Enslaved~Always Open

WajaLover

Call me Kitty!
Joined
Nov 9, 2011
Posts
1,791
OOC: I'm looking for a male or female to rp a young virgin's Master or Mistress. Even when someone offers to fill this role, I am still looking for someone to make this a threesome that is also controlled by Amy's Master or Mistress. Amy is

IC:
Amy fought against her bonds holding her captive to the wall. She was blind-folded and was being auctioned off to the highest bidder. She was being sold in a gentlemen's club to pay off her family's debts. She was young, 18, and stood 5'2" with small 36Bs. She wore a red teddy that matched her red head and pubic hair. She really hoped that she wouldn't have to service any man, but that seemed almost impossible.
 
Last edited:
Al

6-2".. Athletic, tanned, married (in a totally sexless marriage) and executive of a large company, recently had a subbie move out of state and looking for a replacement..

I sat in the Club not placing any bets.. It wasnt my style to buy a sub.. I did have a friend that new what I liked and when he saw Amy thought she would be perfect for me... As we sat there talking, all of sudden, they bring this little minx over to us, Ken fills out paper work and tells me, here she is yours.. I bought her for you for the entire weekend... ENJOY!!

As I gazed at her, the small frame and red teddy fit her like a glove.. I loved the red heels she wore making her ass cheeks stand up.. I smiled at him and told him lets wrap her up so I can take her to a hotel room.. My wife is gone for the entire weekend and this is just what I needed...

ken put his jacket on her and I took her out of the Club.. In less than 30 minutes we were checking into our room.. I told her on the drive over that I wasnt a mean guy, explained my marital situation and said, I enjoy domination but wouldnt push her beyond her limits.. they told me she was a great submissive and we would have a sex filled weekend..
 
Back
Top