How do Dom men spot bi curious Straight guys?

I was thinking about this again. As a closet sissy, sometimes when out alone, or in a strange city, I have tried things out. Put on little red lipstick and go out, still in my male clothes, to see if something happens. Things like that.

Or wear a little of a feminine scent. Or wear panties, maybe a man will see them somehow. Blush and look a little shy when a bigger man glances at me.

It's fun to think about, but like you say gunther, though I don't want to be flagrant about it, I secretly want a certain kind of powerful male to notice just enough.

I agree with you. I have worn the light lipstick and done the sublet eye shadow and blush. That makes me feel all nice even though I may not get a man. And then when really crazy wear tights with a long short dress length shirt. That is fun on the M.C.
 
I agree with you. I have worn the light lipstick and done the sublet eye shadow and blush. That makes me feel all nice even though I may not get a man. And then when really crazy wear tights with a long short dress length shirt. That is fun on the M.C.

I wear eyeliner and concealer like... all the time. Fem or not it just looks good so fuck it. I'll do my skin, like BB cream, powder, all that shit, if I'm having a breakout or something.

Not like to trail for dick or anything, I'm just vain.
 
Agree

I agree I always thought they would catch me staring or catching a perk
 
hey...

I had a experience where a Dominant older man signaled me out at a bar while i was on vacation. It confused me alot because at that point i would have considered myself completely straight and didnt think i gave off any bi or gay vibes to anyone. Even since then I've wondered what It was that gave me away am i doing something subconsciously? Just looking for some feed back from the Dominant Guys on here on what makes you pick out a somewhat straight guy as your next target?


Its that 'deer caught in the headlights look' that you curious fellas got a lock on...
 
Its that 'deer caught in the headlights look' that you curious fellas got a lock on...

Between jobs, sometimes I needed to just get out of the house. Mid-afternoons, a couple times a week I’d spend an hour nursing a cup of coffee at the big book store.

It was during a time when I was wondering about myself, uncertain about, well, certain things. I was straight, but why did I keep thinking about men, some types of men?

In stature, I’m smaller than average. And sometimes when I saw a man, a more masculine type, I would get a little nervous, little feelings of curiousity would filter in and make me push them away. And sometimes, when I was a little more energetic, when the imagination was a little more active, I’d let these thoughts shiver through me a little more freely.

And one afternoon, a man sat, alone, three or four tables away from where I sat with my coffee and oatmeal cookie. He was off to my left, so I couldn’t really get a long look at him, but I glanced over there a couple times, and those feelings began to grow. He was taller than me, distinguished looking in a rugged way, solidly built, and I could feel his presence there; relaxed but strong, coiled like a spring.

One time, I think he caught me looking, but I looked away.

And then...
 
I'm sorry to report that I haven't had much luck being spotted, but I like the ideas an the stories here. Thanks.
 
but...sunglasses

I agree I always thought they would catch me staring or catching a perk

I was waiting near the counter for my coffee, and at the other end, also waiting, a salt-and-pepper graying, tall burly 'daddy' type, and I glanced at him, thinking about eye contact, but casually. But he was wearing sunglasses and I couldn't even tell if he saw me look...but I thought about him later, and I guess I'm thinking about him now.
 
I can almost taste and smell the musty man crotch

I was out fishing yesterday by this little lake, and these two younger men, maybe late 30's came by and walked past me asking if I was having any luck. I said a little. As I watch them walking away, OH! I was thinking of just calling them back and just saying it. I want to be your cock sucking bitch, I want to experience sucking your manly cocks. But I just want home and masturbated, thinking of being on my knees next to that lake sucking the cum out of their cocks. I'm so close to just saying it to some guy.
 
Back
Top