Bdsm Subs Are Frauds

Well then maybe if enough of us report you, we won't have to hear anymore of your idiotic and false blanket statements on submissives.

Reporting things that aren't against the rules is just going to create unnecessary work for mods and admins.

Use the ignore button for things that get on your nerves or tell people they are wrong, when you feel that it is important.

As a newbie, this kind of thing confuses me, I posted a personal and I've had a shed load of replies some great and well thought out, some offering advice and support and a sadly large number being what I'd trem abusive, now I confess the nature of my advert somewhat implies a need for this and in some ways that's true, but what gives the OP here or any of the guys on lit to assume that they can post abusive messages without even engaging civilly first?
perhaps I'm missing something and perhaps in the eye of the OP I am passive aggressive, I certainly don't associate myself like that.

Or perhaps the OP is wrong and we all have differing needs wants and desires and maybe the labels we attach to ourselves send out the wrong signals, personally I don't know but I do know I'd prefer someone to at least be civil and get to know me and my needs before entering into some of the areas some guys feel are appropriate

Perhaps the OP is correct in that many are not clinically diagnosable submissive personality types. I know I'm not. But I think most submissives here are not using the term in reference to the text written for PhD holding professionals. They are using submissive and Dominant as relative terms to describe the the roles they take on in their relationship. Roles that are far definitely more polarized than in 'normal', 'vanilla', socially embraced relationships.

I don't think there's any point getting offended by or argumentative about what was stated. We know different people have different opinions about bdsm. Hell, everyone has an opinion about everything. I know a hell of a lot of people will say I'm subjecting myself to continued abuse and that I deserve better. I don't give any more weight to that then I would to being called a fraud or passive aggressive.

Labels, diagnosis, and classifications are there to help those not living our life better able to grasp the who, what, and why of what we are. The labels, diagnosis, and classifications don't change who we are.

As a newbie, this kind of thing confuses me, I posted a personal and I've had a shed load of replies some great and well thought out, some offering advice and support and a sadly large number being what I'd trem abusive, now I confess the nature of my advert somewhat implies a need for this and in some ways that's true, but what gives the OP here or any of the guys on lit to assume that they can post abusive messages without even engaging civilly first?
perhaps I'm missing something and perhaps in the eye of the OP I am passive aggressive, I certainly don't associate myself like that.

Or perhaps the OP is wrong and we all have differing needs wants and desires and maybe the labels we attach to ourselves send out the wrong signals, personally I don't know but I do know I'd prefer someone to at least be civil and get to know me and my needs before entering into some of the areas some guys feel are appropriate

Your first mistake is linking the OP to a group of "guys on lit". They're all individuals, with individual perspectives, and not all them are attention-seeking reaction junkies.

Don't create a story in your mind of what the "guys on lit" are like. Ignore the crap, and put your time and energy into the people who are genuine and not abusive.

The fact is, the internet is full of crap. Has anyone ever told you "Don't read the comments section"? It's because there are a lot of people spewing upsetting crap without thought or care. The internet just brings it out in people for some reason. Don't waste your emotional energy on it.

Your first mistake is linking the OP to a group of "guys on lit". They're all individuals, with individual perspectives, and not all them are attention-seeking reaction junkies.

Don't create a story in your mind of what the "guys on lit" are like. Ignore the crap, and put your time and energy into the people who are genuine and not abusive.

The fact is, the internet is full of crap. Has anyone ever told you "Don't read the comments section"? It's because there are a lot of people spewing upsetting crap without thought or care. The internet just brings it out in people for some reason. Don't waste your emotional energy on it.

And I don't mean to be harsh to you Badthoughtsgal, but I admit to being a bit prickly about this thread.

Perhaps the OP is correct in that many are not clinically diagnosable submissive personality types. I know I'm not. But I think most submissives here are not using the term in reference to the text written for PhD holding professionals. They are using submissive and Dominant as relative terms to describe the the roles they take on in their relationship. Roles that are far definitely more polarized than in 'normal', 'vanilla', socially embraced relationships.

I don't think there's any point getting offended by or argumentative about what was stated. We know different people have different opinions about bdsm. Hell, everyone has an opinion about everything. I know a hell of a lot of people will say I'm subjecting myself to continued abuse and that I deserve better. I don't give any more weight to that then I would to being called a fraud or passive aggressive.

Labels, diagnosis, and classifications are there to help those not living our life better able to grasp the who, what, and why of what we are. The labels, diagnosis, and classifications don't change who we are.

Official Translation: LIT subs make it up as they go along.

Official Translation: Submit to her narcissism first. Its HANES when she says its HANES.

Reporting things that aren't against the rules is just going to create unnecessary work for mods and admins.

Use the ignore button for things that get on your nerves or tell people they are wrong, when you feel that it is important.

People use the LIT WHINE option when they have no argument.

Official Translation: LIT subs make it up as they go along.

I can't speak for anyone else here, but that oversimplified, one sentence paraphrasing of my original response isn't in the least offensive. My life is not a movie or book. There is no script. It is shaped day by day, moment by moment. Only difference between now and a month ago is that I have given up (submitted if you will) a lot of control and choice to my partner, my husband, my dom.....bash me or anyone here. I doubt they truly give a rat's ass about you or your opinion at the end of the day....

I can't speak for anyone else here, but that oversimplified, one sentence paraphrasing of my original response isn't in the least offensive. My life is not a movie or book. There is no script. It is shaped day by day, moment by moment. Only difference between now and a month ago is that I have given up (submitted if you will) a lot of control and choice to my partner, my husband, my dom.....bash me or anyone here. I doubt they truly give a rat's ass about you or your opinion at the end of the day....

I don't post for your luv, it only matters that I be right.

Your confusing me with someone who really gives a shit, that will be your falter. First off, call the Wolf out and you deserve every ounce of rage in His bite. 2nd, try to put down the "Crown" you've placed on your own head and come to the simple realization that the only reason you CAN be Dominant, is by the wilful submission of another. To TAKE Dominance over another is nothing short of being a Bully. So, Mr. High-school... What's your Professional Translation of that? Who the hell do you think you are to "Pass Judgement" on everyone else and feel qualified to do so? You don't know me personally, or most likely anyone on here, so who the fuck are you to feel so above everyone else? Personally, and this is only based on what I've read here, your nothing but an Narcissistic and Egocentric Bully. Trying to impress your opinion on others, and in turn, showing the fool you are.

if youre aroused by something then youre aroused. if youre not youre not. you dont owe anything to the op or other sketchy guys. you dont have to be turned on by the same thing all the time. no one gets to mistreat you because your sexuality needs something more or different than a nice dinner and a dozen roses.

the op wants a world where if he manages to get his dick up he immediately gets whatever he wants. real people are more complex than that. if a guy doesnt get that then youre not missing much by deleting his messages.

Your confusing me with someone who really gives a shit, that will be your falter. First off, call the Wolf out and you deserve every ounce of rage in His bite. 2nd, try to put down the "Crown" you've placed on your own head and come to the simple realization that the only reason you CAN be Dominant, is by the wilful submission of another. To TAKE Dominance over another is nothing short of being a Bully. So, Mr. High-school... What's your Professional Translation of that? Who the hell do you think you are to "Pass Judgement" on everyone else and feel qualified to do so? You don't know me personally, or most likely anyone on here, so who the fuck are you to feel so above everyone else? Personally, and this is only based on what I've read here, your nothing but an Narcissistic and Egocentric Bully. Trying to impress your opinion on others, and in turn, showing the fool you are.

I have the test scores and diplomas and genealogy and life results to have a good idea who I am. I spent one career judging people and labeling them. Get over yourself, youre not rocket science or the latest secret herb over at KFC, youre the Usual Stuff, a product of the T-Ball Trophy generation of also-rans.

I'm far worse than a bully, I'm right. Like others youll put me on IGGY cuz you have no arguments to oppose me with. But I'll still be right.

You don't get the Narcissist diagnosis. Its not about self-luv its about fragile identity and entitlement. They demand praise and T-Ball trophies for nuthin much. Its narcissism because they got nuthin but demand the trophy anyway.

Have an Obama day!

Do you know what everyone else here has regarding test scores, diplomas, life success?

Lemme toss your challenge back at you, to expose its silliness: What do you know about the average stray cat you've never seen before?

Lemme toss your challenge back at you, to expose its silliness: What do you know about the average stray cat you've never seen before?

Translation: you don't know shit about anyone else's test scores, diplomas, or life success so you have to evade the question by asking a question rather than answering the one posed as a smoke screen to try to avoid showing your ignorance.

Last edited:
No, it exposes why your confidence is built on poor foundations, that you try and reflect it shows that.

As to what I no about the average stray cat I have never seen before......suppose I were a feline behaviourist, a vet, or vet nurse, for example. I might glean more on first view than, say, someone with fear or hatred of cats, simply by observing its posture one can observe somethings like uti's, you can see various skin issues, or parasite issues, body condition score leads you to make some educated guesses etc. With reasonable rate of success many can determine sex without 'checking' the view. So, yeah, quite a bit, depending who you are and your skills or/ and training.

God probly does well, too, but he'd be arrested in every state for doing shit without a license. Probly why he stopped doing miracles and answering prayers.

I imagine youre the sort of person who, if you were sitting in camp and heard a loud roar close by in the jungle, would fetch your calculator to do a Bayes Risk Probability Assessment before doing anything else.

I have the test scores and diplomas and genealogy and life results to have a good idea who I am. I spent one career judging people and labeling them. Get over yourself, youre not rocket science or the latest secret herb over at KFC, youre the Usual Stuff, a product of the T-Ball Trophy generation of also-rans.

I'm far worse than a bully, I'm right. Like others youll put me on IGGY cuz you have no arguments to oppose me with. But I'll still be right.

You don't get the Narcissist diagnosis. Its not about self-luv its about fragile identity and entitlement. They demand praise and T-Ball trophies for nuthin much. Its narcissism because they got nuthin but demand the trophy anyway.

Have an Obama day!

Lol, yeah, your wrong. You don't know me at all. I've been paid quite a bit to watch and profile people. I could watch you in daily life and within half an hour be able to determine your next move in traffic, what your eating habits are like, etc... You don't know me at all. I'm certainly NOT from the Trophy generation and not even gonna Block you for anything. I think your self righteous account of what or how people are is falsely based and stated as much. You come across as an Egotist, and therefore I called it as such. We could go back and forth all day with insults and comparing experience... Still won't change, it's the Impression you gave. You claim people to be frauds, when I believe, you have alot more self centered angst to deal with, and place the blame on others rather than your own faults. I really hope you get your shit squared away before your inner turmoil hurts someone else.

Back