Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pets are a joy, then a heartbreak.

A cat, born under a trailer in NM, lived with us for just over 13 years.
He passed while being petted by our oldest at 4:30AM.
I had to call the other 2 girls and tell them.

Furball you were a lot of fun and a very silly psyco cat.
:(

DP, so sorry to hear about your loss. :rose:

My own are elderly now. I know that when they go they'll leave a hole in my heart.

Aw. :(

:rose:

Jesus! What the hell is wrong with this place? :mad:

We hardly ever attempt to be nice, or even polite, to one another any more.

Jesus! What the hell is wrong with this place? :mad:

We hardly ever attempt to be nice, or even polite, to one another any more.

Stress? :eek: People, in general, are on edge in the Western world. Hell, all over the world. Our bubble's burst.

:rose:

>>>Husg<<< Just went through this. Know exactly what you are feeling. My thoughts are with you and the family. :rose:

Stress? :eek: People, in general, are on edge in the Western world. Hell, all over the world. Our bubble's burst.
Me? I think it's just an example of the fact that violence is an easy habit to acquire and a hard habit to break. We're so used to screaming at one another now we have no other tools in our repertoire that we're willing to use.

The bad guys have won. What you resist, you become. :(

Last edited:
Me? I think it's just an example of the fact that violence is an easy habit to acquire and a hard habit to break. We're so used to screaming at one another now we have no other tools in our repertoire that we're willing to use.

The bad guys have won. What you resist, you become. :(

I've grown tired of answering questions like this. Unfortunately, maturity is not a requirement to post here, only age...

Seasons of the soul. :rose: Light follows darkness.

It's the "perpetualness" that gets to me.

The extremes are still tolerable, because they're "something". Extreme cold, or heat - snow, or storms - Yes. Perpetual, never ending fucking grey nothingness - no.

It's the "perpetualness" that gets to me.

The extremes are still tolerable, because they're "something". Extreme cold, or heat - snow, or storms - Yes. Perpetual, never ending fucking grey nothingness - no.

Nothingness is pure potential, a blank slate -- a vacuum where neither peace nor passion can reign. But it's alive, and it's waiting to exhale.

I have to tidy my room again...well...my desk...and my laundry...and empty my various bags and put them away...

It sounds like a lot, but it isnt, honestly :) i just need to clear it away, it feels like my mind is cluttered by it all...

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....

I'm Back!

The first book is edited and proofed. I have a reprieve until after the new year to start on the second. Good editors are such a god sent and mine is a gem to work with.

The transition to a second company in Louisiana is going a lot smoother than I figured. :)

I have to tidy my room again...well...my desk...and my laundry...and empty my various bags and put them away...

It sounds like a lot, but it isnt, honestly :) i just need to clear it away, it feels like my mind is cluttered by it all...

It just seems like a lot because you are only 5'3" tall. :D

Strangeness #1: Bel and ex are upstairs watching football together -- and I'm alone. :rolleyes: They sound like they're having a good time, too.

Strangeness #2: On Saturday, Bel & I are meeting my former uber-crush for lunch -- the one who's largely responsible for the 2004-2006 poetry. Given that he's largely responsible for me getting over her, it's gonna be kinda weird.

This particular drama is entirely generated and perpetuated by ego. If you think it's something personal, that's just more ego.

Strangeness #2: On Saturday, Bel & I are meeting my former uber-crush for lunch -- the one who's largely responsible for the 2004-2006 poetry. Given that he's largely responsible for me getting over her, it's gonna be kinda weird.

I thank the universe every day that she wasn't smart enough to see the quality of what was being offered to her.

Her lack of vision is my dream come true.

:kiss:

So sorry for your loss.:rose:

My next poker tournament is five weeks away and I am already getting excited about it. What the hell is up with that?

My next poker tournament is five weeks away and I am already getting excited about it. What the hell is up with that?

The Brunson Classic is 8 days away and my panties are already wet! It's all I can do to keep from packing my bags and going there early! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back