When you know you shouldn't but.....open

It is still rainy season and a lot of time inside in the airconditioning when the rain is strong. I had some travel for work recently and it was interesting. But it was nice to get back to my apartment and my own bed.
attachment.php

attachment.php
Oh very nice indeed.

Congratulations Hiroko. A most wonderful phone call from you this morning.
Here's your opening to post what you didn't know how to post!

It is still rainy season and a lot of time inside in the airconditioning when the rain is strong. I had some travel for work recently and it was interesting. But it was nice to get back to my apartment and my own bed.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Absolutely gorgeous lovely, hope you are not still trapped inside by the rain though, :heart:

Congratulations Hiroko. A most wonderful phone call from you this morning.
Here's your opening to post what you didn't know how to post!
Ok. The simple story is I am now engaged to be married.
The longer story is my company wanted to promote me and send me to their Seattle office. It was worrying me as I have been quite serious in my relationship. If I refused the promotion I would have to have a good reason or be expected to resign. I am going to Hawaii with my boyfriend during Obon in August when we should go back to our hometowns and visit our ancestors, so my parents came to Tokyo to visit me. It was time to introduce him to my parents so we had dinner. My father was quiet and then asked him what he did and what his intentions were to his daughter. He was very serious and told my father that he was very happy with me and that in time he would like it to be more. So my father said that if that was the feeling already then why later and not now. So he proposed at the table. I was unprepared and feeling panicked but the truth was why later and not now and I did not have any reason to say no, so I said yes.
I came on Literotica at the start of the year, I met some nice people that were kind to me, I was introduced to a man I would not have met otherwise, and now I am marrying him.
MissS, I insist that you will come to my wedding. You can be the Nakodo. Perhaps we can have a Lit table of people with a secret.

The longer story is my company wanted to promote me and send me to their Seattle office. It was worrying me as I have been quite serious in my relationship. If I refused the promotion I would have to have a good reason or be expected to resign. I am going to Hawaii with my boyfriend during Obon in August when we should go back to our hometowns and visit our ancestors, so my parents came to Tokyo to visit me. It was time to introduce him to my parents so we had dinner. My father was quiet and then asked him what he did and what his intentions were to his daughter. He was very serious and told my father that he was very happy with me and that in time he would like it to be more. So my father said that if that was the feeling already then why later and not now. So he proposed at the table. I was unprepared and feeling panicked but the truth was why later and not now and I did not have any reason to say no, so I said yes.
I came on Literotica at the start of the year, I met some nice people that were kind to me, I was introduced to a man I would not have met otherwise, and now I am marrying him.
MissS, I insist that you will come to my wedding. You can be the Nakodo. Perhaps we can have a Lit table of people with a secret.
Once again, congratulations.

Congratulations Hiroko, a fast worker and it’s now up to you to make it work into a happy lasting marriage.

Needs to start her own thread!:heart::heart:
Perhaps I will next. I should give this one back to MissS
Absolutely gorgeous lovely, hope you are not still trapped inside by the rain though, :heart:
The rainy season usually goes for 4-6 weeks. It makes the rice grow, and the rivers take food out to sea for the fish, so I can't have all the nice things if I don't suffer a little rain. Well, not a little rain, a lot of rain.
I heard that you deleted your threads and left here. If you do visit and see this message then please know that I have enjoyed your posts very much and that one day I might find somewhere to interact with you again.
Congratulations Hiroko, a fast worker and it’s now up to you to make it work into a happy lasting marriage.
I will make it work. I desired to meet someone with a serious intention this time and it was delivered to me. There is such a thing as the right people at the right time and you never know what life lessons you have to learn along the way to get there.
Congrats, Hiroko! You are both blessed. :)
Thank you.

Perhaps I will next. I should give this one back to MissS

The rainy season usually goes for 4-6 weeks. It makes the rice grow, and the rivers take food out to sea for the fish, so I can't have all the nice things if I don't suffer a little rain. Well, not a little rain, a lot of rain.
I heard that you deleted your threads and left here. If you do visit and see this message then please know that I have enjoyed your posts very much and that one day I might find somewhere to interact with you again.

I will make it work. I desired to meet someone with a serious intention this time and it was delivered to me. There is such a thing as the right people at the right time and you never know what life lessons you have to learn along the way to get there.

Thank you.

I don’t think Miss S minds you posting here, whether it’s your own thread or here, I hope you keep on posting - you really do have an eye for classy, beautiful pics and I love learning little bits about Japanese seasons and bathhouses and love hotels through you, :heart:

I don’t think Miss S minds you posting here, whether it’s your own thread or here, I hope you keep on posting - you really do have an eye for classy, beautiful pics and I love learning little bits about Japanese seasons and bathhouses and love hotels through you, :heart:

Agreed, plus this is an 'Open' thread, which means that while it was started by MissS, anyone can post here.

Oh you are back!!! My heart is so glad. I really like your posts and ideas.
I like posting in here, but it looked like it was annoying some people that I do it here. I think I shall continue to do so. I wouldn't know what to call a new thread, and I don't think anyone would visit and say hello.
I'm glad you like interesting things. I will do my best to make it something fun to see.
Agreed, plus this is an 'Open' thread, which means that while it was started by MissS, anyone can post here.
I believe that was correct when I first posted. Thank you for confirming my understanding. Of course, other people might post as well. I wish MissSwanny would post some more of her ones in here again too.

It has been a very busy time lately after suddenly becoming engaged. We had to visit each other's hometowns and report the news to the ancestors graves and shrines where their spirits live. And the living ones too. The parents have become friendly too so this is good.
After visiting his region we went to a hotspring that emerges near the ocean. It was nice to relax in the open air and the nice view. We had come to the region to visit a famous potter and ask him if we could commission a special series of items so that we could have something nice as wedding gifts. Here, we have to give gifts to our guests who attend. Normally this is something for the man's family to do. In the official records, I get removed from the book of my family and get entered into his family"s koseki book. We decided that we will take care of the various gifts that go into the bags and do something original.
My boss was not happy that I would not go to Seattle as he had wanted. We took him to dinner and he was happy to meet and talk to S. S assured him that he would help them with many things since there is now a connection and there was satisfaction with the outcome. I was happy and since we were in the Ginza, I took him to the lingerie store that I was introduced to months ago. He purchased everything I tried on, including these.
attachment.php

attachment.php

It has been a very busy time lately after suddenly becoming engaged. We had to visit each other's hometowns and report the news to the ancestors graves and shrines where their spirits live. And the living ones too. The parents have become friendly too so this is good.
After visiting his region we went to a hotspring that emerges near the ocean. It was nice to relax in the open air and the nice view. We had come to the region to visit a famous potter and ask him if we could commission a special series of items so that we could have something nice as wedding gifts. Here, we have to give gifts to our guests who attend. Normally this is something for the man's family to do. In the official records, I get removed from the book of my family and get entered into his family"s koseki book. We decided that we will take care of the various gifts that go into the bags and do something original.
My boss was not happy that I would not go to Seattle as he had wanted. We took him to dinner and he was happy to meet and talk to S. S assured him that he would help them with many things since there is now a connection and there was satisfaction with the outcome. I was happy and since we were in the Ginza, I took him to the lingerie store that I was introduced to months ago. He purchased everything I tried on, including these.
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2075948&stc=1&d=1563799721
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2075949&stc=1&d=1563799721

Lovely views Hiroko, especially your smooth cheeks. The hot spring, even though the water is crystal clear, looks like it has iron in it judging by the redness on the rocks surrounding it.

Oh you are back!!! My heart is so glad. I really like your posts and ideas.
I like posting in here, but it looked like it was annoying some people that I do it here. I think I shall continue to do so. I wouldn't know what to call a new thread, and I don't think anyone would visit and say hello.
I'm glad you like interesting things. I will do my best to make it something fun to see.

I believe that was correct when I first posted. Thank you for confirming my understanding. Of course, other people might post as well. I wish MissSwanny would post some more of her ones in here again too.

I can say with complete confidence that you sweet lady, annoy no one, and also people would definitely visit :cattail:

Lovely to see you back posting :heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congratulations on the engagement! And thank you for sharing the traditions and the gorgeous photos, I could just dive into that water right now :heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php
I know exactly where you are. That's a good choice with that region's pottery. I like their burnt reds. Well done on getting the reporting done so quick, thats usually a drawn out process.
I have the other thing underway for you. You will like this one!!

Lovely views Hiroko, especially your smooth cheeks. The hot spring, even though the water is crystal clear, looks like it has iron in it judging by the redness on the rocks surrounding it.
I don't remember what the sign said the water had in it, but certainly iron. There was a slight sulphur smell as well
Such lovely traditions. May you be eternally blessed with mutual love and respect.

<swoon>
Thank you for your kind wishes
I can say with complete confidence that you sweet lady, annoy no one, and also people would definitely visit :cattail:

Lovely to see you back posting :heart:
Thank you. I will see how it will all happen although for just a while more I shall stay here as I will be a little bit busy.
I agree with what Aliia said :rose:
Thank you
Congratulations on the engagement! And thank you for sharing the traditions and the gorgeous photos, I could just dive into that water right now :heart:
The ocean is cool, but the hot spring is Hot. You start off in the hot spring here, then you go down the cliff to four more baths, then jump into the ocean, and go in reverse. No clothes of course.
I know exactly where you are. That's a good choice with that region's pottery. I like their burnt reds. Well done on getting the reporting done so quick, thats usually a drawn out process.
I have the other thing underway for you. You will like this one!!
Of course you would know where the region is. Thank you and we look forward to it.

Hot summer days so you have to keep everything cool and airy. Very light bloomers are good but not if anyone comes to visit. I had to put on a pair of pants when the door bell rang for a courier delivery. Of course I had a t shirt too. This is my last summer in this apartment. I will move to his house soon.
attachment.php

Hot summer days so you have to keep everything cool and airy. Very light bloomers are good but not if anyone comes to visit. I had to put on a pair of pants when the door bell rang for a courier delivery. Of course I had a t shirt too. This is my last summer in this apartment. I will move to his house soon.
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2076313&stc=1&d=1564396999

Very cheeky. Nice see through.

Will you carry on posting when you are married.

attachment.php

I love your bloomers, they feel like they are from another time... gorgeous pic lovely :heart:

attachment.php
Very airy, just what you need under a skirt up this way. Ladies do get the cooler deal in summer, apart from the chest orbs that keep the heat in.

Very cheeky. Nice see through.

Will you carry on posting when you are married.
Yes I can't see why not. I think that I am cautious enough to not impact us. He knows.
I love your bloomers, they feel like they are from another time... gorgeous pic lovely :heart:
They are my air ones. I just wear them around the house and stay cool
Very airy, just what you need under a skirt up this way. Ladies do get the cooler deal in summer, apart from the chest orbs that keep the heat in.
I guess so. Skirts are cooler I suppose. I just wear my underwear around the house and a loose t shirt

Back