Orientation: Straight male

Power Exchange: Nearly always dominant

Race: No preference, so long as it fits the story

Bodytype: Ditto

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'll try anything once :D I've done shapeshifters, alien symbiotes, werebeasts, vampires, superheroes, cyborgs, and robots

Settings: I'm comfortable with pretty much any setting

Likes/kinks: Domination, Control, Corruption, Rough Sex, Bondage, Reluctant, Blackmail, Xeno, Furry, Demon, Magic, Parody

Hard limits: No scat or watersports

Writing Style: I prefer multiple paragraphs, one sentence responses don't work for me. Third or first person is doable, please be specific about what you want.

Availability: Variable, but I should be on once per day.

Additional Comments: I like light roleplay, as well as complex plotlines, please be specific about what you'd like.

Last edited:
Cobra_14 Profile

Age: 25 - 50 best. I’m 6’4 RL, so I would normally play the same height character.

Orientation: Hetero

Power Exchange: I would be more comfortable playing natural/to mild Dom, however I’m willing to consider depending on the story.

Race: I am comfortable paying any character the story calls for from Vampire to Werewolf.

Body type: Comfortable playing all different body types as I have played a Werewolf, Vampire, Ghost, Pirate and some I don't even remember. Any other I would have to consider the story first.

Alternate species/fantasy races/same as above.

Settings: In no particular order of preference. Fantasy/medieval, Action/Adventure, Modern, Recent History.

Likes/kinks: Yes. But seriously, I love sex in pretty much any shape or form. From traditional Vanilla to the kinkier side of things. Again, in no particular order: Minor/light level bondage, anal play, oral.

Hard limits: No bathroom, minors, vomit, drinking piss or anything belonging in the bathroom

Availability: I could possibly post a few times a day between morning and evening.

Misc.: Looking for a dependable partner that will post whenever she’s on Lit, and would let me know if she’s away for longer than three four days. I am not too fussy how many paragraphs, or how perfect you can write English. My thread is important to me, and if you can’t reply with-in a week while you’re replying to your other threads. Please don’t bother playing with me.

I’m sure in time there would be more to add to this profile.

Last but not least.: My ID was Cobra2004 back when, before I had to depart suddenly do to health, but someone in Lit messed-up when I tried to log back in. I couldn’t get anyone to fix the problem, so here I am again with a new ID.

Last edited:

Orientation: Heterosexual, bi-curious.

Power Exchange: It depends on the situation given. I tend to play strong-minded characters as I like my characters to have a backbone. Don't expect my character to give in to every single whim yours may have without some. Plus, struggles can be fun. So... In a nutshell, I like being made to submit.

Race: Caucasian. Not opposed to other races, though.

Bodytype: I am tall (5’10”), hourglass shape yet athletic (36-30-38, swimmer's build), busty (36DD). I tend to play characters who are similar.

Alternate species: I am willing to try some fantasy races like vampire, witch, elf, angel and/or demon, lycan/werewolf , etc. The only alternative races I have any experience role playing as are vampire and werewolf, but it has been a few years, so I am a bit rusty at the moment.

Settings: I'd like to stick with modern day, mid/late-1800s, or near past/future (aka not 10,000 years in the past/future.) Willing to do Medieval and Renaissance times, but I know I will not be historically accurate at all times, though I would do my best to research some things I am unsure of.

Likes/kinks: I've recently become interested in BDSM. Turns out I like it rough. Spanking, hair pulling, biting, scratching and clawing, choking (not complete restriction), bondage (degree desired can be discussed), etc. I like stories/roles that involve authoritative figures (police officer, military personnel, teacher, etc.) Non-con is an iffy one. I like the idea of just being taken and used, but... I don't know, discuss with me if this is something you like so we can work out the kinks. (Pun slightly intended.)

Hard limits: Minors, animals/furries, necro, vomit, blood (unless called for by non-human character), established characters from books/movies, foot worship, father/daughter, uncle/niece, mother/son, aunt/nephew, etc. Just not into it, never will be. I'm also not a fan of large age differences, so my limit for that is about 15 years difference. In terms of BDSM, I do not humiliation (verbal/erotic/public); this stems from personal life experiences in the past.

Availability: I may be able to post several times a day, but at least once a day (generally would be evenings California time).

Writing Style: I try for a minimum of 2 paragraphs, if not more (though sometimes I have no choice but to reply with only one...) Everyone gets writer's block, and I do as well. I will try my best to give you something to work off of. If I am really stuck, I will let you know so maybe we can come up with something together. I also try not to "god-mod" other writer's characters, and I would appreciate it if I could be given the same respect. My character/s is/are mine, and yours is/are yours.

Additional Info: I'd like to have writing partners who can log on daily. I know life happens, but... I get impatient. :p

Last edited:

Orientation: straight

Power Exchange: I dip my toes in, but not much more.

Race: I'll play any race

Bodytype: I'll play any body type, as long as it's sexy

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: yes. How easy is that?

Settings: Pretty open to almost any setting, but non-canonical please.

Likes/kinks: I love sex. Specifically kissing, licking, sucking, fucking, cuddling, teasing, screaming, scratching, biting. It can be tender or furious, consenting or dubious, etc.

Hard limits: I'm pretty vanilla. I don't much care for bondage or S&M.

Availability: most weekdays.

Just so I know you looked, say Daisy when you IM me.

Last edited:
Returning to the fray!

I used to come on here a lot but interest fizzled out. I did a lot of story writing (although not much actually completed), and now I'm back and looking again.

My new profile is below but first I just wanted to specify what I'm looking for this time around.

I want to roleplay with someone who is going to input their own ideas and twists into the story. I found that a lot of what I did before I was driving the story. Even if it's my original idea, I still want my partner to help with the narrative, and not just react to how I shape the story.

My time is also limited, so I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind a slow, long term roleplay. A post maybe once a night if available would be nice.

SRP profile:

Gender: Either Female or Male characters are fine with me. I find I can write either fairly competently.

Orientation: I'm fine with any orientation, I enjoy roleplaying with girls as much as guys.

Power Exchange: I tend to struggle with overly dom characters. I can do it, but it might not quite be what you're after. My strength lies in the more submissive. I can't really do the whole whips and chains, pain and punishment thing, so don't ask.

Race: I'm more familiar with white/Caucasian.

Body type: I'm happy to be any body type that fits the character.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I've not had much experience, but I'm happy to experiment. Just as long as it's attractive.

Likes/kinks: Romance, plot and backgrounds. Danger. Innocence. Seduction. Adventure. 1-1 encounters. Groups. Little bit of non-consensual...

Hard limits: Pain and overly rough behaviour.

Pet Peeve: Having someone else say the reaction for my character, if it is not discussed before hand over PM. You need my character to do something for your post to work, talk to me about it.

Settings: Any really, but I do love the fantasy setting, medieval knights and princesses, Dungeons and Dragons etc. Nymphs, mermaids etc. Also I'm getting into the Sci-Fi genre so Technology, space, aliens etc. That being said, modern day/horror/crime/crossdressing is also areas that I'm willing to experiment in.

Ideas: Have you ever read "Magic Kingdom for Sale - Sold" by Terry Brooks? It's basically about a man who is buys a 'Kingdom' from one of those rich man's magazines, not sure what to expect, and turns out it's a magic kingdom and he's been given place as the King, but it's in turmoil etc. I would love to do a roleplay with a basis of something like this, obviously not quite the same but as a general premise. This really needs someone with their own ideas to make this into something amazing.

Interested or got your own idea and you think I'm someone who could be involved? Feel free to drop me a PM

My Profile

Aug 18, 2014 MODLOC in Shangri-la ! :)

Gender: Male - This is my first experience with role playing ( and then I forgot, when I was in the service, I used to do this ALL THE TIME to support training during wargames. I got to play the "Bad Guys" Didn't win as many engagements as I wanted to, which means I must have been doing OK! or the other guys were still hung over!)

Orientation: Bisexual - Pretty much my whole life.

Power Exchange: Switch.

Race: Quickened-Human. Ethnicity - French-Native American.

Bodytype: 5'10", 167 Lbs. Silver hair. Short. Clean shaven everywhere. Brown eyes. Slim, working towards a swimmers body. 7 inches, cut.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: No interests here.

Settings: Not enough experience yet. I like homes, hotels, cottages, outdoors, ships (sailing, sigh! :) )

Writing style: Hard to quantify at this time. I have met here on lit a person who has already helped me WRT SRP immensely! I think small details are important. Most of the writing I have done in my life is tech in nature. The last thing I contributed to that was published 1992 and was a policy document for SECDEF. RE: Space & Electronic Warfare.

Likes/Kinks:
I crossdress. I am not a "full time" dresser. I enjoy it outside of the context of sex. My wife got me started ! :) When I do dress, I try and get as "polished" as possible. I don't like the word "pass". I respect women to much for that. And that goes for all the lovely trans ladies out there. I think in my case, imitation IS the highest form of flattery. I do enjoy my guy side. So does my better half. She likes me either way. I like pretty much any kind of partner, but prefer them to be 25 yrs or above. Safe, sane, adult is what I like best.I am switch. I don't actually prefer one or the other. I like to "adopt" to my partners needs. This appeals to the chameleon nature of my personality.

I enjoy top/bottom, oral, foreplay, teasing , bondage (milder sort - my joints are always bitchy these days. I'm good with ropes, most sailors are! :) , toys, group, and particularly, the mind game of dominating another person. The physical contacts are fun, getting your sub to beg? Funner ! :)
I currrently have two subs that I am thankful to have. Possibly three shortly.

Hard limits (no nos):
underage
scat/poor hygiene / excessive roughness or pain
rape/non consensual

Availability: I am a stay at home retired . I check Lit at least once a day. I sm in the US Mountain time zone. I never know when I will be awake or online, but hey, that's the retired life.

Additional Comments:
The people I "play" with here are real human beings, and have human frailties. I believe, when playing your partner(s) own the word NO and RESPECT. Safe, sane, mature, can't emphsize this enough. Aside from Dom/Sub play, I am also open to playing other roles. Need someone that's good at science or history or seamanship (all right, everybody that's laughing can stop!) or amateur astronomy or Bacon! (just making sure you over that "seamanship" jive! :) I think recreational sex can also be fun. I want to play, but I don't like it when the mood gets dark, unless of course Zombies or Vampires or Godzilla is involved. I am so into Mid-Century (hahaha, try so LAST century would be more like it). Bettie Page pops up a lot on my screen savers. Also Gil Elvgren. Master of advertising art. That's about it. Want to talk to Mistress Sasha, or just plain old 'me"? PM, I won't bite, unless your into that sort of thing! But I refuse to bite hard. Dental work is pricey. See ya round. Enjoy some Queen on me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Last edited:

Orientation: I prefer to write hetero because that is what I am and what im most familiar with.

Power Exchange: I can do equal partners, Domme, or sub successfully.

Race: I usually write human/white characters, I am not opposed to writing others but worry I wouldn't get the cultural differences and nuances right without being too "token".

Bodytype: I can write any size person really but I tend to stick with average to tall height, and athletic or curvy. And I always write redheads, just a quirk of mine.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I don't mind playing fae/vamps but furries are a no go for me. I don't mind playing a mutant (like an X Men type) or other superhero.

Settings: I am pretty flexible with settings. Historical/fictional/fantasy etc. As long as I know what the co writer expects.

Likes/kinks: Strong female characters with a sub streak, character development, details, slow buildups I can write any type of sex that doesn't touch my hard limits.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals, necro, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, graphic gore, knife/gunplay, torture, psychological warfare.

Age: For human characters, I can do anything from 18-30.

Orientation: I can play heterosexual, bisexual or lesbian characters.

Power Exchange: I play very submissive, masochistic women. Generally my characters will try to be obedient. I will play resistant at times, and certainly by agreement with my partner.

Race: I'm white myself and tend to play as white.

Bodytype: Slim but not skinny, large, but not cartoonishly large breasts. It's pretty much all negotiable though.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I have only rp'ed as human and vampire. I'm open to other things, but do not usually choose them. I do like to rp WITH alternate species though.

Settings: I am super flexible about settings.

Likes/kinks: I am submissive/masochistic. I don't need your character to love me or treat me with tenderness. My character wants to be used, valued as an object. My kinks include: bondage, noncon, gagging, torture, humiliation, anal, piercing, branding, degradation, analingus, golden showers, foot worship, multiple partners, shaming, hair pulling, forced deepthroating.. I have a HUGE jealousy kink. So forcing my character to watch yours with someone else if we have established a relationship is a huge turn on.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, pregnancy, (my irl hard limits include touching my teeth with ice, but I guess it's okay in a story)

Availability: Usually daily to a few times daily. If I am involved in a rp with you and will not be on for more than a couple of days I will pm you to let you know. I won't drop threads. I'm a big girl, I can just tell you if it's not working out. You do the same for me. No hard feelings. Just have fun beating the shit out of my muse.

Orientation: Hetero/bi/lesbian

Power Exchange: I was only sub before, but now I discover I have some dom in me

Body: I am 5'6" and curvy

Other Creatures: Never tried it, but maybe could do an elf like Arwen

Settings: Prefer current reality for a human scene

Likes/kinks: Long seductions, clever/suggestive dialog, plot twists, happy endings

Dislikes: Being kept waiting, careless writing

Hard limits: No violence, rape, shit, piss, or minors

Availability: I like to write a little every day

Last edited:

Age: I am in my mid 40s but can play any age from 18 - 60.

Power Exchange: I tend to play strong, dominant roles along with romantic, seductive or protective roles as the story warrants.

Race: White but willing to consider other races.

Body Type: Tall (6'2"), trim and athletic (200 #s). Brown hair with hazel eyes. I prefer to play like characters although I can play just about any body type.

Skills and Knowledge: Husband, father, business owner, international traveler, athlete, politician and outdoors man. So I can play leadership, dominant, family, political, athletic, and outdoor survival roles.

Alternate species/fantasy races/etc: Not into futuristic, science fiction, alien, etc. roles. Current or historical roles of humans only.

Settings: I'm pretty flexible on settings and comfortable in most any surrounding. Home, work, big city, international locations, shipwreck, remote locations, etc. are all comfortable locations. Tell me what you like and I can probably create a setting and background that will work for both of us.

Likes/kinks: My sexual nature is dominant and/or seductive. I also enjoy RPs featuring non-consent. Likes include coercion/blackmail/abduction/slavery/captivity, rough sex/bondage, etc.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals

Availability: I lead a busy life and travel quite a bit. I will post regularly (mostly in the evenings) but not multiple times throughout the day and possibly not every day. But I will always communicate with my writing partner if I will be away for any period of time. I will post complete paragraphs (no one line posts) and will be thoughtful and on storyline.

RP Environment: Willing to post in threads or via PM or even email if preferred for privacy and discretion.

Experience: I wrote previously under another nic. Examples available upon request.

My SRP

Age: I am in my early 20s but can play any age from 18 - 30

Orientation: Straight. Will only do RP's with woman. However may be up for threesomes

Power Exchange: While I love to please women, I am much more dominant than submissive.

Race: No restrictions here

Body type: Med - Tall (5'10" - 6'2") Normal build

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations:I don't really have problem with some of the humanoid fantasy races

Settings:Modern setting/science fiction/fantasy relate setting are preferable

Likes/kinks:Anything that's not mentioned in the hard limits section

Hard limits: Bodily waste, children, extreme torture, animals, extreme pain , mutations

Availability:A college student so variable, but reasonably frequent. I should be able to post more than once a day. I prefer to RP via email (show me you have imagination and can write, and you get my email )

Orientation: Straight. Will only do RP's with women.

Power Exchange: open to explore either I'm new here! I can be submissive but have surprised myself with domination RPs.

Race: I'm white but open to playing other races (no guarantees they will be authentic!)

Body type: 5'11" 198 lbs I do regular swimming but damn that sweet tooth! My looks a bit like George Clooney including 5 o'clock shadow at 10am.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm a fan of fantasy and sci-fi so open to this if its believable but prefer humans.

Settings:Modern setting, science fiction and fantasy.

Likes/kinks: Anything that's not mentioned in the hard limits section

Hard limits: Kids, torture, animals, gore, snuff.

Availability: I work but will be available a few times a week and hopefully once a day. If I'm away for more than 2 days I will let you know. I'm in Australia so timing will be weird for those in the USA! .

Orientation: Straight. Will only do RP's with women.

Power Exchange: I work best when power is equal among the role players, or when the power is not a part of the story.

Race: White. Willing to play others races when asked.

Body type: 5-8, 185. Average Build, nothing spectacular. I don't think this matters in role play, do you?

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Human.

Settings: Modern or historical.

Likes/kinks: Chemistry among strangers, non-standard relationships (such as age differences).

Hard limits: No pain or gross stuff.

Availability: I check in on Lit early in the morning and then later in the evening. That is when I would check any thread I'm writing with you. I'm also available to discuss the threads on messenger throughout the day, but my work network says Lit is a no-no.

Irish Rover

Gender: Male. As a primary character I will only play men, but I can write secondary female characters.

Orientation: straight

Power Exchange: I can not play submissive, but I can play innocent. I can do dominant, but I don't do noncon.

Races: Any

Body Type: I generally play lean, toned characters, rather than Herculean characters. I like curvy women. I make exceptions.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: No. Well, not usually. I don't know? I won't play a tentacle beast.

Settings: Almost any setting will do. I like unusual settings the best. I get sick of the same old dorm room, apartment, work place sort of thing, though I will still use the if there is a good idea.

Likes/kinks: corsets, cleavage, large butts and bosoms, giving spankings, long legs, short shorts, shaved pussies, decent character development

Hard Limits: gore, scat, noncon, vore, animals, furries

Availability: I can post mostly in the evenings, CT.

Last edited:
Gender: I am male and that's what I play. I'd like a real female to play a female.

Orientation: Straight. The female can be bi.

Power Exchange: I can be in charge or give up power entirely. I need the woman to be the opposite of passive, regardless of her power role.

Bodytype: As regards this category, I'm pretty much open. Personally I prefer natural body types (curves, real breasts, pubic hair). To be honest, I love breasts, and the bigger the better. I do not discriminate against heavier ladies.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not for me.

Settings: Contemporary appeals most. Not terribly important to me. It's about the sex to me.

Likes/kinks: Big breasts, lactation, strong female sex drive, bdsm, anal, toys, discussions of real past experiences, oral, massage. These are my faves. But I will indulge a lady's enjoyment of almost anything. (See hard limits below.)

Hard limits: I don't like imposing boundaries but I am very opposed to anything involving minors and scat.

Availability: I sometimes have blocks of time during the day (Eastern US time) and generally post at least once per day. However, sometimes my family life imposes itself upon me and I may not post quite as regularly as I would like. I do YIM as strongmstr07.

Back