In Search of Sexy Tongues

FantasyXY

My Cromosome is XY
Joined
Dec 21, 2001
Posts
535
There is something about a woman's tongue that is a huge turn on for me. The best part is, the woman doesn't even have to be doing anything "special" with her tongue to turn me on. All she has to do is talk.

This doesn't happen for every woman, but when some women talk they unknowingly show their tongue a lot. Some of these women seem to have large thick tongues, and these are the ones that turn me on. The changing shapes of these thick tongues in the woman's mouth drives me nuts. (Obviously, this is an oral sex fixation)

Does anyone else have this turn on?

If so, have you ever written this into a story?

How could a man ever tell a woman her tongue is sexy without being a weirdo?

Are there any women out there that have a similar fetish with a man's tongue?

I've tried to write about this, but have never been able to word it in a way that conveys just how sexy this is. I also worry that this is such a unique turn on that no one else would get it.
 
Does this work for you?:

UselessJunk-com_cJMJg.gif


This gif gave me an idea for a premise of a story that I'm keeping on the back burner. I need to finish the story I'm currently working on though.
 
Last edited:
This may be odd, but long tongues are actually a turn off for me. The ones that turn me on are normal length, but show a lot when the person is talking.

I am finding the woman with the shorter tongue much more sexy that the long tongued woman.
 
How could a man ever tell a woman her tongue is sexy without being a weirdo?

She's talking. You can't quit staring at her mouth. Her tongue. The way it presses against her teeth on every s, the delicate flick of the tip on every t, the way it rolls over every r. Your eyelids droop, and unconsciously you lick your own lips.

Then you realize she's stopped talking. You look up. One of her eyebrows is arched.

You clear your throat.

"I'm sorry," you say, genuinely contrite, "but it's your tongue. It makes me want to..." You pause. "...buy you ice cream."

^^^would work on me.

My thing? Forearms. Rolled sleeves, especially, destroy me.
 
She's talking. You can't quit staring at her mouth. Her tongue. The way it presses against her teeth on every s, the delicate flick of the tip on every t, the way it rolls over every r. Your eyelids droop, and unconsciously you lick your own lips.

Then you realize she's stopped talking. You look up. One of her eyebrows is arched.

You clear your throat.

"I'm sorry," you say, genuinely contrite, "but it's your tongue. It makes me want to..." You pause. "...buy you ice cream."

^^^would work on me.

My thing? Forearms. Rolled sleeves, especially, destroy me.

What flavor would you like? Care for a some nut topping with that? :D

Any idea what it is about the forearms that you find sexy?
 
I think I might have mentioned this trick in another thread some time ago:

My first wife could touch the tip of her nose with her tongue. At first I did get turned on by that, thinking of possibilities. But she was raised by very strict bible thumping parents. So use of tongue in sex was a no-no. Neither she nor her parents ever thought it remotely sexual.

So it just became a parlor trick with no sexual connotations. Of course years later ... but that is another story.
 
What flavor would you like? Care for a some nut topping with that? :D

Any idea what it is about the forearms that you find sexy?

Anything but vanilla. ;)

I'll just be frank about it. I can't look at a forearm without wondering what it would feel like pinning me down.
 
The trouble with writing about tongues is the same as the trouble with writing about nipples: the lack of good synonyms.

"Oral digit" and "lingual organ" just do not at all cut it, any more than "nubs", "bumps", or (ugh!) "caps".

And "areola" refers to the surrounding ring, not the nipple itself.
 
Back
Top