What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's writing a book because she said she was. Wonder if she was lying then or lying now.

"She" is a he, and he doesn't have a job, and is certainly not writing a book. He's fun to laugh at though.

Can you imagine what a pathetic life he must lead?
 
I don't share her politics, but I don't make assumptions about her, either.


No assumptions are necessary. She/he has admitted all these things. Unemployed and not looking, writing a novel and also not writing a novel. The only assumptions lie in whether you want to assume she was lying then or lying now.
 
No assumptions are necessary. She/he has admitted all these things. Unemployed and not looking, writing a novel and also not writing a novel. The only assumptions lie in whether you want to assume she was lying then or lying now.


I'm Jen, then so and so is Jen. Richard said I'm a guy and you ("Merc") say I'm Jen.

Don't go trying to place your use of Alts on me. How many times have you been busted? oh wait, you were "sharing" an account.

is that like sharing a womb?

Please don't try to project your faults onto me.
 
Today, 04:51 PM
Remove user from ignore list
NeverEndingMe
This message is hidden because NeverEndingMe is on your ignore list.


My money is on stay at home mom who wont admit it here because it conflicts with her "you need to get a job" spam.
 
Today, 04:51 PM
Remove user from ignore list
NeverEndingMe
This message is hidden because NeverEndingMe is on your ignore list.


My money is on stay at home mom who wont admit it here because it conflicts with her "you need to get a job" spam.

Merc, I just don't have the energy to keep up with your insanity
 
Its OK

NIGGERPOONZANDI says all is OK




Ross Says Looming ‘Freak Show’ May Threaten U.S. Economy


..
The U.S. economy is at risk of slipping back into recession in 2013 because of likely impasses in Washington over taxes and mandatory spending cuts, said Wilbur Ross, the billionaire investor.

“That’s too big a hit for the economy to take,” Ross said today during a discussion at Bloomberg Markets’ Global Financial Elite lunch in New York. “We’re going to have another freak show at the end of the year.”

.
Ross said he’s worried that President Barack Obama and Congress won’t be able to agree on extending tax cuts passed under former President George W. Bush that expire at the end of 2012, or on mandatory spending cuts tied to the extension of the country’s debt-ceiling agreement. He said he’s optimistic about the U.S. economy between now and then, and found a new way to describe the shape of the recovery beyond a “W.”

“It’s more like punctuation,” he said. “Dots, dashes, question marks and an occasional exclamation point.”

W.L. Ross & Co., his namesake firm known for buying distressed assets in industries from steel to financial services, is largely avoiding investments in what he called “the Club Med countries” of Europe, according to Ross.

“It’s way too unsettled, even for our tastes, to be in Spain or countries like that just yet,” he said, adding that he has made deals in countries including Ireland. “You have to be very selective within Europe.”

To contact the reporter on this story: Jason Kelly in New York at jkelly14@bloomberg.net

To contact the editor responsible for this story: Christian Baumgaertel at
 
The Democrats are not about to compromise until we go plunder us some Capital.



:( They "know" that you have to spend your way out of a Lost Decade.



The "Ten Year" "Great Leap" FORWARD!
 
~chuckle~


Grecian Formula

"His plan would involve ripping up Greece’s second €174bn bailout agreement, putting the banking sector “under state control”, reversing labour reforms, calling a moratorium on national debt repayments and moving to proportional representation."

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/bd6fda08-9923-11e1-9a57-00144feabdc0.html#ixzz1uN4NtiFD

“And guess what this liberal will be all about? This liberal will be all about socializing, uh, uh… would be about basically about taking over the government running all of your companies.”
Maxine Waters
 
The Democrats are not about to compromise until we go plunder us some Capital.
:( They "know" that you have to spend your way out of a Lost Decade.
The "Ten Year" "Great Leap" FORWARD!

There you go again, Chief...telling libruls what they "really" think and "really" know. :rolleyes:

You bring dishonor to yourself, your family and your tribe when you do that.
 
please add in some bull shit that we need higher taxes. that we need 150k more jobs per month, and forget the fact that most of these jobs are low end service jobs

Merc, master of bullshit
We used to call those low-end service jobs "Reagan Jobs".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top