young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it everytime im having a nice erotic chat with a older man and I ask them to cum in me that they stop replying to messages? I hope the real action doesnt stop that soon too.

Why is it everytime im having a nice erotic chat with a older man and I ask them to cum in me that they stop replying to messages? I hope the real action doesnt stop that soon too.

Oh I would cum in you after I licked your ass and sucked your cock a bit:rolleyes:

How rude and inconsiderate! I'd be grateful for the offer

Because you remind them of their wives?

You're talking to the wrong men...PM me

I love skyping with older guys, and having them tell me what to do. Can't wait until I can get the real thing.

Anytime i fantasize about jerking and sucking a man, its always an older more dominate man I imagine.

Been awhile since I've been back here! I'm over 50 now but most of my life I've always preferred younger men - Sometimes 15 to 20 years younger! And I really believe that there's a definite benefits package from young & old together - For one the energy, vitality, and adventure from the younger combined with the experience, knowledge, and patience from the older can be magical!

Probably because you're hot, and they get frantically aroused and get busy getting off.

Tonight's a night

If any of you guys want to chat with a 50+ guy who's in good shape, pm me. I'll have some time tonight.

For those who enjoy the younger/older dynamic, and also enjoy written erotica...just wanted to let the world know that Chapter 1 of my new series A Sissy's Journey just got published (7 chapters total). It tells the tale of one young man (early 20's) as his best girl friend helps feminize him (some gentle fem-dom)...but there is an older man who also has him on his radar ( or is it gaydar ;) ). Anyway, the link is below if you want to read it.

I only made it through the first few, wow great job.

I only made it through the first few, wow great job.

Thank you for reading and the kind comment :heart: All 7 chapters are up now...you have to read to #6 and then #7 to get to the part where young Jesse finally gets taken for his first time by the "older man"...the 'big climax', so to speak ;)

Thank you for reading and the kind comment :heart: All 7 chapters are up now...you have to read to #6 and then #7 to get to the part where young Jesse finally gets taken for his first time by the "older man"...the 'big climax', so to speak ;)

Enjoyed your stories very much...

I love talking dirty to older men on Lit, if anyone wants to PM me please feel free :)

When I was 18-20 I had a daddy from Texas who I used to call on the phone; I'd setup the webcam and put the phone on speaker, and he would tell me exactly how do pleasure myself, how fast or slow. He'd get me to finger myself and rub my cock but he would tell me not to cum. I'd spank myself for him and roll upside down with my back against the wall so that I could cum on my face. I'm 29 now, but I look younger. I would love to find another man that I can call daddy and be dirty with.

Older men are the best! 💗

Spring of 1971, when a just turned eighteen, high school senior, I had the great good fortune to meet a 63 year old homosexual man. He as a real "top," and very possibly the horniest man I've ever met! My own homosexual desires were, at the time, a pretty closely held secret, but I had an incredible longing to sexually please men, especially orally...a true hunger! I had always been attracted to big, burly, older men and, when my lover and I met, there was the most incredible chemistry between us! We were two raging fires that merged into the "perfect storm" of gay lust!

Long story short...I lived with this wonderful man throughout my college years and my creatively submissive homosexuality just blossomed under his tutelage! Fortunately for me, he was a generous man and, soon realizing my nearly insatiable hunger for cocks and cum, he introduced me to, and shared me with, many of his older, male friends. Those were the very best years of my life, and I masturbate to this day with those hot, wet memories! 💖

Maybe when you drop that line they emdietely cum and are done with your slutty ass, cutting the chat is their equivalent of getting up wiping thier dick on your Tshirt and leaving :)

Or maybe you need to get into a chat with a guy who will tell you where they are gonna cum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back