SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

fuckmeat

That all you got?
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Posts
2,492
Since joining Lit and beginning to write here, I've had to list (ok, copy/paste) my kinks and limits so many times. I'm therefore going to post them here and link to this post in my sig, so prospective co-writers have an idea of what I might be interested in roleplaying. I'm very loosely basing this on a form I've seen on another adult rp forum. It's by no means exhaustive and I imagine this will need amending in time.

Gender: I only play female characters.

Age: For human characters, I can do anything from 18-30.

Orientation: I can play heterosexual, bisexual or lesbian characters.

Power Exchange: I play very submissive, masochistic women... after a fashion. They usually start out rebellious and stubborn because I really love nonconsent. I do not domme or switch, it is just an alien concept to me. I also have no interest in playing vanilla girls.

Race: I'm white myself and I've also played Asian girls. I'm happy to play any race really, though I do worry about doing a different cultural background justice without creating a stereotype.

Bodytype: I am slim and petite with small breasts and so I generally play girls of a similar build. Playing busty girls just makes me start wishing for the boob-job fairy to pay me a visit and playing tall girls is weird, not least because I like my character to be far smaller and weaker than my co-writer's.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm not really into the whole futuristic, gene mutation scenarios, nor am I drawn to nuclear fallout zones. I will play fantasy races such as elf, fairy, vampire, witch, sorceress, angel/demon or anything in the Tolkein/Pratchett vein. I have zero interest in furry characters and lycans are similarly unappealing to me. I'm also not interested in weird and wonderful alien creatures, sentient plantlife or anything with tentacles.

Settings: I love historical settings, often with some mysticism thrown in. I also love generic fantasy style settings that are medieval with some artistic licence/fantasy race characters. I also love gritty, realistic contemporary settings. Futuristic/sci-fi stuff is hit and miss for me. I'm very flexible about setting if an idea grabs me though.

Likes/kinks: My sexual nature is submissive and masochistic. I also really enjoy RPs featuring nonconsent and dark, violent storylines. My hottest buttons are definitely intelligence, inventiveness, verbal humiliation/mockery/contempt/mindfuckery/corrosion of self worth and domestic type violence/battery/choking. I get far more turned on by what a character can do with his/her bare hands and sick mind than I do by lots of props and protocol. My characters require no set rules, fairness or quid pro quo. I need unpredictability and caprice, to truly be at the mercy of another's cruel whim, to never know what the right answer or action may be. My kinks include (but are by no means limited to) coercion/blackmail/abduction/slavery/captivity, rough sex/rape/sexual violence, domestic violence/battery/torture/knives/cutting/implements/spanking/etc, tattoos/branding/marks/collars/bondage, humiliation/objectification/psychological torture/etc, choking/asphyxia, golden showers/spitting/facials/etc.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals/furries/whatevers, necro, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, graphic gore, atrocious SPG, rushed/unedited posts and finally - switching.

Availability: Edited: I am recently bereaved, my partner of four years lost her battle with leukaemia. This means that my availability and mood fluctuates a great deal. Sometimes I really need the escapism and will throw myself into roleplaying, other times I'm either unable to spend much time online or unable to string a sentence together when I do. So I respectfully ask for patience when I drop off radar for a day or two or flit about the other forums instead of SRPing.
 
Last edited:
FM do you want other writers to post their profiles here too ?
 
Hmm... I wasn't very clear about that was I? :eek:

I thought it would be useful for people to have a place where they can post their own profile of SRP preferences. That way, whenever a prospective co-writer drops you a pm saying 'what are you into?' they can easily be referred to your post here, so you don't have to repeatedly outline your likes and limits. I've linked to post 1 in my sig so other writers can look at what I like to SRP before they decide to contact me. It's just an idea and it gained momentum on another forum that I've pottered around on.
 
So someone came here huh? Alright I play like this.

Gender: I've played both, But as a male I prefer playing men.

Age: I prefer to stay in the 21-35 range. Teens seem to young and I like being in the prime of health. However I've often played the silver-haired fox, well into the 60's range, and have been told I do 'old soul' quite well.

Orientation: Well I'm straight. I need a LOT from a partner to consider being Bi or Gay. But I would consider it. I tried the gay thing, and men do nothing for me. But this is writing, so I've yet to care. I don't think however I've ever written a 'gay' bottom, and I'm not sure I really could. And I like the vagina too much to be anything that isn't at least Bi, if I'm having men in my writing.

Power Exchange: I'm a sub. Though I dislike pain play in fun time. However most people would rather see me dom, and it's a more acceptable role. Also we have a real shortage of good female doms, and I don't play with bad ones very well. So I switch and I'm told, I do an excellent job of it. I prefer not to humiliate people if at all possible though.

Race: I've played Black Men, White men, and almost every color in between. I'm a white guy and I don't see playing something different as a particular challenge. We're all people in the end. (Though those purple people. Gotta watch them.)

Bodytype: I'm tall and kinda lanky. I play anything and everything in between. I prefer to be as mutable as possible to please my partner.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Well I've done a lot. I prefer to be intelligent that's about it. Personally I'd rather play something at least human. But considering how much I enjoy comic books and the 'hero' archetype, I can't say it's the only thing I play. All that said I'd much prefer to be human or human shaped or typed. And playing an anthropomorphic animal kinda creeps me out unless I can have some humour in it.

Settings: I play anywhere. I love creative. Most of my stories are set in loose reality. I have a place in my world for Mutants, Magic, and Mayhem. But I still play within very defined and hard limits of life. But time is as mutable as planet, and I've created entire worlds for people before.

Likes/Kinks:Making other people happy.

We're not done? Really? Alright fine.

I enjoy my partners having large breasts, In the DD and up range. I think letters like F and G are good points, and I'm also a particular fan of the empowered slut archetype. I like women who know what they want and go get it. And the Best thing a partner can say to me when it's all said and done. 'More.'

I'm a great big fan of tit-fucks and cumplay, and facials in particular. I like to think of this as an offering, and proof that a woman has got me off. In my head this is not a degrading activity. Feel free to argue with me.

I can be a little rough around the edges. I can be a little rough in bed. I love rough sex, and little snippets of Dirty Talk.

Disclaimer: What I like does not always make an appearance in what I write. If you are uncomfortable with any of the things I listed up there.

Big Breasts
Then please remember. I first like to make my​
Tit-Fucks
partner happy, and would value your reasons for​
Cumplay
saying no to a particular body-type or sex act.​
Facials
If you want to write with me, but are positively​
Rough
100% against having more than a B-cup.​
Dirty Talk
I won't mind or care.


What I can write is entirely different, and what I do write is again wildly different. As long as it is not a hard limit it can be negotiated and if you have a good enough reason; written. At this point, on this day I currently write:
D: A Ship Champion and Sadist (Firo Ma'A Chex)
NPS: A Celtic God (Lugh The bright one)
NPS: A Paramedic surrounded by Rig-Pigs (Ethan Moreau)
D: A Boxer looking for his lost aptitude for violence (Simon 'Sweet Music' Marchant)
NPS: A Criminal Lawyer looking for excitement in his life. (Jonathon Arthur Zimmerman)
s: A Tortured Knight (If he had a name, they've ripped it from him since.)

I do Sex and Violence well, those are my talents. And I am one of the few people who can write believable, and wonderful descriptions about sawing a person's leg off. Can't make it that sexy though.

Hard limits: I won't kill your character. I won't play about with Kids or actual animals. No Crap, Piss, Puke or anything else that belongs in the bathroom. Most other things are fair game.

I require an incredibly good reason to engage in Non Consent. (And you may almost consider that a Hard Limit as well.) Without an incredibly good reason, I won't rape you, beat you, or humiliate you, unless there is a good reason and cause, in the plot or within your own kink and sexuality.

I require also a plot. Even in something where I'm just getting laid in for no other cause. (Sex can make a plot, it can't make a good one.) If there isn't a plot I won't be writing long.
 
Last edited:
Oh dear. Lady Reiha is going to be stalking me for defamation of your character at this rate! :eek:
 
I'll hold this spot to.

C.T. No rape! :eek::eek::rose:

But I thought we were friends..that I was your Angel?
 
He's moving willingly towards the dark side. I accept no liability.

Anyway... he could still chicken out. :p
 
*grins* I head that way myself on a full moon mostly..

Please tell me tonight is a full moon? :devil:

Pleased to meet you b.t.w. :D
 
Gender: I mainly play male characters, probably cause I am one, but sometimes I’ll get an idea for a female character in my head and it just wont go away until I play it.

Age: Zero to oblivion, as long as they’re effectively over the age of 18 of course.

Orientation:
When playing a male character, I’m straight as an arrow, but with females it’s much more to the lesbian side of things, though if I trust the co writer it may be bi.

Power Exchange: Both and neither, I can dom and sub quite effectively, I like to think of myself as the flexible type.

Race: This has never occurred to me before, if I think back though, any human characters I’ve played have all been white.

Bodytype: let’s go with flexible again, anything you want your SRP partners to look like, I can play.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I like all of them, if I had to choose one of those I’d say fantasy creatures though, I love the other three, but fantasy just wins out for some reason.

Settings: not a big fan of hard fact settings, but apart from that, as long as it has a bit of a twist away from real life, I’m game.

Likes/kinks: Like I’ve said, I’m a flexible guy, sometimes I like to write a long and involving love story, and other times I like to do as the cavemen did and just knock a girl over the head. The kinks I can think of right now that I like are as follows:
Coercion
Blackmail
Abduction
Slavery
Captivity
Rough sex
Rape
Sexual violence
Domestic violence
Torture
Knives
Cutting
Implements
Spanking
Tattoos
Branding
Marks
Collars
Bondage
Humiliation
Objectification
Psychological torture
Choking/asphyxia
Spitting
Facials (any kind of cum-play really)
Pet play
Dependency
Public sex


Hard limits: Minors, scat, vomit, drinking piss, graphic gore, badly designed characters, god modding and if anyone doesn’t use something to mark out where talking starts and stops in your IC posts, I will ignore everything you do and try to give you cancer with my mind.



Well that was fun, and a big thank you to Fuckmeat because I kind of copyed and pasted most of the kinks I listed from yours, Ive never been good at making lists like that.
 
Gender: I will play both, though I find it a little hard to play men. I can write both genders though my men will swing both ways.

Age: I like to keep my characters in their mid to late twenties, maybe thirties.

Orientation: Heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian or homosexual. I am equal opportunity!

Power Exchange: In a power exchange with a dominant person, I will be a submissive masochist. But in the event I find someone who is more submissive than I, I switch, though I am sadistic when this happens.

Race: All but one of my characters so far has been white. I am fine with the integration of race in a thread, and will attempt to handle it with grace and intellect.

Bodytype: I am curvy myself, with large breasts. I like to play women who have strength to them, and are tall.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I am generally open to writing most things, but I need to have a clear idea about what it is that you want. So futuristic ideas need to be clearly laid out. As a chick nerd, I can write most fantasy, and I love to. Furries is debatable it really depends on the co-writer. Mutations aren’t a problem for the most part as long as I understand the why of it.

Settings: I can be flexible, but it should be interesting. I like fantastical threads and different settings that allow me to grow with my writing.

Likes/kinks: I am a submissive a masochist, and I like to play to that strength. I am also a brat, my characters might be pampered little princesses who will fight, claw and demand, mollify them I dare you!
I like "ooooh fuck me daddy, fuck me, spank me//the look" that tells you in no uncertain terms that you have crossed the line and earned a spanking//anal sex// spanking // being told i'm a good girl //being treated like a beautiful princess but fucked like a dirty little whore// biting//blindfolds// consensual nonconsent // d/s//discipline// hair pulling// handcuffs // humiliation// masochism//mutual masturbation//pain,//playing taunt the sadist //power exchange// rough sex// sex in public// tearing off clothing// throwing fellow subs under the bus // tit slapping // collars //gangbangs//whips.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, blood play, needles, piss, foot worship, badly written posts, SPELLING, one liners also will get you ejected from the co-writers seat, as will making me wait weeks for every single post.


My threads
Active
Massacre State Asylum.- All female cast- is an amazing read.

A fighting Affair- With The_PG

The Ripper's Mistress- with Dr. J

Of Heroes and Villains -With Zom_Dom

Sore Losers- Leopald

Maintaining Balance-With ShireWolf and now Vail_Indigo

Ethically Bound- With Monque_minx, Leopald, and FuckMeat

Stow-Away-With CgRaven

Corporate Bonds-With Fira and Marauder13

Stalled for the moment

A long way down-With Light Ice.

The Private Collection-Minx, Leo, FM, Fira and myself.

Ada in Pornland- With Twilight10

A Team Effort-Chronicle_Tenko, Sallythescorpion

Icy Liaisons- Chronicle_Tenko, Trixabelle

Lords and Ladies-An epic behemoth of a thread.

Dead

The Heiress
-With Twilight10, it was hot.

If you can't stand the heat-FD, an epic fail of a try. If I could find a replacement, I would restart.

Post-Apocalyptic-The most memorable for me was The_PG, his Thomas to my Marlina, made this thread amazing.
 
Last edited:
Hi Asus

Please remind me who your dominant is. I forget who belongs to who around here. :eek:
 
She belongs to one incredibly Lucky Zom_Dom, who thankfully does not charge exorbiant rates to let her play.

And I think that I'm her Only non white character. She's such a sweetie.
 
It's basically yoga for deviants. Graceful and often taxing positions that gorean slave hold until they are required for something.

Like this
 
I keep thinking I should go onto The Rabbit Hole or something and make a list there.

However I'm scared that I'll get actual responses to it, and I don't really like just handing out forms of what i like to people. Hell MOST of my RP's do not hit any of my big kinks.
 
Gender: I play mostly girls. But I have played men before.

Age: Usually between 21-26

Orientation: Any, but usually play straight.

Power Exchange: Pretty submissive. For men, always dominant.

Race: Mostly asian, or white.

Bodytype: Um... slim or in shape. *Shrugs*

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I have played vampires, aliens, superheroes, and most recently, a cat-girl.

Settings: Any.

Likes/kinks: *Shrugs* whatever interests me.

Hard limits: Ridiculous amounts of sex and weak plot.



CT- you better be in bed, mister. You have a cold!

*yawns* I best be heading to bed myself.
 
CT- you better be in bed, mister. You have a cold!

*yawns* I best be heading to bed myself.

When you get to bed you can drag my gorgeous ass with you. Also I do not have a cold. I have a blinding headache and a fever, there is a difference.
 
(Though those purple people. Gotta watch them.)

That's why we got Yor: The hunter from the future, to take care of us; shoot down a cardboard bat and hand glide into a cave to kick them in the face!
 
I keep thinking I should go onto The Rabbit Hole or something and make a list there.

However I'm scared that I'll get actual responses to it, and I don't really like just handing out forms of what i like to people. Hell MOST of my RP's do not hit any of my big kinks.

Really? What are your big kinks then?
 
Likes/Kinks:Making other people happy.

We're not done?
I enjoy my partners having large breasts, In the DD and up range. I think letters like F and G are good points, and I'm also a particular fan of the empowered slut archetype. I like women who know what they want and go get it. I'm a great big fan of tit-fucks and cumplay, and facials in particular. I like to think of this as an offering, and proof that a woman has got me off.

Here you are. You've earned that sticky goopy facial. Now while my heart stops I'm gonna lie down while you clean yourself up. Preferably like a cat.

They were listed. Along with the profile.
 
Back
Top