How to upload an avatar?

honeybeex0

Badass.
Joined
Mar 30, 2009
Posts
3,848
Does anyone know how to upload an avatar? I know how to do the profile pic, but still stumped on the avatar...
I can't find where to do it - am I just completely stupid?

Thanks for any help!
 
You might want to check out our FAQs sticky, too. Take a look at what's covered in there, then if you have a question on forum logistics in the future, you'll have a better idea of where to find the answer. Between the FAQs sticky, the Blank Manual sticky (right below the FAQs on the main How To page), and the 'How to search Lit using Google' search method (which is covered in the FAQ sticky, but here's a sample search on your avatar question that you can bookmark and reuse by simply changing everything after 'site:forum.literotica.com' to whatever it is you're looking for in the future), you should be pretty much set. :D

It's generally a good idea to read the threads that are highlighted and "stuck" at the top of most of the forums here, since they usually give newcomers a quick idea of what's going on and what's been covered a lot.

Welcome, and let us know if you have any more questions! :)
 
glad you asked the question and now I'm doing the same thing .... fear I have a lot of posting to do yet :)
 
Ah, that explains it. Looking forward to the day when I can impress everyone on Literotica with my cool avatar.
 
Does anyone know how to upload an avatar? I know how to do the profile pic, but still stumped on the avatar...
I can't find where to do it - am I just completely stupid?

Thanks for any help!
Thanks for popping the question, honeybee... and for sharing your beautiful smile!
 
Don't bump a year old thread.

So... it's not ok to ask a question? I didn't do it for 'bump' purposes. It was a genuine I couldn't find it, but did after I posted it.

No need to be an asshat about it. You can do that over there *points*
 
I should probably post that he redeemed his asshattery and I take it back.
 
Back
Top