And went our separate ways

If he ever hurts you
True love won't desert you
You know I still love you
Though we touched
And went our separate ways

- Separate Ways by Journey

attachment.php

Oh I enjoyed that, it was like time travel for me watching that vid :D and lovely T Shirt, but can I take over your left hand position? :rose::rose:

I'm late to the music party and love seeing everyone who got here before me. This pic features a favorite CD and honors the birthday of RBG with one of the sideways planks she does daily (some celebrated by doing planks on the Supreme Court steps). As for the CD, I like Kodo's drums--gets the heart pumping, almost as effective as looking at pics of Icy and Tali.

https://imgur.com/AeqrsEz

I'm late to the music party and love seeing everyone who got here before me. This pic features a favorite CD and honors the birthday of RBG with one of the sideways planks she does daily (some celebrated by doing planks on the Supreme Court steps). As for the CD, I like Kodo's drums--gets the heart pumping, almost as effective as looking at pics of Icy and Tali.

Well, now, that's just a spectacular view!! So glad you joined in and with a stellar choice in music!! :heart:

Great pic and I love the RBG reference!!

It's a little blurry - rare red pressing of Elvis Costello's 'My Funny Valentine'
EC's first 5 albums are impeccable!
tumblr_poin19Nq8u1x9diywo1_640.jpg

It's a little blurry - rare red pressing of Elvis Costello's 'My Funny Valentine'
EC's first 5 albums are impeccable!

hehe, way to use that pressing for an awesome photo, EC would approve!! :):heart:

Great new additions, thank you to the fella's for joining in :)

Awesome picture!! Love the pink for Valentine's day...wonder if the record label planned that?

Thank you! It was a limited release only in red. I don't believe there are any others in black out there.

hehe, way to use that pressing for an awesome photo, EC would approve!! :):heart:
Thank you! I tried it with a cassette, but freaking hurt (this one was a lot less comfy than I anticipated!

I love EC and I love this pic! đź’•
Thank you sweetie! Wanna go for a spin on my turntable?
:kiss::heart:

Today I am having a Floyd day.....some days just demand the need to chill :)

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I had Robert Plant posters all over my walls as a teenager and I think Led Zeppelin is my all time favorite band, they've gotten me through some rough times and been there for the important ones as well. :)

Attachments

• zep.jpg
    zep.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 9
Today I am having a Floyd day.....some days just demand the need to chill :)

attachment.php

Oh Floyd!! Some crazy music...even crazier movie. umm think your hand got in the way. I can neither confirm or deny if I was sober or not watching the movie...lol

I had Robert Plant posters all over my walls as a teenager and I think Led Zeppelin is my all time favorite band, they've gotten me through some rough times and been there for the important ones as well. :)

I had an ex boyfriend that was a huge fan of Led Zeppelin. He even kind of looked like Jimmy Page. Great picture!! đź’™

Last edited:
Oh Floyd!! Some crazy music...even crazier movie. umm think your hand got in the way. I can neither confirm or deny if I was sober or not watching the movie...lol

Ha ha......I cannot confirm or deny what condition I was in watching that movie for the first time either....though I am sure it enhanced the experience ;)

Zeppelin looks wonderful across your lovely treasures Tali, wonderful xxxx

Back